Planned parenthood to open mega clinic in Illinois a responses to restrictive abortion laws in MIsso

Planned Parenthood's founder

Margaret Sanger was an awesome woman.

She was hated in her day because she said woman should be allowed to have sex lives too.

She's hated today for exactly the same reason.

and the mission set by that organization and its founder are disturbing to say the least and had/have an agenda which should cause some pause in my personal opinion. The mission of its founder continues today but just not verbally or publicly. It's there but its in the numbers. Abortion is the leading cause of death among the African American community in this country surpassing things like homicide, diabetes, heart failure/disease, accidental death, and other causes of death. The abortion rate for the African American community is also much higher than all other races in this country, which for a minority group is an important statistic. Why is it that one of our country's major political parties supports this organization while also championing itself as the party for minorities? I am not a republican, but there is an ethical dilemma in my opinion and an agenda of the Democratic Party that i'm surprised doesn't get called out more by the African American community in that regard.

That was a fine patronizing racism rant there, your implication that blacks are so stupid, they let PP dupe them. Have you ever thought of asking blacks what they think, instead of telling them how stupid they are?

Secondly, something can be said for the need and existence of a facility and organization such as Planned Parenthood. Their main method of making money

They're a non-profit. The, "it's for profit!" conspiracy theory looks totally goofy

Margaret Sanger viewed abortion as a pro-woman action and as one way for women to defeat the authority of men. She was a known supporter of the concept of eugenics, which is a barbaric concept, and in addition she also targeted the african-american community for her work since, in my opinion and in the opinion of many others, she saw opportunity to push her political and social agenda within that community. There are many apologists out there that will polish her words, excuse her beliefs, and justify her words, but at the core of her creation is an organization that ends lives and sells, to vulnerable and desperate people, the idea that they are being given power. Mother Theresa said it best when she said that "abortion is profoundly anti-women.Three-quarters of its victims are women: Half the babies and all the mothers."

I wasn't patronizing racism or implying that african americans are stupid. In fact it was Sanger, her defenders then and now, her legacy, Planned Parenthood, and much of the Democratic Party at this point in time that are doing that in my opinion. Abortion IS the leading cause of death among the african-american population in this country and it IS higher than all other races in this country, why is that, and which political party supports those facts by funding and defending the nations largest abortion provider? Which political party also caters to that same population every political cycle? I'm sorry but no, it's not me, it's powerful democratic politicians, planned parenthood, and hard line pro-choice radicals that patronize in my opinion.

Also please be honest with yourself. You know as well as I do that Planned Parenthood is one of many "non-profits" that generate billions of dollars annually. Planned Parenthood alone generated over a billion dollars in revenue last year in which less than half of that was from taxpayers. It, like many others out there, is a non-profit in name only. Where do you think some of that money goes after salaries are paid, equipment is purchased, the "waste" is discarded? Perhaps lobbyists? politicians? donors?

Planned Parenthood to open "mega-clinic" in Illinois, a response to restrictive abortion laws in Missouri [Exclusive] - CBS News
After over a year of secret construction, Planned Parenthood announced its newest abortion facility on Wednesday: an 18,000-square-foot mega-clinic in southern Illinois. The new location is just 13 miles away from Missouri's last remaining abortion clinic, a facility in St. Louis fighting to keep its license.

It's not a secret any more lmfao...... hopefully a big quake happens and it collapses . This is prob. part of Obama's great library unndercover lol.

Perfect, the first Baby Killing plant. Look for Baby Part stores to crop up around it too.

Margaret Sanger viewed abortion as a pro-woman action and as one way for women to defeat the authority of men.

No, she was against abortion. Though that's because it was very dangerous at the time.

She was a known supporter of the concept of eugenics,

As was fashionable with all white people at the time. However, she was totally color-blind with it. She just didn't like poor people. She'd be a perfect Republican today.

in addition she also targeted the african-american community for her work since,

Yes, birth control. Which is why the black community supported her. And still does.

Abortion IS the leading cause of death among the african-american population in this country

Not true, as embryos aren't people.

and it IS higher than all other races in this country, why is that,

Because black women have less access to birth control. Why did you think that was a tough question? Black birth rates are higher than white birth rates. If Democrats are trying to suppress black births, then they really suck at it.

and which political party supports those facts

What facts? That Democrats allow all women, including black women, a free choice? How awful.

by funding and defending the nations largest abortion provider? Which political party also caters to that same population every political cycle?

Please, spell out your conspiracy theory in full. How are the evil Democrats convincing black women to get abortions? Has there been an advertising campaign that I'm not aware of?

I'm sorry but no, it's not me, it's powerful democratic politicians, planned parenthood, and hard line pro-choice radicals that patronize in my opinion.

You haven't explained how allowing all women, including black women, to make free choices is "patronizing". You seem to be using a different definition of that word than everyone else.

Also please be honest with yourself. You know as well as I do that Planned Parenthood is one of many "non-profits" that generate billions of dollars annually. Planned Parenthood alone generated over a billion dollars in revenue last year in which less than half of that was from taxpayers. It, like many others out there, is a non-profit in name only. Where do you think some of that money goes after salaries are paid, equipment is purchased, the "waste" is discarded? Perhaps lobbyists? politicians? donors?

The books are open. Why don't you take a look and tell us? If you didn't just make up a wild conspiracy theory, you should be able to show who is profiting.

I think your problem here is projection. Your own side is corrupt, so you assume everyone else must be just as corrupt. Not the case. We are not like you.

Forum List

Back