Planet Killer Passing Nearby This Weekend

I've seen nothing from you that contradicts a word I've said
Then you aren't paying attention. You try to equate all theories as "just theories". That is stupid, and you are wrong. I cannot be much more clear.

th

Do they add up to a Theory Of Everything or TOE? Oh wait!!! No they don't idiot. Therefore those theories are missing components that probably don't explain anomalies that are observed because they do not follow the 'current accepted theory'. So the 'current accepted theory' will most likely be thrown out because it's just a theory that covers most of the known evidence but not all. Therefore it's just another quaint 'currently accepted theory'.

However I'm sure there's a world killing twinkie somewhere in your basement space.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Do they add up to a Theory Of Everything or TOE?
No...nor would any rational person claim they do. Will they, one day? Maybe, maybe not.

So?

So the 'current accepted theory' will most likely be thrown out because it's just a theory that covers most of the known evidence but not all.
... and yields useful predictions (You religious folks ALWAYS leave this out, when pursuing this tired, garbage line of argument).

Like, Newton's theory of gravity. Did we "throw it out"? Of course not, it's still the basis for all the engineering on our planet's surface. Does it fail in certain situations? Absolutely.

Do you imagine you are somehow "undermining" or casting into any serious doubt the most robust theories in science, with your rant? You would be insane to think that you are.

Can somebody explain why it's always meteors and asteroids and shit.....hitting the Earth....always always....but they never hit us?

Oh look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here comes the killing comet.....it will send us all to the Ice Age

In our dreams only....or rather.....not in our lifetime!

Can somebody explain why it's always meteors and asteroids and shit.....hitting the Earth....always always....but they never hit us?

Oh look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here comes the killing comet.....it will send us all to the Ice Age

Because the Earth is so relatively tiny and these thes objects even tinier.

Do they add up to a Theory Of Everything or TOE?
No...nor would any rational person claim they do. Will they, one day? Maybe, maybe not.

So?

Well at least you know that much.

So the 'current accepted theory' will most likely be thrown out because it's just a theory that covers most of the known evidence but not all.
... and yields useful predictions

Did I deny that? No I didn't.

(You religious folks ALWAYS leave this out, when pursuing this tired, garbage line of argument).

What religion would that be?

Like, Newton's theory of gravity. Did we "throw it out"? Of course not, it's still the basis for all the engineering on our planet's surface. Does it fail in certain situations? Absolutely.

It works very well in a classical physics.

Do you imagine you are somehow "undermining" or casting into any serious doubt the most robust theories in science, with your rant? You would be insane to think that you are.

Where did I state that I was attempting to undermine the current theories? I simply stated that some day that may only be considered a quaint idea about the way things worked. That's because all in all they are theories about the way things work. They are not laws, they are not facts, nor are they absolute. One day if the world doesn't come to an end because of your extinction event twinkie you might realize that fact.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Every single one.
Where did I state that I was attempting to undermine the current theories?
If you had stated it, I would not have had to ask the question.

Which, by the way, you did not answer. Here it is, again:

Do you imagine you are somehow "undermining" or casting into any serious doubt the most robust theories in science, with your rant?

Yes, or no?

Because the Earth is so relatively tiny and these thes objects even tinier.
th

You should tell her all about your world killing twinkie theory.

*****ROFLMAO*****

Every single one.

I'm not a member of any organized religion moron.

However you seem to be a member of the world killing twinkie cult.
*****CHUCKLE*****

Where did I state that I was attempting to undermine the current theories?
If you had stated it, I would not have had to ask the question.

Which, by the way, you did not answer. Here it is, again:

Do you imagine you are somehow "undermining" or casting into any serious doubt the most robust theories in science, with your rant?

Yes, or no?

No but then until a better explanation comes along most accepted theories that are repeatable hold dominance.

th

Are you an idiot who thinks those theories are absolute laws? It would appear so as you swallow that extinction event twinkie you were talking about earlier in one gulp like a midnight street corner pro.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back