Plan parenthood

I'm sure the Republican party has investigated this until their investigator is raw and bloody.

Do you really think that PP could conceal violating the Hyde amendment?

The anti-abortion groups have been all over Planned Parenthood for years like stink on poop trying to find ANYTHING and they have failed.

Yet you continue to vomit your hate and making unproven accusations over and over and over.

You demand proof and then refuse to accept it when given.

The Republican party would happily pay 5 million dollars to anyone who could give them PROOF that would hold up in court that PP did anything wrong.

Why do you think that they haven't been able to produce any proof?

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST ... just like Carly's abortion video. Her accusations were nothing but lies and SHE KNEW IT but that didn't stop her.

But you know all that and you don't give a damn about the TRUTH because the TRUTH isn't what you want.

You aren't worth discussing this any further because you are Intellectually dishonest.
========

You're the one accusing Planned Parenthood of violating the Hyde Amendment so it is up to YOU to prove your accusations --- not up to us to prove them wrong.

Besides which you refuse to accept audits or any other evidence that you're wrong.

Missouri investigated Planned Parenthood and EXONERATED THEM OF ANY WRONGDOING.

But you claim, without any evidence, that their investigation didn't include violating the Hyde amendment.

They spent a lot of money trying to find ANYTHING against PP and had to give up and admit they could not.

Apparently you aren't even as smart as the dumbazzes that run the State of Missouri.

At least they knew when they were beat.

========

I looked at your link for the quote where Richards makes the "86%" statement but I couldn't find her quote! So as I believe in doing my research , I did.
I didn't know that 80% of of the money PP gets from the government is for services covered under Medicaid. But then that makes sense as virtually every service offered by PP is covered by Medicaid, excluding abortion.
Now Richards quote. First is Rep. Lummis asked Richards why "86%" of PP's NON-GOVERNMENT revenue came from abortions? Richards pointed to the fact that Medicaid paid for about everything else.
So in fact what we have here is a ideological talking points blog not telling the truth by leaving out a huge qualifier. Young cons and every right wing blogs I read said "86% of PP's revenue was from abortions" FALSE. "86% of PP's NON-GOVERNMENT revenue came from abortions because abortions are paid for with non-government funds.
Read some truth instead of the dishonest bullshit that you are addicted to! My source?
The GOP Argument for Defunding Planned Parenthood Is Completely Incoherent

NOT ONE PP defender has yet to show me that there is a segregation of expenses for abortion services that are paid from NON-taxpayers funds as required by the HYDE amendment.
Or for simpler minds...
The salaries of the doctors that perform the abortions. Are they paid from NON-Federal revenue or are they commingled?
The overhead, utilities, rent,etc. where the abortions are performed. Are those expenses paid out of NON-Federal revenue?
All other expenses from performing abortions...are they paid from NON-Federal funds?

NOT one person can show this is occurring which is the true test, i.e. NOT one dime of Federal funds can be used to perform abortions!
Show me please!!!

This audit/report is what the CBO & IRS accepts & is conducted by an independent auditor,

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/5014/1936/7155/PPFA_Audited_FS_FY2014.PDF

Thank you for providing the report.... BUT THIS IS for the Parent national organization....
I looked through the entire 30 pages but didn't see ONE iota of information as to the segregation of all expenses related to abortions being paid by NON-federal funds.
The word "abortion" was NOT found in any of the 30 pages.

So again...
During the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2014, the most recent for which data is available, Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.

Those federal dollars were the single largest source of money coming into the organization and its local affiliates, by far.
Another $305.3 million came from nongovernment sources,
about $257.4 million reached the organization after private donors and foundations made contributions and bequests.
The organization also raised another $54.7 million in fees charged for its services.
How Planned Parenthood actually uses its federal funding

Show me that report!

So then the Congress should NOT fund Planned Parenthood's $.5 Billion until PP can show that:
The salaries of the doctors that perform the abortions. Are paid from NON-Federal revenue!
The overhead, utilities, rent,etc. where the abortions are performed. Those expenses are not paid out of tax payers funding?
All other expenses from performing abortions...are paid from NON-Federal funds.
Until PP shows that, NO MORE FUNDING FOR PP!
That simple.
Show us that the abortion services' expenses are NOT paid with Federal funds!

Deal with the truth simpleton..................... 'Carly Fiorina Was Right': Group Posts Full Abortion Video Would the World be a better place if Chelsea Clinton died kicking on a plate

Hey, moron.....have you ever heard of the Hyde Amendment?
========
Actually, it came out this morning that the video of the ABORTION that Carly claimed, was NOT an abortion but a miscarriage and Carly KNEW its was not an abortion and she deliberately LIED about it.

[I just put this asshole on Ignore.

He ignores all proof presented and continues spewing his hate and accusations no matter that they have been disproven.

He has no regard for TRUTH and is Intellectually Dishonest to put it in the kindest terms. Or one might call him a Carly Intern.

========

QUOTE="healthmyths, post: 12455179, member: 32646"]Here is the source for the Planned Parenthood 2013-2014 Annual Report by Planned Parenthood Planned Parenthood 2013-2014 Annual Report

Now you point out to me where on this list of expenses abortion services is segregated from non-abortion expenses?

View attachment 51288[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the Republican party has investigated this until their investigator is raw and bloody.

The anti-abortion groups have been all over Planned Parenthood for years like stink on poop trying to find ANYTHING and they have failed.

Yet you continue to vomit your hate and making unproven accusations over and over and over.

The Republican party would happily pay 5 million dollars to anyone who could give them PROOF that would hold up in court that PP did anything wrong.

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST ... just like Carly's abortion video. Her accusations were nothing but lies and SHE KNEW IT but that didn't stop her.

But you know all that and you don't give a damn about the TRUTH because the TRUTH isn't what you want.

You aren't worth discussing this any further because you are Intellectually dishonest.
========

You're the one accusing Planned Parenthood of violating the Hyde Amendment so it is up to YOU to prove your accusations --- not up to us to prove them wrong.

Besides which you refuse to accept audits or any other evidence that you're wrong.

But you claim, without any evidence, that their investigation didn't include violating the Hyde amendment.

They spent a lot of money trying to find ANYTHING against PP and had to give up and admit they could not.

Apparently you aren't even as smart as the dumbazzes that run the State of Missouri.

========

NOT ONE PP defender has yet to show me that there is a segregation of expenses for abortion services that are paid from NON-taxpayers funds as required by the HYDE amendment.
Or for simpler minds...
The salaries of the doctors that perform the abortions. Are they paid from NON-Federal revenue or are they commingled?
The overhead, utilities, rent,etc. where the abortions are performed. Are those expenses paid out of NON-Federal revenue?
All other expenses from performing abortions...are they paid from NON-Federal funds?

NOT one person can show this is occurring which is the true test, i.e. NOT one dime of Federal funds can be used to perform abortions!
Show me please!!!

This audit/report is what the CBO & IRS accepts & is conducted by an independent auditor,

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/5014/1936/7155/PPFA_Audited_FS_FY2014.PDF

Thank you for providing the report.... BUT THIS IS for the Parent national organization....
I looked through the entire 30 pages but didn't see ONE iota of information as to the segregation of all expenses related to abortions being paid by NON-federal funds.

So again...
During the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2014, the most recent for which data is available, Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.

Those federal dollars were the single largest source of money coming into the organization and its local affiliates, by far.
about $257.4 million reached the organization after private donors and foundations made contributions and bequests.
The organization also raised another $54.7 million in fees charged for its services.

Show me that report!

So then the Congress should NOT fund Planned Parenthood's $.5 Billion until PP can show that:
The salaries of the doctors that perform the abortions. Are paid from NON-Federal revenue!
The overhead, utilities, rent,etc. where the abortions are performed. Those expenses are not paid out of tax payers funding?
That simple.

Then if PP is segregating all the expenses associated with abortion services it should NOT be a problem to show that.
I'm asking the simple question: If tax dollars are commingled with other dollars to be used to pay abortion services' expenses that is a violation of HYDE.
Where is that audit?

Actually, it came out this morning that the video of the ABORTION that Carly claimed, was NOT an abortion but a miscarriage and Carly KNEW its was not an abortion and she deliberately LIED about it.

Very true......Someone in Fiorina's camp must have told her that in order to "break-through" from the Trump clown show, she should state something really brazen....and she did.....even though it was a fabricated lie.

Fiorina took a gamble.......and she lost.

They KNOW their arguments are lies and they DON'T CARE.

The believe they are justified in doing ANYTHING up to and INCLUDING murder of doctors who do abortions, in order to get their way.

========

Hasn't PP always claimed that abortions were only 3% of their revenue...seems that was a lie, disposed of by no other than the PRESIDENT of PP herself!

1. Planned Parenthood President Admits that 86% of...
    www.youngcons.com/planned-parenthood-president-admits...Cached
    Sep 28, 2015 · Planned Parenthood President Admits that 86% of Revenue ... Richards also let it be known that 86% of Planned Butcherhood’s earnings comes from abortions.

I looked at your link for the quote where Richards makes the "86%" statement but I couldn't find her quote! So as I believe in doing my research , I did.
I didn't know that 80% of of the money PP gets from the government is for services covered under Medicaid. But then that makes sense as virtually every service offered by PP is covered by Medicaid, excluding abortion.
Now Richards quote. First is Rep. Lummis asked Richards why "86%" of PP's NON-GOVERNMENT revenue came from abortions? Richards pointed to the fact that Medicaid paid for about everything else.
So in fact what we have here is a ideological talking points blog not telling the truth by leaving out a huge qualifier. Young cons and every right wing blogs I read said "86% of PP's revenue was from abortions" FALSE. "86% of PP's NON-GOVERNMENT revenue came from abortions because abortions are paid for with non-government funds.
Read some truth instead of the dishonest bullshit that you are addicted to! My source?
The GOP Argument for Defunding Planned Parenthood Is Completely Incoherent

========

========

So again...

Show me that report!

That simple.

Then if PP is segregating all the expenses associated with abortion services it should NOT be a problem to show that.
I'm asking the simple question: If tax dollars are commingled with other dollars to be used to pay abortion services' expenses that is a violation of HYDE.
Where is that audit?

As I pointed out in a earlier post, 80% of the federal revenue PP gets is from Medicaid for services covered by Medicaid. Abortions are only covered by Medicaid if the mother's life is in danger due to the pregnancy and PP is made to jump through a lot of hoops to prove the mother's situation is life threatening.
If you do a search, PP audits can be found very, very easily.
Don't be so lazy! I found PP audits using Google and it took less than 1 minute.

========

========

So again...

Show me that report!

That simple.

Where is that audit?

As I pointed out in a earlier post, 80% of the federal revenue PP gets is from Medicaid for services covered by Medicaid. Abortions are only covered by Medicaid if the mother's life is in danger due to the pregnancy and PP is made to jump through a lot of hoops to prove the mother's situation is life threatening.
Don't be so lazy! I found PP audits using Google and it took less than 1 minute.

This is the annual report from PP....Planned Parenthood 2013-2014 Annual Report
There NO PP audit reports so prove to me as I've done above with the PP annual report!
If they are so available YOU have the onus of proving they exist by giving me the link!

Thirty-two states and the District of Columbia have Medicaid programs that will pay for abortions, although those health plans are barred from using federal dollars — and have to use the state's share of funding to pay for the procedure.

Title X often covers the same type of services as Medicaid, except for women who are not on the public program. One important difference: Title X funds are never available to be used for abortions, even in states where the Medicaid program covers the procedure.

Federal law expressly prohibits the use of Title X funds to pay for abortions — while abortion providers like Planned Parenthood can qualify for grants, the government requires that no federal dollars go toward the termination of pregnancies.
Planned Parenthood gets over $500 million annually in public funds. Here's where it goes.

NOW unlike you I don't make statements up that can't be sourced by the LINKS I provide!
So please provide the links to those audit reports that show that ONLY non tax revenues are used in covering abortion expenses.

You said "Don't be so lazy! I found PP audits using Google and it took less than 1 minute." Well if you did it shouldn't be hard to provide the links rather then shooting your mouth off!

========

========

That simple.

Where is that audit?

This is the annual report from PP....Planned Parenthood 2013-2014 Annual Report
There NO PP audit reports so prove to me as I've done above with the PP annual report!
If they are so available YOU have the onus of proving they exist by giving me the link!

Thirty-two states and the District of Columbia have Medicaid programs that will pay for abortions, although those health plans are barred from using federal dollars — and have to use the state's share of funding to pay for the procedure.

Title X often covers the same type of services as Medicaid, except for women who are not on the public program. One important difference: Title X funds are never available to be used for abortions, even in states where the Medicaid program covers the procedure.

Federal law expressly prohibits the use of Title X funds to pay for abortions — while abortion providers like Planned Parenthood can qualify for grants, the government requires that no federal dollars go toward the termination of pregnancies.
Planned Parenthood gets over $500 million annually in public funds. Here's where it goes.

NOW unlike you I don't make statements up that can't be sourced by the LINKS I provide!
So please provide the links to those audit reports that show that ONLY non tax revenues are used in covering abortion expenses.

You said "Don't be so lazy! I found PP audits using Google and it took less than 1 minute." Well if you did it shouldn't be hard to provide the links rather then shooting your mouth off!

Family Planning: Federal Funds Provided to Planned Parenthood Organizations

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/5214/2325/6962/ppmns-audit.pdf

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/m...an_Family_Planning_Program_FYE13_470873_7.pdf

Annual Report

http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/dataandstats/reports/Documents/AI_PH/0342_0609_0545114.pdf

Well Healthmyths, here you go!
Now back to my winterizing my home away from home, my lake cabin.

Forum List

Back