Pittsburgh synagogue rabbi reveals he has been getting hate mail for saying he would welcome Trump

Trump went uninvited to pretend to care.

Then he whined the press didn't cover him favorably.

That was when it was clear, Trump was using this tragedy as a political stunt.

The proof this guy is beyond disgusting.
The guy went to a funeral. Why are you politicizing this? That's beyond disgusting.

You keep saying President Trump was unwelcome or not invited, yet this rabbi is saying he did welcome him.

Is the rabbi lying or you?

You don’t have to answer, we all know the answer already.

The left wanted Trump to not go so they could yell about how insensitive he is in ignoring the tragedy.

He and the GOP was and are holding rants on infestation of immigration. They are the cause of this, make no mistake about it.
Exactly what does that post have anything to do with with the slaughtering of Jews worshiping on the Sabbath?:dunno:

Stop spreading hatred and division, troll.

Making peaceful overtures to your political opposites makes the leftist zealots angry enough to kill.
Watch out, rabbi!

To me, hate mail is better than no mail at all period. If I was the rabbi, I would tell them people that I appreciate them going out of their way to write to me.

God bless you and then rabbi always!!!

Holly

This is just another aspect of our civil war. In choosing sides, someone isn't going to like it.

Well it is an infestation.

And so Trump has said, which this twisted man snapped and did something about it. Words do have consequences. His 2 mail order brides were not born here, and Melania's parents were not either , chain migration.

Are Melania's parents dependent on government handouts?
Like Obama relatives, you mean?
Auntie Zeituni is living here illegally, as well as sponging off welfare.
Uncle Omar, twice arrested and ordered deported, is also here illegally sucking on the welfare teat. Does it bother you? The Continuing Saga of Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt & Uncle | HuffPost

Last edited:
That kind of answers the question of which party espouses Nazi values. Democrats can't let go of their hatred even in the midst of a tragedy.

The best thing that happened when tiny trump visited: turned their backs and kneeled.

The guy went to a funeral. Why are you politicizing this? That's beyond disgusting.
Yeah...give tiny trump a break! It's not often he gets invited to funerals.

Well it is an infestation.

And so Trump has said, which this twisted man snapped and did something about it. Words do have consequences. His 2 mail order brides were not born here, and Melania's parents were not either , chain migration.

Are Melania's parents dependent on government handouts?
Like Obama relatives, you mean?
Auntie Zeituni is living here illegally, as well as sponging off welfare.
Uncle Omar, twice arrested and ordered deported, is also here illegally sucking on the welfare teat. Does it bother you? The Continuing Saga of Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt & Uncle | HuffPost

Good example of comparison with Melania's and Obama's relatives.

Yeah...give tiny trump a break! It's not often he gets invited to funerals.

I seem to remember Obama attending services for the people killed in the Gifford shooting and Obama had campaign t-shirts on the chairs.

To me, hate mail is better than no mail at all period. If I was the rabbi, I would tell them people that I appreciate them going out of their way to write to me.

God bless you and then rabbi always!!!

Holly

That's nice.......Let me go over this again for you ok?... Some Jew hating nut job just stormed into my congregation, slaughtered 11 people, and wounded many others...Jews are supposed to come together at times like this ..When expressing their own hatred is more important to them? we have a problem.. it's an ugly, terrible, problem... Those Jews should be ashamed of themselves

Last edited:
^^^ Well at the end of the day, what they choose to do with their time, no matter what they do, is all on them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Leftist Jews are so blinded by their hatred for Trump, I really believe they'd be more likely accept dead Jews before they would ever accept Trump

Rabbi who said he would be honored to meet Trump reveals he has received hate mail for saying so | Daily Mail Online
So many people hate Poor Trump:
African Americans
Muslims
Jews
Latinos
The pope
The media
The NFL
the NBA
Hollywood
The UN
Most of the world
Mexico
Canada
Most americans
Democrats
Little Rubio
Low energy Bush
Lying Ted
Obama
and Million others, it's never his fault the honest little munchkin cutie he is.

Leftist Jews are so blinded by their hatred for Trump, I really believe they'd be more likely accept dead Jews before they would ever accept Trump

Rabbi who said he would be honored to meet Trump reveals he has received hate mail for saying so | Daily Mail Online
So many people hate Poor Trump:
African Americans
Muslims
Jews
Latinos
The pope
The media
The NFL
the NBA
Hollywood
The UN
Most of the world
Mexico
Canada
Most americans
Democrats
Little Rubio
Low energy Bush
Lying Ted
Obama
and Million others, it's never his fault the honest little munchkin cutie he is.

Fake list

Forum List

Back