Pittsburgh funeral home drug/gang related shooting

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
This happened a few months back. It started with this.

Well, then during the funeral for one of the victims we get another shooting with six shot and a horse . (Action at 3:10)

They really wanted the one guy dead; I think there's a pink mist coming out of his chest as he tried to run around a Suburban.

Shitsburgh wins again!

Odd, for some unknown reason there has never been a shootout at all of the funerals I have attended. I can only ponder why that is. :dunno:

Poor reporting though as we are left in the dark as to if the horse made it, but I'll assume it did so I don't get sad. ;)

This happened a few months back. It started with this.

Well, then during the funeral for one of the victims we get another shooting with six shot and a horse . (Action at 3:10)

They really wanted the one guy dead; I think there's a pink mist coming out of his chest as he tried to run around a Suburban.

Shitsburgh wins again!

Odd, for some unknown reason there has never been a shootout at all of the funerals I have attended. I can only ponder why that is. :dunno:

Poor reporting though as we are left in the dark as to if the horse made it, but I'll assume it did so I don't get sad. ;)
Why, cause you are a boring milquetoast of a man. Some of us have adventures and trouble from adventures.

Forum List

Back