PIG TALKS?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
SLAIN COP DESERVED EXECUTION AND HAD ‘CREEPY PERV EYES,’ SAYS #BLACKLIVESMATTER SUPPORTER
by BRANDON DARBY1 Sep 2015

Yo, below is a "White Trash Pig" who has no life, so she follows other dumb-asses!!! I think cops should start arresting these waste of flesh Pigs, and lock them up as accomplices to murder!!!
Screen-Shot-2015-09-01-at-11.35.43-AM-640x5481-640x480.png

Houston area #BlackLivesMatter supporter Monica Foy took to Twitter to insist that slain Sheriff’s Deputy Darren Goforth deserved to be executed and implied his “creepy perv eyes” were somehow justification for why he was shot from behind and then had a 15-round magazine unloaded into his lifeless body. Foy lives in the Woodlands, just north of Houston, Texas.

Slain Cop Deserved Execution and Had 'Creepy Perv Eyes,' Says #BlackLivesMatter Supporter

"GTP"
images (8).jpg

Somebody said something idiotic on Twitter!? Stop the presses!

Yo, Obama and his Puppets are watching you??????????

"GTP"

Gosh...I hope not. I am not exactly presentable.

Can't wait for the next 'news' article that reports on stupid Twitter comments from Breitbart; "Random Nobody On The Internet Says Something Stupid." Pass the smelling salts!

Yo, Obama and his Puppets are watching you??????????

"GTP"

Gosh...I hope not. I am not exactly presentable.

Can't wait for the next 'news' article that reports on stupid Twitter comments from Breitbart; "Random Nobody On The Internet Says Something Stupid." Pass the smelling salts!

Yo, the FBI probable has the "PIG" in custody!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back