Piers Morgan calls for unvaccinated to be denied healthcare

No you have not. Get that nonsense out of here. Doctor practitioners don't do research, they practice medicine. They apply methods and knowledge discovered by science. They either defer to the body of science or they don't and are therefore incompetent. You have never done any research and have never proven any doctor wrong about anything.

Thats why they call it practicing medicine. Because they dont know shit.
And yes I've proven them wrong by doing my own research.

Well he just went full retard.

This is the same idiot who got two jabs then still came down with WuFlu.

Anybody who wants to deny others lifesaving health care should also be denied the same after we shoot them.

So far no one has said the vaccine was safe for me to take. I only have a warning notice from Bristol Myers Squibb that there were drug interactions with one of my existing medications. I see the doctor in September. Maybe he has more information.

Thats why they call it practicing medicine. Because they dont know shit.
And yes I've proven them wrong by doing my own research.
I seriously doubt that. But okay. In the example you gave us you deferred to politics, not science. And you were wrong, and your doctor was right. He is probably tired of dealing with dipshits who get their science from facebook.

Well he just went full retard.

This is the same idiot who got two jabs then still came down with WuFlu.

It is good to know that Morgan is on board with no healthcare for lifestyle choices.

Piers is under the mass delusion that:

A). Unvaccinated people are spreading the virus.

and

B). That forcing millions to take an experimental vaccine they don't want and feel they don't need will magically make Covid go away and allow everything to return to normal.

C). That any Americans of any worth give a shit about anything he has to say.

Anybody who wants to deny others lifesaving health care should also be denied the same after we shoot them.
I thought y’all believed in personal responsibility.

Don’t get vaccinated. Get sick. That’s on you.

(Not agreeing with Morgan. He’s a twit. Id never deny lifesaving treatment. Im playing devils advocate)

The problem with your response is simple, no pregnant women will lose their fetish simply because another has an abortion. In short, abortions are not transmittable.

Every successful abortion results in the death of an innocent child. Thousands of innocent children are killed in cold blood, in this manner, every single day.

One has to be a soulless sociopath to support or defend this.

I agree with Piers, these folks want freedom, give them their freedom. I would still set up unvaccinated triage zones in the parking lots of hospitals, so they will have access to a cot, a sheet, a pillow and a bottle of oxygen. Have a refrigerated morgue trailer parked nearby, that has easy access to the interstate.

Put as huge banner on the tent: HERE LIES FREEDOM

I thought y’all believed in personal responsibility.

Don’t get vaccinated. Get sick. That’s on you.

(Not agreeing with Morgan. He’s a twit. Id never deny lifesaving treatment. Im playing devils advocate)
Exercising personal responsibility requires having the freedom of choice. Morgan wants that choice to not only have consequences (possibly get sick) but to be punitive in nature. In fact, it sounds like he wants it to be so for irrelevant medical conditions.

Nobody raises hell win butt pirates go to the hospital with HIV/AIDS. And that is action based on choice. You don't have to fuck another man up the ass unprotected or get said load of infected semen up your ass hole unprotected. That's a personal choice but if healthcare workers bitch about it (an even greater risk) they get sued and god knows what else!

Why is this any different?

Exercising personal responsibility requires having the freedom of choice. Morgan wants that choice to not only have consequences (possibly get sick) but to be punitive in nature. In fact, it sounds like he wants it to be so for irrelevant medical conditions.

Nobody raises hell win butt pirates go to the hospital with HIV/AIDS. And that is action based on choice. You don't have to fuck another man up the ass unprotected or get said load of infected semen up your ass hole unprotected. That's a personal choice but if healthcare workers bitch about it (an even greater risk) they get sued and god knows what else!

It's just as inhumane and gross as your comments.

Nobody raise hell win butt pirates go to the hospital with HIV/AIDS. And that is action based on choice. You don't have to fuck another man up the ass unprotected or get said load of infected semen up your ass hole unprotected. That's a personal choice but if healthcare wirkers bitch about it (an even greater risk) they get sued and god knows what else!

It's just as inhumane and gross as your comments.
How are my comments inhumane?

Crude? Sure. Not PC? Fuck yeah.

The only people I don't respect are those I feel like I can't talk shit to. That includes being able to call them derogatory names, and expect the same in return.

You can be a Homo, and I can call you a fag, but if you act like a bitch in response, you get no respect from me. Those who are able to roll with it and come back with some response in return, and recognize that we both poop stinky shit, are those for whom I have a whole lot more respect.

Rant over.

Every successful abortion results in the death of an innocent child. Thousands of innocent children are killed in cold blood, in this manner, every single day.

One has to be a soulless sociopath to support or defend this.
And so I am. Soulless and sociopathic.

I support the right of people to kill their worthless idiot bastard spawn. They are doing us a favor. In fact, I support abortion up to 60 weeks.

Forum List

Back