PICTURE I In 1907, a British sailor is seen unshackling an enslaved African- Black man who had been chained for three years. PS enslaved BY MUSLIMS

Total fiction and projection. Democrats/Confeds ruined this country by importing African slaves. The Democrat Party needs to be thrown in the trash bin of history. But instead here you are defending them.
The Democrat Party didn't even exist when slaves were brought to this country, you ignorant ass racist just make up shit as you go.

See folks this is a prime example of a dumbass racist who wants to try and hide history. When you are denied jobs that you are qualified for or when you are forced into sharecropping you ignorant asshole, then you are forced to work for wages that are racist and discriminatory.
I know Flash isn't trying to run his mouth.

Let's review.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

These are Flash's words. Every time he runs his mouth making comments like he just did to you, I am going to post his words. For 20 years this maggot denied blacks the opportunity to become everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers but he's here running his mouth.

Total fiction and projection. Democrats/Confeds ruined this country by importing African slaves. The Democrat Party needs to be thrown in the trash bin of history. But instead here you are defending them.
I think the real foundational Americans feel that America was ruined when they let the white man get off the boat alive.

Yes. Only the dumbest white person would even think of it being an improvement.
That is an ignorant statement. Jim Crow was a huge improvement over slavery. Blacks had the freedom to travel, the freedom to pick their own careers, the freedom to own land, free speech, freedom from arbitrary punishment, freedom to be educated, hundreds of thousands of blacks moved to the northern cities and vastly improved their lives becoming middle and even upper class. There has been a constant improvement in the lives of blacks since 1865 and only someone as racist and bigoted as you refuses to see it. Was Jim Crow perfect? Of course not, hatreds die hard. Is today's society perfect? Of course not, there are still bigots on both sides of the color divide. But things are getting better every year despite the actions of blacks like you and whites like the KKK. You want perfection right now; it's not going to happen, and your hateful rhetoric impedes progress and prolongs the bigotry. If history has shown us anything, it's that hate begets hate.

I wouldn't say conquered, I would say tricked. See our nature is to be a kind human being, not a conniving, snake in the grass like you.
There was no conquering. Whitey had to sign treaties to get the indigenous nations to stop fighting, then whitey broke the promises he made.

There was no conquering. Whitey had to sign treaties to get the indigenous nations to stop fighting, then whitey broke the promises he made.
Dude, the African continent leads the world in conquered and re-conquered nations. And it wasn't just Whitey. That is why Africa was SADLY the world's foremost slavery source for centuries.

Yes. Only the dumbest white person would even think of it being an improvement.
I'll just let that one stand right there, all alone, for people to look at and shake their heads.

That is an ignorant statement. Jim Crow was a huge improvement over slavery. Blacks had the freedom to travel, the freedom to pick their own careers, the freedom to own land, free speech, freedom from arbitrary punishment, freedom to be educated, hundreds of thousands of blacks moved to the northern cities and vastly improved their lives becoming middle and even upper class. There has been a constant improvement in the lives of blacks since 1865 and only someone as racist and bigoted as you refuses to see it. Was Jim Crow perfect? Of course not, hatreds die hard. Is today's society perfect? Of course not, there are still bigots on both sides of the color divide. But things are getting better every year despite the actions of blacks like you and whites like the KKK. You want perfection right now; it's not going to happen, and your hateful rhetoric impedes progress and prolongs the bigotry. If history has shown us anything, it's that hate begets hate.
Jim crow was an improvement over slavery.

You can make this up. Smfh.

SInce 2015, that is all he has done on this board. Spread his hatred for White people, Asians and Jews and start endless threads on Black victim hood and Reparations.

Forum List

Back