Picture from Germany, Navalny alive but looks 20 years older, terrible look. Its clear Putin/KGB almost killed him

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Picture from Germany, Navalny alive but looks 20 years older, terrible look. Its clear Putin/KGB almost killed him . and he is planing return to Moscow and fight tsar of corruption

skynews-navalny-hospital-poisoning_5097232.jpg

[VIDEO]

Novichok found on water bottle suggests Russia's Navalny ...
edition.cnn.com › 2020/09/17 › europe › navalny-novich...

3 hours ago - Traces of poison were found on a bottle of water from the hotel room in Siberia where Alexey Navalny stayed before falling ill, the Russian ...
1600367366510.pngNovichok 'found on water bottle in Alexei Navalny's hotel room ...
www.theguardian.com › world › sep › alexei-navalny-...

8 hours ago - Novichok 'found on water bottle in Alexei Navalny's hotel room' ... The plane made an emergency landing in Omsk, where he spent two days in .

So they poisoned him and then allowed him to be transported to Germany? What fools do you think we are?
I'd sick and tired of these Bolshevik journalists. He's cooking drugs, manufacturing methamphetamine, something like that. There's an off batch, bad supplies, etc. That's his political party anyways. He hangs out with druggers and acts like a pompous ass expects a sealed bottle of water delivered on a silver platter like it isn't straight 80-proof vodka he's drinking.

You masters don´t recognize The Hague anymore and threaten with sanctions, lilwin.
He is not our puppet. I think he is British one.
Ok, my bad :D

Russia asked Germany for proof.
Except 24/7 lies of presstitutes and 'politicians' still nothing.
Too me it looks like another step towards the Iron Curtain. What can the Kremlin gain from this suspected poisoning?

You masters don´t recognize The Hague anymore and threaten with sanctions, lilwin.
He is not our puppet. I think he is British one.
Ok, my bad :D

Russia asked Germany for proof.
Except 24/7 lies of presstitutes and 'politicians' still nothing.
Too me it looks like another step towards the Iron Curtain. What can the Kremlin gain from this suspected poisoning?

Nothing, because Mr Nasralny isn't dangerous, his voters ( almost all are below twenties ) are tiny minority, between 0,5 and 1 % of all voters.
Thy guy is like a clown for teenagers.

scale_1200

10010206.wr-1200.sh-18.jpg

to vatnik crew here ,
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok
itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher .

Baron you are in love with Poogabe again )) LOL

1600376557996.png

Forum List

Back