Photographer Loses Bid to Refuse Same-Sex Wedding Jobs

insert black wedding in place of same sex wedding.

still think the photographer can do whatever he wants?

how about a jewish wedding?

a christian wedding?

a muslim wedding?

have a restaurant? only want white people?

think you have the right to do that?

People have the right to run their business their own way.

NO they don't! Every business person MUST run their business in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the business is located. Only someone with zero understanding of how businesses and laws work would even think that the owner of a business can just do whatever he pleases and the law be damned????

dost thou demand the law be upheld regarding illegal aliens or just when it's convenient to your arguement?

You do realize that the 1969 NM Human Rights Act was signed by a republican governor, right? The NM house at the time had 26 republicans and 44 democrats. The NM senate at the time had 17 republicans and 25 democrats. So, is this really liberals legislating their morality or is it a compromise between democrats and republicans?

My guess is a weak Governor.

I guess that would depend on your definition of weak. However, one thing is for sure, he was the sort of republican that voted for the 1964 civil rights act that the wingnuts are so fond of putting out there as evidence of their committment to civil rights.
So, does that make him weak?

David F. Cargo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most states don't have such a law. Thankfully, because I turn down work all the time when it is something or somewhere that I don't want to shoot.

People have the right to run their business their own way.

NO they don't! Every business person MUST run their business in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the business is located. Only someone with zero understanding of how businesses and laws work would even think that the owner of a business can just do whatever he pleases and the law be damned????

dost thou demand the law be upheld regarding illegal aliens or just when it's convenient to your arguement?

Great point!! No lib will answer this.

Great point!! No lib will answer this.

Oh yes they will. I have their answer memorized! Ready?

"the law is broken, we must have comprehensive reform" :lol::lol::lol:

So if I go to a vegetarian restaurant... they have to serve me meat or I can sue?

Are you really this ------, or are you just entertaining us? You can't believe that you can get meat from a restauraunt that doesn't serve meat, do you? And do you think suing them will result in a court ordering them to expand their menu?

Who is in favor of allowing companies to hire illegal aliens?

I think if a company or employer is found with illegals on the payroll, they should be closed down and go to jail.

So if I go to a vegetarian restaurant... they have to serve me meat or I can sue?

Are you really this ------, or are you just entertaining us? You can't believe that you can get meat from a restauraunt that doesn't serve meat, do you? And do you think suing them will result in a court ordering them to expand their menu?

But you agree with the court telling me I have to shoot somethign that is against my religious beliefs?

Ya... thats a typical liberal. Freedom for some, but not all. Freedom for your beliefs and nobody elses.

I think if a company or employer is found with illegals on the payroll, they should be closed down and go to jail.

And the illegals and their family sent home.... I agree.

you democwats love to piss down our backs and call it rain,, you defeat every single solitary attempt made to identiy illegals and deport them, and then you want to blame it on the employer... bulllshitttttttte

As a smoker, I can smoke in a restaurant?

You libs restrict way more freedoms than do conservatives.

The right are the main ones pushing the no smoking rules in my state.
and if you go in a veggie restaurant and demand to be served meat....
Well I can understand how you might do that but most people would not.

You go into a lawn mower repair shop and demand a hamburger?

you democwats love to piss down our backs and call it rain,, you defeat every single solitary attempt made to identiy illegals and deport them, and then you want to blame it on the employer... bulllshitttttttte

If the employers did not hire them, most of them would have no jobs and no reason to be here. So, the initial problem is the illegals coming here. The continuation of the problem is the employer continuing to hire them.

Do you rid your house of ants in the summer by stepping on each and every single one? Or do you try to clean up the juice that happened to spill under the fridge?

If the employers did not hire them, most of them would have no jobs and no reason to be here. So, the initial problem is the illegals coming here. The continuation of the problem is the employer continuing to hire them.

Do you rid your house of ants in the summer by stepping on each and every single one? Or do you try to clean up the juice that happened to spill under the fridge?

Spot on!

No, I demand a blood transfusion from a black man.

That's just a stupid statement. You want to make it harder for the employer to identify the illegals, and then shut them down if you find that they have hired illegals? I work for a company that employs a HUGE percentage of Hispanic and Somali employees. Are there illegals working for us? I'm sure there are, but when we are not allowed by law to ask for anything other than a SSN and they have what looks to be a legitimate social security card, how do you propose that we go about not hiring them?

The fact of the matter is, you can't have it both ways. Either give us the right/authority to MAKE SURE that we aren't hiring illegals, and then punish us for hiring them; or don't give us the right/authority to make sure we aren't hiring illegals, and then punish the illegals when they are found out to be illegal.

Rick

Spot on!

No, it's not, see my previous post.

Rick

Why does a gay couple go to a Christian photographer to get their photos done?

Oh wait.. thats right.. the government will make them take the photos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back