Photo of Leann Tweeden (Al Franken's accuser) grabbing a man's butt goes viral

A new photo is sparking a debate of whether sexual assault goes one way (male-female) or both:
hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

Someone ask her to explain. that's all. Let's hear it.

A new photo is sparking a debate of whether sexual assault goes one way (male-female) or both:
hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg
It must of have been consensual. Because he looks so relaxed when she had done it. They must of had been in a relationship. Some guys likes it when a beautiful woman has grabbed their bottom, Because it makes them feel desirable. But no one wants a pervert like Al Franken touching on them.
I knew when they had called for an investigation on a already had admitted case, that they were going to look for something to demonize her so that they can twist the public view that she was a dirty nasty slut. They used tax payer's money to do these investigations on the victims. But this case was a done deal. He publicly admitted it that he was at fault, that there should not of have been any investigation at all. But only to have him to step down, like a good little perv.. .

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

Did he object to being grabbed?

Flip floppery at its finest.

So you're actually going to say it's sexual harassment if he enjoyed it?
I dont know about you but if some hot chick grabbed my butt I'd be just fine with it.

I want more information. My position up to this point was that Franken should resign.
hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg
It must of have been consensual. Because he looks so relaxed when she had done it. They must of had been in a relationship. Some guys likes it when a beautiful woman has grabbed their bottom, Because it makes them feel desirable. But no one wants a pervert like Al Franken touching on them.
I knew when they had called for an investigation on a already had admitted case, that they were going to look for something to demonize her so that they can twist the public view that she was a dirty nasty slut. They used tax payer's money to do these investigations on the victims. But this case was a done deal. He publicly admitted it that he was at fault, that there should not of have been any investigation at all. But only to have him to step down, like a good little perv.. .

lol, I knew the 'victim shaming' card was coming.

Boy you guys are dumm. She was just adjusting his butt mic.

hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

What the hell do you think this does?

1. Was this part of that show?

2. Was she just that friendly with that man?

3. And even IF she was being bad there, that does not excuse Al Franken's behavior.

Forum List

Back