Phony Motion

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017

Phony Motion Discovered on Trump Raid Court Docket​

A bogus motion claiming to be from the U.S. Treasury appeared in the court docket for the Justice Department’s investigation of records seized from Mar-a-Lago. The motion was riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.

Two warrants included in the filing were identical to those from an inmate at a North Carolina prison medical center.

Looks like the corrupt DOJ is at it again.

Phony Motion Discovered on Trump Raid Court Docket​

A bogus motion claiming to be from the U.S. Treasury appeared in the court docket for the Justice Department’s investigation of records seized from Mar-a-Lago. The motion was riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.

Two warrants included in the filing were identical to those from an inmate at a North Carolina prison medical center.

Looks like the corrupt DOJ is at it again.
How so?

Trump's legal team planting fake documents isn't going to defuse the real evidence.

What is the reason why Trump is trying to delay and defuse the FBI/DOJ investigation?

Other than the fact that Trump is as guilty as hell of espionage?

If it's from PJMedia, it must be true.

The level of BullShit ^^^^^ that you clowns believe is unreal.
If you are very confident that you have the correct understanding of the entirety of this due process of law, then when are they going to arrest him?

I have terminal ailments, and the suspense is killing me, bitch.

I know this will be humorous, but humor me.

Who is, in your opinion, telling me what to read?
You tell me, it's obvious you limit your reading. I could be wrong though. Maybe you're just a self limiting libclown.

Last edited:
You tell me, it's obvious you limit your reading. I could be wrong though. Maybe you're just a self limiting libclown.
You Simpleton.
I gave you a great opportunity, and you are too oblivious to even comprehend.
Another chance.

Leo123 who am I reading, to your dissatisfaction?

I don't limit my reading, I pride myself on reading the trash you pretend is real news. Plus multiple other sites.

Does that offend you Leo?

You Simpleton.
I gave you a great opportunity, and you are too oblivious to even comprehend.
Another chance.

Leo123 who am I reading, to your dissatisfaction?

I don't limit my reading, I pride myself on reading the trash you pretend is real news. Plus multiple other sites.

Does that offend you Leo?
NO! Not offended in the least!! Post something you read that disagrees with your political philosophy and you consider trash.

Why do you ALWAYS deflect?
OK Winnie....This is what you posted: "I pride myself on reading the trash you pretend is real news." I'm only asking you to provide an example of 'trash news.'

OK Winnie....This is what you posted: "I pride myself on reading the trash you pretend is real news." I'm only asking you to provide an example of 'trash news.'

PJMedia
Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 9.14.57 PM.png

See, ^^^^^ Not news. Just propaganda.

PJMediaView attachment 698335

Ha Ha....Yeah right. No link just word salad garbage. You can do better than that Winnie-boy. Ad Fontes? You must be joking. You fell for the oldest scam!!! They tell you the opposite of what they are and you swallow like a cheap whore.

Last edited:
PJMediaView attachment 698335

If you would not be so fucking lazy you could GOOGLE IT and find it ALL OVER THE INTERNET:

Now are you going to be man enough to apologize to the OP? For some reason I seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
If you would not be so fucking lazy you could GOOGLE IT and find it ALL OVER THE INTERNET:

Now are you going to be man enough to apologize to the OP? For some reason I seriously doubt it.
So, even GOOGLE hasn't canceled the story. That's saying something.

When the fuck are they going to arrest him?
He may not be arrested because of the fear of a bigger bloodbath in the streets than would be acceptable. Some other method may be found necessary that can pass muster, shall we say?

The FBI/DOJ are currently in the process of proving Trump committed acts of espionage against his country, and they may succeed.

If Trump's popularity is brought down to an appropriate level then the arrest can happen.

Because of that factor, it's my opinion that your country is already being held ransom to fascism.

Forum List

Back