Phoenix erupts...after ICE detains an illegal immigrant with a felony

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
The left - even illegal felony criminals should be allowed to stay. You come into the country illegally, don't bother to try to become legal...and commit a felony crime...the left says your still ok!...they need your vote.

Protests erupt outside Phoenix ICE office after arrest of illegal immigrant

KNXV%20Guadalupe%20Garcia%20de%20Rayos%20Arpaio%20immigration%20raid_1486610112846_54815518_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

How does any average D voter believe that an illegal felon deserves protection in America? If they do, they have outed themselves as a fool.

How does any average D voter believe that an illegal felon deserves protection in America? If they do, they have outed themselves as a fool.

They aren't rational people. They are anarchists that want to see the destruction of the US. Most belong in a mental ward or in jail for treason.

They aren't rational people. They are anarchists that want to see the destruction of the US. Most belong in a mental ward or in jail for treason.
I tend to think most of them are just useful idiots. Whatever the elites and the lib MSM tell them, they believe.

The left - even illegal felony criminals should be allowed to stay. You come into the country illegally, don't bother to try to become legal...and commit a felony crime...the left says your still ok!...they need your vote.

Protests erupt outside Phoenix ICE office after arrest of illegal immigrant

KNXV%20Guadalupe%20Garcia%20de%20Rayos%20Arpaio%20immigration%20raid_1486610112846_54815518_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Sounds like they should had arrested more people for blocking the vehicles during the arrest.

Likely half of them were also illegal criminals

Just think tha butt hurt that's coming when Trump cuts funding to those sanctuary cities and they have to pay full cost of illegals . There will be kicking and screaming. I can't wait. GO TRUMP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What get me is , they will go to the picture of the reflection of her Son Angel, and make it all sad, but they stay away from what the felony was. Identity theft. All the consideration for the felon, zero for the felons victim. Wonder what Bammer would have done had he discouvred six credit cards and a mortgage in Sasha or Melias's name, or even his or Michelle's name? In the end the woman broke the law. By rights she should have to answer to the law just like anyone else.

What get me is , they will go to the picture of the reflection of her Son Angel, and make it all sad, but they stay away from what the felony was. Identity theft. All the consideration for the felon, zero for the felons victim. Wonder what Bammer would have done had he discouvred six credit cards and a mortgage in Sasha or Melias's name, or even his or Michelle's name? In the end the woman broke the law. By rights she should have to answer to the law just like anyone else.

Not if you are an illegal alien and live in a Democrat ran city.

I'm a R voter who has more of a problem with those blocking the van and interfering with ICE than I do with this felon. It'll be a good test case for the Trump deportation plan and one worth following. I wouldn't bet on the outcome one way or the other, although I'm leaning towards a slap on the wrist at most if I had to guess. Her felony, from Arizona Republic:

In 2008, she was swept up in one of former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's work-site raids targeting the Golfland Entertainment Centers, which operated several water and mini-golf parks. Sheriff's deputies seized hundreds of employment records and later arrested Garcia de Rayos at her house in Mesa. She pleaded guilty to a charge of criminal impersonation, a Class 6 felony, the lowest level.

Protesters ring ICE in Phoenix: Could woman in custody be the first deported because of Trump's orders?

Last edited:

I'm a R voter who has more of a problem with those blocking the van and interfering with ICE than I do with this felon. It'll be a good test case for the Trump deportation plan and one worth following. I wouldn't bet on the outcome one way or the other, although I'm leaning towards a slap on the wrist at most if I had to guess. Her felony, from Arizona Republic:

In 2008, she was swept up in one of former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's work-site raids targeting the Golfland Entertainment Centers, which operated several water and mini-golf parks. Sheriff's deputies seized hundreds of employment records and later arrested Garcia de Rayos at her house in Mesa. She pleaded guilty to a charge of criminal impersonation, a Class 6 felony, the lowest level.​

Exactly....she is an illegal alien who broke a felony crime...glad you took the time to clarify that

In 2008, she was swept up in one of former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's work-site raids targeting the Golfland Entertainment Centers, which operated several water and mini-golf parks. Sheriff's deputies seized hundreds of employment records and later arrested Garcia de Rayos at her house in Mesa. She pleaded guilty to a charge of criminal impersonation, a Class 6 felony, the lowest level.

Protesters ring ICE in Phoenix: Could woman in custody be the first deported because of Trump's orders?

Also time to ask yourself, if as reported, her husband is an American...why would she fake an ID to stay here?? Married to an American she would just have to fill out a few documents and whalah..a legal citizen...but she did not do that? One wonders why....eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
The left cares not for rule of law.

She committed a felony and is an illegal immigrant

Adios

-Geaux

Also time to ask yourself, if as reported, her husband is an American...why would she fake an ID to stay here?? Married to an American she would just have to fill out a few documents and whalah..a legal citizen...but she did not do that? One wonders why....eh?

She came here at age 14 and employment raid was 9 years ago. I've been to Golfland a number of times back when my kids were young and I don't recall any adults beyond college age working there. So I'd assume she wasn't married at the time

Forum List

Back