Philly teachers protest 'Black Lives Matter' curriculum...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Philly teachers protest 'Black Lives Matter' curriculum...

:clap:

Philly teachers plan Black Lives Matter week - not all are happy

"Beginning Monday, the Black Lives Matter movement could become a curriculum topic in classrooms across the city."

'Racist Terrorist INDOCTRINATION'

"A Philadelphia School District teachers' group has planned six days of action this week, encouraging educators to introduce optional curriculum and activities - from "The Revolution Is Always Now" coloring pages for very young students to a science lesson about the biology of skin color for older ones.

"This is a critical issue of our time - in our society, but also in our students' lives," said Charlie McGeehan, an English and history teacher and member of the Caucus of Working Educators, an activist group within the Philadelphia Federation of Teachers. "It's important for us to dive in."

That's not a universal sentiment.

Christopher Paslay, an English teacher at Swenson Arts and Technology High School, said he's unequivocally for equal rights and justice for all of his students, regardless of race.

But he takes issue with the Black Lives Matter movement and thinks it has no place in Philadelphia classrooms."

One thing I hope the Trump administration successfully does is ELIMINATE INDOCTRINATION FROM THE CLASSROOM and get back to TEACHING!

These preachers for segregation, excuses and all things liberal chaos are the same mother fuckers who insist we need more $ for education. They're a detriment to society and everyone around them. They're also selfish and want the money for their own pocketbooks, only to be even less effective as teachers. If I were running shit they'd be black listed from all education systems receiving government funds.

Reminds me of when they wanted to teach Ebonics

Forum List

Back