Philly cop shooter: "This is for Islam"; Philly Democrat mayor: "This isn't about Islam". Huh?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Philly Mayor: Islamist Cop Shooter ‘Does Not Represent’ Islam

Have Democrats and libs gone completely fucking retarded? Yesterday the Mayor of Colgne, Germany blamed rape victims for the Muslim animals who raped them and said we can't judge Islam for it.

NOW we have a Philly cop that a black Muslim shot 11 times and tried to ambush....and the heroic cop fought back, shot back and got the fucking Muslim savage.

The scum swine Muslim confessed he did it in the name of Islam, had an ISIS flag printout, and said police uphold laws that contradict Islam.

The Democrat mayor responded....."This has nothing to do with Islam."

Huh???? One press conference we have the Philadelphia Police Commander...and honorable black man btw....saying this scum jihadi said it was all about Islam. The very next conference....the Democrat mayor saying "This had nothing to do with Islam."

It's almost like a redneck Klansman killed a black man and said "I shot him because he's black and I want to kill blacks".....and the mayor saying "This has nothing to do with race."

WTF libs???

If a CEO required all his female employees to come to work with a titty out and he said "It's because I love tits and I wanna see them." Would this Dem mayor say in the lawsuit "This isn't about gender or sex"?

Forum List

Back