Philippine President Calls Obama a 'Son of A Whore" Lol

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

I love this Duterte guy.

UnAmerican asshole. That little shit would say the same thing about any US President. You are a fool who gets a boner when your president is insulted. Check yourself.
Fuck off, buddy. Obama is a piece of shit, sorry the truth hurts. Go wring out your piss soaked undies and change your pants.

Nope. I'm going to give you what you seek. A little attention. If I can stay interested long enough, that is.

Who taught you that it was cool to applaud when a foreign leader insults your Commander In Chief? Was that something you learned in civics class? One reason this nation is great because we have loyal opposition to the party in power. You are clearly disloyal.
Nobody taught me it was cool. I could not care less whether you or anyone else thinks it's cool or not. Obama is garbage and I applaud Duterte for his factual statement.

Which is your right. But it makes you a failure as an American. But...you already knew that.

Nope. I'm going to give you what you seek. A little attention. If I can stay interested long enough, that is.

Who taught you that it was cool to applaud when a foreign leader insults your Commander In Chief? Was that something you learned in civics class? One reason this nation is great because we have loyal opposition to the party in power. You are clearly disloyal.
Appealing to patriotism, huh? Coming from one of the most anti-patriots. Appealing to loyalty from one of the most anti-loyal... Wow...

:ack-1: Run Pinochet! Unless you like......*cough...cough*..... attention

You say things.....but nothing comes out.
I am still laughing about the pecker between your eyes.........:lmao:

Yes. A lame person will be drawn to an unfunny joke said by another lame person. I get it.
"Two Good Samaritan vessels rescued 46 people Tuesday night who abandoned their sinking fishing boat in the Bering Sea off Alaska's Aleutian Islands, the Coast Guard said."
Dozens rescued from sinking fishing boat off Alaska | Fox News

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

I love this Duterte guy.

UnAmerican asshole. That little shit would say the same thing about any US President. You are a fool who gets a boner when your president is insulted. Check yourself.
Fuck off, buddy. Obama is a piece of shit, sorry the truth hurts. Go wring out your piss soaked undies and change your pants.

Nobody taught me it was cool. I could not care less whether you or anyone else thinks it's cool or not. Obama is garbage and I applaud Duterte for his factual statement.

Which is your right. But it makes you a failure as an American. But...you already knew that.
No it doesn't. It makes me infinitely more American than you could dream to be.

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore"

How polite. I've called him far worse. :laugh:
Republicans always go after people's family's. They love maligning children the most.
Right. That's what we did to Sarah Palin's children.

No, wait.....you lying hypocrites did that.
Bristol Palin Made Close To $1 Million Pushing Abstinence-Only Policies, Now Is Pregnant With Child No. 2

Palin pushed her children out there. Neither Obama or Clinton did. And the Bush twins were just privlidged and reckless spoiled kids.
Pushed her children out there? Is that how you immoral fucks justify the sick, pedophilic attacks you made?

Along the same twisted line of thinking, do women ask to be raped?

I love this Duterte guy.
So, you're good with this guy insulting America?

There was a time in this country that we stood behind our President on the world stage, regardless of what we thought of him here at home.

Juts more proof of the success the government has had in dividing us with hatred.
He didn't insult America. He insulted Obama. Obama is definitely not a synonym for Americans.
Main problem with the young. They lack any attribution to the past and past attitude and behaviors. It sort of falls under the same principle of I can beat on My brothers and Sisters and call them names all I want, but let an outsider do it and you have to face the whole family.

Guess those types of values are no longer taught. Why am I not surprised.

I love this Duterte guy.

There was a time in this country that we stood behind our President on the world stage, regardless of what we thought of him here at home.

Juts more proof of the success the government has had in dividing us with hatred.
He didn't insult America. He insulted Obama. Obama is definitely not a synonym for Americans.
Main problem with the young. They lack any attribution to the past and past attitude and behaviors. It sort of falls under the same principle of I can beat on My brothers and Sisters and call them names all I want, but let an outsider do it and you have to face the whole family.

Sorry to disappoint you, gramps.

I love this Duterte guy.

I ceased being disappointed by the mismanagement of our children a long time ago.

The 'lame f^ck' cancelled the meeting.

Couldn't handle it after Putin stares.
Did he really?

President of the Philippines. President of Russia, president of China all make obama their bitch on the same day.

It does not get better than this.

I love this Duterte guy.

I ceased being disappointed by the mismanagement of our children a long time ago.
Need me to pick you up a pack of Depends and some bengay cream and drop it off at the retirement home, gramps?

I love this Duterte guy.
I'm not sure why this is news worthy.

Havent we all already known this?

I wouldnt trust Barack Hussein Obama to clean my toilets.

I love this Duterte guy.

Some embrace the truth much later than sooner.

I love this Duterte guy.

Some embrace the truth much later than sooner.

You know, this whole thing makes me wonder what various heads of state around the world call Obama in private.

I love this Duterte guy.

You mean like how you asshats laughed when a shoe was thrown at Pres. Bush or when Chavez called him satan? Ha!

Forum List

Back