Philippine President Calls Obama a 'Son of A Whore" Lol

He didn't just green light the physical removal of drug dealers, he green lighted the physical removal of addicts as well. Gotta love a guy that walks exactly he talks.
Well goodness..if I ever become an addict I let you know so you can tell him...
You're a leftist, all leftists are drug addicts.
I use my right a lot more than my left...

"I use my right a lot more than my left..."

Are you still meaning nuts or has the topic moved on?
You don't like goobers?

What is or who is a goobers?

Well goodness..if I ever become an addict I let you know so you can tell him...

You don't like goobers?

Goobers is peanuts..

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

I love this Duterte guy.

I also love Rodrigo Duterte, he's said fuck the UN and he's got Police Death Squads roaming the streets shooting drug dealers on the spot, they've executed on the spot many, many thousands already.

Rodrigo Duterte is an absolute hero.
Any chance he could be the next US President?
There is only one way to exterminate the filth and moral decline in the US.
Forty K NG with orders to kill every fucking person in the country caught in possession of any hard drug. Go into any house and find any hard drugs and every adult is summarily executed on the spot.
Within a couple of months there won't be a fucking gram of heroin or meth to be found.
Kill anyone caught with an illegal gun.
Then the decent people will come back and revitalize their inner cities.

You don't like goobers?

Goobers is peanuts..

Okay thanks, I've never had those, when I was in Texas though I liked these Junior Mints.

junior-mints.jpg

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."

I love this Duterte guy.

I also love Rodrigo Duterte, he's said fuck the UN and he's got Police Death Squads roaming the streets shooting drug dealers on the spot, they've executed on the spot many, many thousands already.

Any chance he could be the next US President?
There is only one way to exterminate the filth and moral decline in the US.
Forty K NG with orders to kill every fucking person in the country caught in possession of any hard drug. Go into any house and find any hard drugs and every adult is summarily executed on the spot.
Within a couple of months there won't be a fucking gram of heroin or meth to be found.
Kill anyone caught with an illegal gun.
Then the decent people will come back and revitalize their inner cities.
Well there goes my Oxycontin...

You don't like goobers?

Goobers is peanuts..

Okay thanks, I've never had those, when I was in Texas though I liked these Junior Mints.

junior-mints.jpg
Texass is whole nother country..It's not a real state...

You don't like goobers?

Goobers is peanuts..

junior-mints.jpg

I liked Texas, I had a Texan boyfriend this was after me being there for two weeks and I was there six months, he was delicious, we're still friends we text and we sometimes talk on the phone, Mr. Lucy is okay with this.

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore"

How polite. I've called him far worse. :laugh:
Republicans always go after people's family's. They love maligning children the most.
Right. That's what we did to Sarah Palin's children.

No, wait.....you lying hypocrites did that.
Bristol Palin Made Close To $1 Million Pushing Abstinence-Only Policies, Now Is Pregnant With Child No. 2

Palin pushed her children out there. Neither Obama or Clinton did. And the Bush twins were just privlidged and reckless spoiled kids.

You don't like goobers?

Goobers is peanuts..

junior-mints.jpg

I liked Texas, I had a Texan boyfriend this was after me being there for two weeks and I was there six months, he was delicious, we're still friends we text and we sometimes talk on the phone, Mr. Lucy is okay with this.
I'm from the state that keeps Texas from sliding into the Gulf of Mexico cause it sucks so much, Okiehoma..We have always trashed Texass, and like wise...

Goobers is peanuts..

junior-mints.jpg

I'm from the state that keeps Texas sliding into the Gulf of mexico cause it sucks, Okiehoma..We have always trashed Texass, and like wise...

We had our road incident because of Oklahoma.

This was in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, it was about 12.30am and there was an American football game between Oklahoma University and I can't remember, I think it was the Texas Longhorns one and well this isn't the right thread for this, but it was a dramatic happening.

I love this Duterte guy.

Wow. I know I often think that I can worship a guy who thinks due process is not the answer to hard social issues.
Fucking LIB "due process" is what these sub-human drug dealers refer to as their 'safety blanket'.
They have zero morals. They sell there ten year old girls into sex slave mills.
Watch a 400 LB negro (cough) 'UN diplomate', from some shithole country in africa, the brother of the live-long president land in the private jet.
After the negro thug leaves the plane watch three or four twelve year old Filipina little girls disembark after him.
Fucking sickening!

Goobers is peanuts..

junior-mints.jpg

I'm from the state that keeps Texas sliding into the Gulf of mexico cause it sucks, Okiehoma..We have always trashed Texass, and like wise...

We had our road incident because of Oklahoma.

This was in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, it was about 12.30am and there was an American football game between Oklahoma University and I can't remember, I think it was the Texas Longhorns one and well this isn't the right thread for this, but it was a dramatic happening.
It used to be a real barn burner, but yes every October that game has been played in Dallas or Norman..I lived about 11 miles north of Norman and went to college there...

Republicans always go after people's family's. They love maligning children the most.

Bristol Palin Made Close To $1 Million Pushing Abstinence-Only Policies, Now Is Pregnant With Child No. 2

Palin pushed her children out there. Neither Obama or Clinton did. And the Bush twins were just privlidged and reckless spoiled kids.
Pretty cool to see Obama's oldest smoking dope at a concert right?
Great message to send millions of young negro girls on how to behave right?

I love this Duterte guy.

Wow. I know I often think that I can worship a guy who thinks due process is not the answer to hard social issues.
Fucking LIB "due process" is what these sub-human drug dealers refer to as their 'safety blanket'.
They have zero morals. They sell there ten year old girls into sex slave mills.
Watch a 400 LB negro (cough) 'UN diplomate', from some shithole country in africa, the brother of the live-long president land in the private jet.
After the negro thug leaves the plane watch three or four twelve year old Filipina little girls disembark after him.
Fucking sickening!
So being a cop really gave a sense of Constitutional priorities..

Pretty cool to see Obama's oldest smoking dope at a concert right?
Great message to send millions of young negro girls on how to behave right?
It was never confirmed as being weed...

Forum List

Back