Philadelphia detective arrested in bizarre off-duty incident, the 10th officer charged this year

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
No single DA in the entire country has held more police responsible in 2021 than Philadelphia DA Larry Krasner. He has already charged 10 different cops

This is why police are organizing to defeat him. ⁣

No single DA in the entire country has held more police responsible in 2021 than Philadelphia DA Larry Krasner. He has already charged 10 different cops

Sounds like a Jewish Bolshevik by his name and cop hate

How does a police officer recklessly shoot another officer and keep his job in the first place?

Ok help me out here. If the bad cops are very rare. The occasional bad apple. Why aren’t you happy that the bad apples who are so rare as to be nearly nonexistent getting busted?

Or are all cops good no matter how many crimes they commit?

No, they are organizing because he's a soros DA who refuses to indict real criminals.

Ok help me out here. If the bad cops are very rare. The occasional bad apple. Why aren’t you happy that the bad apples who are so rare as to be nearly nonexistent getting busted?

You got it backwards.
Most all cops are bad, the good/honest ones are extremely rare.

You got it backwards.
Most all cops are bad, the good/honest ones are extremely rare.

As a matter of fact I would agree. However I was cornering our anti-Semitic user here. They are the ones who keep swearing cops are good except for a few bad apples. Then when one of the bad apples is caught they get apocalyptically furious about it.

Forum List

Back