Pfizer Promotes Booster; CDC & FDA Say Not So Fast

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Pfizer has a booster, a third shot, ready to go to boost immunity and "fight against variants". The CDC and FDA have already come out to say these are not necessary.

Reading between the lines, I think the gov't agencies know the side effects from the booster will be even more pronounced than from the first two shots, and these vaccines can't afford it. I have never seen people schedule days off work in advance for a vaccine--and then need multiple days off. It seems to me that adding a third to this will just compound the issues, since many people were sicker after the second shot.

Sadly, I also know people who will take the booster no matter how sick the second shot made them. Seems the CDC & FDA know this too. This is what happens when you panic a population. Hard to roll that panic back.

Pfizer has a booster, a third shot, ready to go to boost immunity and "fight against variants". The CDC and FDA have already come out to say these are not necessary.

Reading between the lines, I think the gov't agencies know the side effects from the booster will be even more pronounced than from the first two shots, and these vaccines can't afford it. I have never seen people schedule days off work in advance for a vaccine--and then need multiple days off. It seems to me that adding a third to this will just compound the issues, since many people were sicker after the second shot.

Sadly, I also know people who will take the booster no matter how sick the second shot made them. Seems the CDC & FDA know this too. This is what happens when you panic a population. Hard to roll that panic back.

Wow, Sue, we missed your high Octane crazy over the last year...

Oh, wait, no we didn't.

Sadly, Covid will keep killing people because Trump supporters are stupid.

The good news, most of the stupids who end up dying will be Trump Supporters.

It's like Natural Selection.

More shit and puss for the plebeians. Get your magic potion kids...free blood clots, myocarditis, and anaphylaxis in every batch!

Wow, Sue, we missed your high Octane crazy over the last year...

Oh, wait, no we didn't.

Sadly, Covid will keep killing people because Trump supporters are stupid.

The good news, most of the stupids who end up dying will be Trump Supporters.

It's like Natural Selection.
Actually Joe..blacks and hispanics are the hardest hit still-----------they are typically not trump supporters.

You cannot leave out that Pfizer’s booster is directed at the Delta variant, which has to, by defualt, include the Lambda variant: Delta variant mutation L452R and Lambda variant mutation L452Q. One amino acid difference, but it’s an important difference: Lambda arose in the country that has the highest case fatality rate, nearly 10%: Peru.

Forum List

Back