Pfizer has a vaccine ready...will apply for release late November

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Okay anti vaccers.....don't shoot the messenger...I'm just reporting for what its worth....

They said the could, which means they could or they could not. They would if data is positive, meaning might, might not if information is negative, as we have been seeing from 2 or three others in the vaccine trial lately. I think the announcement was sunshine for their investors and stock prices. Hope they do, but not holding my breath and intend to keep masking daily. Suggest you do likewise.

They don't even know what covid is.

They can't test it with anymore than 10% effectiveness.

They can't cure the common cold.

FDA approval? Yeah like fenfen, zantac and a host of others? No thanks. Want more? Try this, 143 pages of previous FDA approved yet recalled.

I know our globalists and elitists love to pamper our drug companies but if we would have bit the bullet and took
this virus on from the beginning, we would be nearly over it by now. The longer we hide the longer we're going to suffer. So instead of putting so much stock in vaccines, lets make more of the top shelf drugs that Trump and others have taken so successfully and make early treatment our goal. Fuck this hiding bullshit.

Okay anti vaccers.....don't shoot the messenger...I'm just reporting for what its worth....

This shows just how STUPID Trumpists are!!!!
Nowhere did they say the vaccine was "READY" idiot!

This shows just how STUPID Trumpists are!!!!
Nowhere did they say the vaccine was "READY" idiot!

I really don't know why such clear falsehoods are allowed on this board. Its one thing to post a crazy opinion--I have a lot of them--but really...this is just a flat out lie.

Just give me some corona mild cold........remind my T Cells so they will produce antibodies...like the 40 to 60% who walk right through it.

I'm pretty sure I've already had this junk.........as has a VERY LARGE PORTION OF THIS COUNTRY.

Read the TITLE of this thread :asshole:
Again we see the pure deceit of the Right in full view!!!
You read it...asshole! It said Pfizer would apply for release in late November.

Nothing is ready to release until Pfizer gets a green light.

If you weren't so anxious to pee in everyone's swimming pool you wouldn't make such stupid comments.
But you anti Trumper morons just can't control yourselves, can you.

Just give me some corona mild cold........remind my T Cells so they will produce antibodies...like the 40 to 60% who walk right through it.

I'm pretty sure I've already had this junk.........as has a VERY LARGE PORTION OF THIS COUNTRY.
Get tested for anti-bodies. I did.

I'm not worried........the reports are showing that the common cold gives T Cell resistance to most.............from even the common cold.......

We will all get this stuff before it's over......and given it mutates like the others.......it WILL COME BACK.........like it has since WWII and even before.

I'd have to look at the results of the phase III trials before I decided. If they looked legit, showed good immune response and no side effects, then I'd get th vaccine.

I'm not worried........the reports are showing that the common cold gives T Cell resistance to most.............from even the common cold.......

We will all get this stuff before it's over......and given it mutates like the others.......it WILL COME BACK.........like it has since WWII and even before.
Been there, Done that, Got the Anti-bodies or at least I did. Still got the t-shirt. Hope I don't get it again. I will keep masking and taking precautions. The only conservative thing to do.

Read the TITLE of this thread :asshole:
Again we see the pure deceit of the Right in full view!!!
You read it...asshole! It said Pfizer would apply for release in late November.

Nothing is ready to release until Pfizer gets a green light.

If you weren't so anxious to pee in everyone's swimming pool you wouldn't make such stupid comments.
But you anti Trumper morons just can't control yourselves, can you.
Trumpists always continue to LIER wven when the truth has been pointed out to them!!!!!
From the title of this thread, "Pfizer has a vaccine ready."

I'd have to look at the results of the phase III trials before I decided. If they looked legit, showed good immune response and no side effects, then I'd get th vaccine.
Same here. "Long term" to me means 15 years so put me down for Nov 2035

FDA approval? Yeah like fenfen, zantac and a host of others? No thanks.
Hadn't even heard about the Zantac recall yet. Nice kid gloves treatment demonstrating the power of the drug industry. When one proves to have no shelf life they just refer to the toxic product as an "impurity" or "contaminant."

Forum List

Back