Pfizer CEO on Covid vaccine 90 percent efficacy: 'It is a great day for humanity'...Trump celebrates the news, also notes stock market uptick

According to vaccine manufacturers, their vaccines are 90% effective. Dow futures up near 1600 points on the news. Scientist were hoping for a vaccine that was 75% effective. The news media is suddenly covering the topic very favorably with zero mention of the man that put the historic process in motion.

Thanks President Trump

Discuss

Trump didn't start the process but you want to give him credit for the work that other people do...Do your lips ever leave the surface of Trump's azz?

Trump didn't start the process but you want to give him credit for the work that other people do...Do your lips ever leave the surface of Trump's azz?
Another profound statement by "deep thinker" moonglow. My children know more about what's going on than you do. Your statements are good for a laugh though. Whether it's ignorance or just plain stupidity, you never seem to have a hold on reality. Clueless & wrong is no way to go through life kid

According to vaccine manufacturers, their vaccines are 90% effective. Dow futures up near 1600 points on the news. Scientist were hoping for a vaccine that was 75% effective. The news media is suddenly covering the topic very favorably with zero mention of the man that put the historic process in motion.

Thanks President Trump

Discuss

Some more Trump accomplishments that Biden will try to take credit for, if he becomes president.

Thanks President Trump

Discuss

There will be 50 million doses available by the end of the year because of Trump, most have already been manufactured. So feel free to keep proving yourself a total ignorant ass, it looks good on you.

This subject has nothing to do with politics...

Shut up commie, Operation Warp Speed is a government policy initiative. That makes it a perfect topic for this forum.

Which funding originated in the House..Not with Trump.

Who do you think approved it??Oh and I'd say he had a lot to do with it being manufactured. He knew it was needed and if I'm not mistaken he's mentioned it would be ready far earlier than they thought it would be.

You really are an ass.

Shut up commie, Operation Warp Speed is a government policy initiative. That makes it a perfect topic for this forum.

Who do you think approved it??Oh and I'd say he had a lot to do with it being manufactured. He knew it was needed and if I'm not mistaken he's mentioned it would be ready far earlier than they thought it would be.

You really are an ass.
It took a team of people to get funding and a team of people to do the research for the vaccine but all you can complement is one guy, again, why do you desire to kiss the ass of the fat one?

You really are an ass.
It took a team of people to get funding and a team of people to do the research for the vaccine but all you can complement is one guy, again, why do you desire to kiss the ass of the fat one?

He doesn't take credit for it only that he pushed to have it done as fast and as safely as possible.

In fact he mentioned it at the debates. He gave the team working on it lots of credit.

Of course an ass like you never looks at the positive of anything. Its all a joke as far as you are concerned.

You really are an ass.

He doesn't take credit for it only that he pushed to have it done as fast and as safely as possible.

In fact he mentioned it at the debates. He gave the team working on it lots of credit.

Of course an ass like you never looks at the positive of anything. Its all a joke as far as you are concerned.
It is considering that the repubs have been claiming it is not a virus worth taking protective measures from because it is harmless..

Exactly. Trump always credits other people for their accomplishments. DumBama on the other hand would always used "Me" "I" "we" when talking about similar things.

t took a team of people to get funding and a team of people to do the research for the vaccine but all you can complement is one guy, again, why do you desire to kiss the ass of the fat one?
Who headed up and lead that team ?
I am sure it was a doctor not a real estate sham man..
So during the height of this pandemic, Trump was locked in basement like Joe ? - No, he was getting the job done, including ventilators.

Forum List

Back