Petty Theft Now Misdemeanor In CA

Lol, imagine that petty theft being a petty crime. Strange it is treated the same in my republican ran state. Hilarious what you idiots come up with.
No dimwit, it's more like treating a petty crime as no crime at all then, stupidly wondering why a criminal syndicate would take advantage of your lax enforcement. Then, spending tax payer dollars to 'fix' the problem you yourself created. One of the myriad of reasons Californians are recalling Newsom.

No dimwit, it's more like treating a petty crime as no crime at all then, stupidly wondering why a criminal syndicate would take advantage of your lax enforcement. Then, spending tax payer dollars to 'fix' the problem you yourself created. One of the myriad of reasons Californians are recalling Newsom.
Lol, your a dumb fuck. Show me a state in the union where petty theft is a felony. There aren't any . Your an idiot.

Lol, your a dumb fuck. Show me a state in the union where petty theft is a felony. There aren't any . Your an idiot.
No dumbfuck, I never said petty theft is or should be a felony. YOU’RE an idiot.

No dumbfuck, I never said petty theft is or should be a felony. YOU’RE an idiot.
Well what the fuck are you saying. Dumb fuck. Petty theft penalty in California as proposed 1000 bucks and a year in jail. More extreme Tham most republican ran states. In Ohio it is 1000 bucks and six months in jail. So go fuck your self ya fucking idiot.

Well what the fuck are you saying. Dumb fuck. Petty theft penalty in California as proposed 1000 bucks and a year in jail. More extreme Tham most republican ran states. In Ohio it is 1000 bucks and six months in jail. So go fuck your self ya fucking idiot.
Listen fuck head, the $1,000 fine is the MOST and it is rarely imposed and jail is almost NEVER imposed. The perps usually walk in CA. I don't give one fuck about Ohio, go start another thread and get the fuck out of this one.

Listen fuck head, the $1,000 fine is the MOST and it is rarely imposed and jail is almost NEVER imposed. The perps usually walk in CA. I don't give one fuck about Ohio, go start another thread and get the fuck out of this one.
Bite me bitch. I go where the fuck I want. Your full of shit and got called on it. Go fuck yourself. Inventing horse shit to bitch about like every other time hat conspiracy lyin sack of shit trumpster out there.

Forum List

Back