Peter Navarro: “The D Party did violence to this country!”

The opium dens are still open I see and Navarro is a regular customer, some people will carry this unlit torch their entire life and swear Trump won...

The new Trump-appointed US attorney in Georgia says he was surprised to find there wasn't any election fraud

Never accept responsibility, blame or facts. Always play the victim card and whenever and wherever possible project your transgressions onto others.

Trumpian playbook as demonstrated for the passed six years of Trump public life.

Aren't you Trump supporters proud today? Do you finally see a naked emperor before you? Or are you still willing to carry water for this shameless egomaniac?

Never accept responsibility, blame or facts. Always play the victim card and whenever and wherever possible project your transgressions onto others.

Trumpian playbook as demonstrated for the passed six years of Trump public life.

Aren't you Trump supporters proud today? Do you finally see a naked emperor before you? Or are you still willing to carry water for this shameless egomaniac?
His fans are just as blind as Trump is.

Is HE still around? God I can’t WAIT to be forever rid of these loony birds. Five - More - Days!

Don't worry, you will be hugging the George W Bushes, Cheneys and John Boltons soon. "Good, solid, mainstream Americans" who will be back in the saddle. Romney, and a few others will be their Point Men (in a world that has passed them by).

The same people who watched China expand and quietly build alliances, through blackmail or otherwise are going to beat a drum and nobody will be listening, other than their enemies.

None of them will be on the streets panhandling any time soon though. Great Patriots...

The opium dens are still open I see and Navarro is a regular customer, some people will carry this unlit torch their entire life and swear Trump won...

The new Trump-appointed US attorney in Georgia says he was surprised to find there wasn't any election fraud

I had no idea Navarro was still around. Well, now I feel SO much better! :rolleyes-41:

I had no idea Navarro was still around. Well, now I feel SO much better! :rolleyes-41:
I wonder if these guys say this shit because they get paid, I just can see them volunteering such incorrect assertions.

Is HE still around? God I can’t WAIT to be forever rid of these loony birds. Five - More - Days!

Don't worry, you will be hugging the George W Bushes, Cheneys and John Boltons soon. "Good, solid, mainstream Americans" who will be back in the saddle. Romney, and a few others will be their Point Men (in a world that has passed them by).

The same people who watched China expand and quietly build alliances, through blackmail or otherwise are going to beat a drum and nobody will be listening, other than their enemies.

None of them will be on the streets panhandling any time soon though. Great Patriots...

Donald will need a new country before this shit-show is over. Canada? :laugh:

Yes, that IS the Democrat/CACA way, isn't it. Blame Trump for colluding with Russia when it was hillary all along. Blame Trump for working with the chinese, when it was hunter xiden buying up defense related companies for his chinese masters while his father, the senior xiden, was VP. Pretty simply whatever the Dems/CACA are accusing you of, they are actually doing it.

Brainless tards, like you, suck it down because you are too stupid to think for yourself.

Yes, that IS the Democrat/CACA way, isn't it. Blame Trump for colluding with Russia when it was hillary all along. Blame Trump for working with the chinese, when it was hunter xiden buying up defense related companies for his chinese masters while his father, the senior xiden, was VP. Pretty simply whatever the Dems/CACA are accusing you of, they are actually doing it.

Brainless tards, like you, suck it down because you are too stupid to think for yourself.
Those untrue allegations have never been proven.

Yet Don Jr. told the Russians that if they had dirt of Sec. Clinton he would love to have it right after the convention. And you cannot define collusion.

Why are you still supporting the absolute worst human to serve as POTUS?

1610681044043.jpeg

Yet Don Jr. told the Russians that if they had dirt of Sec. Clinton he would love to have it right after the convention. And you cannot define collusion.

Those allegations have ALL been proven. Your head is so far up your ass you can't see anything but shit.

Has anyone started a countdown thread? It would go a long way in pi$$ing off his devoted RWNJs.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Those allegations have ALL been proven. Your head is so far up your ass you can't see anything but shit.
Is that what the view of Trump lies looks like?

Prove your allegations or learn to just shut up. Not everyone has the combination of stupidity, gullibility, cynicism and selfishness to buy the crap Trump has been selling!

Forum List

Back