Person Identifies As Adolf Hitler

Sieg Heil!

This cringy nerd definitely has the strength and charisma to lead the next Reich.

• Banned
Btw, did you guys here about the girl who identifies as Pocahontas?

Sunni Man Well? If he did no wonder he was misunderstood. I never can understand a thing Biden says. Or Kamala Harris for that matter with all of her word salads.

That is a conspiracy theory of WWII.
Usual answer from those that are too lazy to DYOR .
A reply that just underlines 100% cognitive rigidity and is unproductive .

Strange that the KGB/ FSB and CIA have publicly admitted that the bunker suicide narrative is bunkum .

Treat yourself and learn at the same time

Did Hitler (code name: Grey Wolf) really die in 1945? In a riveting scenario that has never been fully investigated until now, international journalist Gerrard Williams and military historian Simon Dunstan make a powerful case for the Führer's escape to a remote enclave in Argentina - along with other key Nazis - where he is believed to have lived comfortably until 1962. Following years of meticulous research, the authors reconstruct the dramatic plot, including astonishing evidence and compelling testimony, some only recently declassified. Impossible to put down, this book unravels an extraordinary story that flies in the face of history.

Amazon blurb .

BTW It is hard to think of any once labelled Conspiracy Theory over the last few years that is not now part of the establishment narrative .

Last edited:
Exactly
You swim blindly , then want wet nursing because you are too lazy to DYOR .
But it never stops most of you blabbering and blubbering about matters where you are clueless .
No wonder you Americans never win on the battlefield . You constantly have to be told what to do, how to do it and when .
And then you bleat and whine when criticised and ridiculed .

He lived in Patagonia until 1962 from memory .
See , Grey Wolf, by Dunstan and Williams. Brilliantly researched .

He certainly did not die in the Berlin bunker.
The Nazis somehow did build a decent amount of infrastructure down there also. Pretty much all of Latin America was pro Nazi or "neutral" during WWll.

Usual answer from those that are too lazy to DYOR .
A reply that just underlines 100% cognitive rigidity and is unproductive .

Strange that the KGB/ FSB and CIA have publicly admitted that the bunker suicide narrative is bunkum .

Treat yourself and learn at the same time

Did Hitler (code name: Grey Wolf) really die in 1945? In a riveting scenario that has never been fully investigated until now, international journalist Gerrard Williams and military historian Simon Dunstan make a powerful case for the Führer's escape to a remote enclave in Argentina - along with other key Nazis - where he is believed to have lived comfortably until 1962. Following years of meticulous research, the authors reconstruct the dramatic plot, including astonishing evidence and compelling testimony, some only recently declassified. Impossible to put down, this book unravels an extraordinary story that flies in the face of history.

Amazon blurb .

BTW It is hard to think of any once labelled Conspiracy Theory over the last few years that is not now part of the establishment narrative .
I'm not trying to change you opinion, Luiza. I'm just stating that there is no solid evidence

Exactly
You swim blindly , then want wet nursing because you are too lazy to DYOR .
But it never stops most of you blabbering and blubbering about matters where you are clueless .
No wonder you Americans never win on the battlefield . You constantly have to be told what to do, how to do it and when .
And then you bleat and whine when criticised and ridiculed .
Apparently you don't understand what "do tell" means.
What evidence do you have that Hitler "certainly did not die in the Berlin bunker".

The Nazis somehow did build a decent amount of infrastructure down there also. Pretty much all of Latin America was pro Nazi or "neutral" during WWll.
They were able to use Juan Peron in Argentina to facilitate and the true genius over the last three war years -- Martin Bormann -- was in charge of infiltration and expansion to all intents and purposes .
Meanwhile Otto Skorzeny ran Europe from his Spanish based set up.

And thanks to Operation Paper Clip the Fourth Reich went about taking control of large parts of the US government which it has strengthened non stop to this day .
Allan Dulles was in large part responsible for that though I am not sure whether he meant to become the biggest US spy ever .He certainly was a traitor because despite his undoubted cleverness he let the Nazis run rings around him and should have been shot for treason.
Of course , this all leads step by step to the so called war in Ukraine which is actually a war with Khazarian Jews hiding as fourth Reich Nazis
But outside the scope of this chat club imo. All a huge conspiracy narrative to them .

I'm not trying to change you opinion, Luiza. I'm just stating that there is no solid evidence
And my point is that there is , and for those that get fully involved the narrative is compelling, dark and chilling .
I suggest that if you ever acquaint yourself with expert scholarship about the matter you would be "instantly" converted .
But the Khazarian and Nazi forces are still so controlling that it will be a long time before Sheeple are allowed to sniff out the real narratives .

imho .

And my point is that there is , and for those that get fully involved the narrative is compelling, dark and chilling .
I suggest that if you ever acquaint yourself with expert scholarship about the matter you would be "instantly" converted .
But the Khazarian and Nazi forces are still so controlling that it will be a long time before Sheeple are allowed to sniff out the real narratives .

Does the deluded kid speak German?

"I've been on so many meds..." :lol:

Forum List

Back