Perry Bills Feds $349M for Incarcerating Illegals

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
A continuing theme of the Obama administration is governing in spite of the governed. This President resents American authority and does not believe we have the moral right to enforce immigration laws, which he sees as racist. Continued polls show that a clear majority of Americans believe that the federal government should do something to curtail the unregulated flow of illegal immigrant, and what has this administration done? (Americans Closely Divided Over Immigration Reform Priority)

This administration has demonized and ridiculed any state that dares to action in the absence of any federal leadership. Without ever offering an idea of his own, ever, President Obama took the unprecedented step of submitting a letter to the United Nations Commissioner on Human Rights—a god damned South African judge—criticizing the state of Arizona. (Barack Obama has bowed before the UN over Arizona immigration law – Telegraph Blogs)

Now Governor Rick Perry has submitted a letter to the head of the Department of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, demanding that the federal government pay for the hundreds of millions of dollars incurred as a result of the federal government’s utter incompetence at addressing this issue. (Perry Bills Feds $349M For Incarcerating Illegals | FoxNews.com)

Now for all the inept and lame leftists that are shaking with anticipation to post racism, keep in mind that while governor of Arizona Janet Napolitano herself routinely and publicly sent similar requests and invoices to the Justice Department seeking reimbursement for the crippling burden illegal immigrants have placed on the state budget. (Arizona Seeks Reimbursement for Immigrant Criminals : NPR)

Issue after issue this administration has demonstrated that the will of the American people mean nothing to them. 11% of Americans are satisfied with the direction of the country. All relevant indicators are pointing to an imminent electoral defeat for this failed, childish, excuse-making loser of a President. (Americans' Satisfaction With National Conditions Dips to 11%)

great. Now Shintao will come in here bitching like a little girl that Perry needs to take all that money and build 100 new desalination plants with it. (Shintao isn't too good with math, I've noticed).

Rick Perry will use that money to help Texas educate illegal aliens:
Illegal immigrants in Texas get in-state tuition | khou.com Houston
More than 12,000 illegal immigrants, non-permanent residents or non-U.S. citizens paid in-state tuition or received other such financial aid at public colleges and universities across Texas during late 2009, the Dallas Morning News reported Monday.
Rick Perry is all show and no go.
Don't believe ANYTHING that piece of shit says, just watch what he does.

More than 12,000 illegal immigrants, non-permanent residents or non-U.S. citizens paid in-state tuition or received other such financial aid at public colleges and universities across Texas during late 2009, the Dallas Morning News reported Monday.

From your linked article:

However, I see nothing in the article that says 'how many' of the 12,000 were actually 'illegal', or 'how many' were 'non-permanent residents', or how many were 'non-US citizens'. non-permanent residents and non-US citizens are NOT, by definition, automatically 'illegal immigrants'.

Please provide a link to a credible source that states exactly how many of the 12,000 cited in your article are actually illegal immigrants.

We'll wait.

Oh, I have serious concerns over Rick Perry. It is baffling to me how much media attention he has received after he announced his candidacy. When did it become the media's job to determine who was going to win? They give absurd amounts of time to a candidate and then these fly by night national polls come out and amazingly he is number one, so let's talk about him some more.

He is a populist at best and a hypocrite at worst. It is so transparent how all these candidates are now talking about auditing the Federal Reserve or how their actions are treasonous and unconstitutional--Perry is exploiting an issue he doesn't know or give a damn about.

However, I see nothing in the article that says 'how many' of the 12,000 were actually 'illegal', or 'how many' were 'non-permanent residents', or how many were 'non-US citizens'. non-permanent residents and non-US citizens are NOT, by definition, automatically 'illegal immigrants'.

Please provide a link to a credible source that states exactly how many of the 12,000 cited in your article are actually illegal immigrants.

We'll wait.
Oh did you get all butt hurt that your slick haired, fake cowboy got found out? Well too fuckin' bad for you.

What part of "More than 12,000 illegals, non-perms or non US Citizens" do you not understand? Neither I nor the article claimed that all the persons that received aid are illegal. I merely said that Rick will use that money to help educate illegal aliens. No doubt use it to provide other services to illegals as well, in Spanish to boot!

Here's an idea: Print the article out and have someone read it to you aloud.

Rick Perry grandstands but people like you are too stupid to look past his Party Affiliation and see what he has actually done while Governor.

Oh, I have serious concerns over Rick Perry. It is baffling to me how much media attention he has received after he announced his candidacy. When did it become the media's job to determine who was going to win? They give absurd amounts of time to a candidate and then these fly by night national polls come out and amazingly he is number one, so let's talk about him some more.

He is a populist at best and a hypocrite at worst. It is so transparent how all these candidates are now talking about auditing the Federal Reserve or how their actions are treasonous and unconstitutional--Perry is exploiting an issue he doesn't know or give a damn about.
Obama was elected the same way but now that his approval numbers are dropping the International Bankers that control both parties need a new face to fool the populace. Rick Perry is their guy.

This administration has demonized and ridiculed any state that dares to action in the absence of any federal leadership. Without ever offering an idea of his own, ever, President Obama took the unprecedented step of submitting a letter to the United Nations Commissioner on Human Rights—a god damned South African judge—criticizing the state of Arizona. (Barack Obama has bowed before the UN over Arizona immigration law – Telegraph Blogs)

A President that runs to the UN to support his opposition to U.S. law should be kicked out for treason...:evil:

Illegal immigrants in Texas get in-state tuition | khou.com HoustonRick Perry is all show and no go.

We'll wait.
Oh did you get all butt hurt that your slick haired, fake cowboy got found out? Well too fuckin' bad for you.

What part of "More than 12,000 illegals, non-perms or non US Citizens" do you not understand? Neither I nor the article claimed that all the persons that received aid are illegal. I merely said that Rick will use that money to help educate illegal aliens. No doubt use it to provide other services to illegals as well, in Spanish to boot!

Here's an idea: Print the article out and have someone read it to you aloud.

Rick Perry grandstands but people like you are too stupid to look past his Party Affiliation and see what he has actually done while Governor.

The implication of the OP and the article is that Perry is giving money to 12,000 illegals...
Gov. Rick Perry, who earlier this month won the GOP primary, supports the law aiding illegal immigrant students.

NOTHING in the article states that. In fact, they appear to go out of their way to NOT state the specific number of illegals involved.

Why? Because they don't have the first fucking clue HOW many actually are. And neither do you, suckass.

Now, like I said, either post a link to a credible source that states HOW MANY of the 12,000 are actually illegal, instead of implying they all are, or be branded a liar. And a poor one at that.

There are multiple threads detailing the good Perry has done as governor of Texas. The threads even have links to credible sources supporting their statements. People like you are too full of hate and stupidity to read them.

Gov. Rick Perry, who earlier this month won the GOP primary, supports the law aiding illegal immigrant students.
NOTHING in the article states that. In fact, they appear to go out of their way to NOT state the specific number of illegals involved. Now, like I said, either post a link to a credible source that states HOW MANY of the 12,000 are actually illegal, instead of implying they all are, or be branded a liar. And a poor one at that.
It states it, you highlighted it, yet you wanna' say the article doesn't state that. (sigh)

Again, I never said all the 12,000 some odd were illegals. I said, Rick Perry will use the money he wants reimbersed from the gov't for incarcerating illegals to provide more benefits to illegals in Texas in this case, education.

Print this out, and have someone read it to you.

Then,

Ask to change your login name to Liberal.

Perry wants the rest of the country to pay for his problems?

Perry wants the rest of the country to pay for his problems?
The illegals aren't supposed to be there, that's why they're called illegals you know. If the gov't was doing it's job by losing the border and providing better workplace enforcement, this problem would be much smaller.

I agree with Perry on this but it's my opinion that he's just grandstanding on the illegal alien issue for conservative voters. (Who know he's Democrat who turned)

Did you know he got an award from Vincente Fox, El Presidente de Mejico, for helping illegals?

Forum List

Back