Perfect Vehicle for Highway Protests

Nobody who has an attitude to appreciate it will be able to afford it

But it can serve as an example of how stupid people think they can solve the problems that a corrupt culture has created.

Socially responsible person must keep on the issues, even when it's a clear attempt at trolling for a laugh. There's been slight progress since the end of the Trump regime.
Ditto for cynicism and stupidity of the prisoners regarding climate change.

Allow the thread to ripen slowly without demonstrating your hate for your fellow Americans.

Remember the extreme rights talking points witlhout betraying your frustrations. And do try to remember that what you see on the streets is what America's culture has created.

To the point: Are any of these vehicles available as EV's?

Allow the thread to ripen slowly without demonstrating your hate for your fellow Americans.

Remember the extreme rights talking points witlhout betraying your frustrations. And do try to remember that what you see on the streets is what America's culture has created.

To the point: Are any of these vehicles available as EV's?
So much better when Canadian cops throw elderly women to the ground, eh duck?

Some hillbillies could use this.

No hillbillies can afford this.

Pfft ... Probably not that well designed.

I mean who would sell a vehicle for half a million ... That doesn't even have a bottle opener on every quarter panel?
Cheap bastards ... Just cutting corners everywhere they can.

I bet they serve bean sprouts in the cafeteria where they are made.

Pfft ... Probably not that well designed.

I mean who would sell a vehicle for half a million ... That doesn't even have a bottle opener on every quarter panel?
Cheap bastards ... Just cutting corners everywhere they can.

I bet they serve bean sprouts in the cafeteria where they are made.

Fuckin bean sprout pushers! They're the worst!

I prefer this one....it can stand up to pretty much any IED the little retards come up with. Not as fast, but far more capable!

Pfft ... It'll do ... I mean all you need is a little clearance and momentum ...
I try not to run into walls ... Screws up the paintjob ...
:auiqs.jpg:

52652216387_c293365945_z.jpg

Oooooo! I almost squealed.

I like my jewelry, but I like my truck mo better.

I took the "running rails" off mine ... Didn't like them grabbing stuff in the woods and throwing it under the truck ...
And they made wind noise at higher speeds.

Now I almost have to take a running jump to get in the truck ... It's still fun though ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back