PERFECT example of what's teaching your kids in first grade

Public GOVERNMENT school indoctrination. GROOMING.

Leftist school in a blue city in a red state.

You're playing the same game with teachers that the Left played with cops I hope you realize. It will end the same way that "defund the police" did: with a crime disaster only in education.

This is not to say that we should ever prop up terrible teachers. I don't even belong to the NEA; I deplore the unions. I've been for open schools since the beginning. Etc.

But this game you're playing where this first grade teacher is an "example" is a zero sum game. You're just inflaming people to distrust and hate good teachers that are out there. We will all pay. We are already paying but it's going to get worse.

Want me to spell it out for you? It starts with teenaged gangs roaming around when schools run three-day "weeks" because of the blistering teacher shortage.

Keep it up.

The reckoning is coming.

You're playing the same game with teachers that the Left played with cops I hope you realize. It will end the same way that "defund the police" did: with a crime disaster only in education.

This is not to say that we should ever prop up terrible teachers. I don't even belong to the NEA; I deplore the unions. I've been for open schools since the beginning. Etc.

But this game you're playing where this first grade teacher is an "example" is a zero sum game. You're just inflaming people to distrust and hate good teachers that are out there. We will all pay. We are already paying but it's going to get worse.

Want me to spell it out for you? It starts with teenaged gangs roaming around when schools run three-day "weeks" because of the blistering teacher shortage.

Keep it up.

But it's so much easier to just vilify an entire profession than to actually think!

Which is why I am incredibly glad my daughter is choosing to home school for my granddaughters primary grades, then private for intermediate-high school.
And so are most of her friends.

I don't think i've ever seen a profession with such potential to destroy our children...and they do. Sure there are a few good ones but they are driven out of their positions or they have to keep their mouths shut. I don't know how it is where you are but that is what we see here all the time. and now they are open about it.

Queer black 'woman' i guess, not sure, enlightening her first graders about her queerness. EXACTLY what first graders need to know. I hope she's in California. I hope she is teaching only liberal or black kids siince y'all seem to love it so much.

Professor Nalo. Professor...for first grade. She identifies as professor.

This thing is a sick puppy and the school board should be recalled for allowing a mutant like this to be hired

I don't think i've ever seen a profession with such potential to destroy our children...and they do. Sure there are a few good ones but they are driven out of their positions or they have to keep their mouths shut. I don't know how it is where you are but that is what we see here all the time. and now they are open about it.
My husband taught sixth grade in the mid-late 70's and he had already started seeing this phenomenon way back then. The rot and filth and corruption is systemic and deep.

The problem is that the good teachers have no power. The school boards are leftist, the VAST majority of the teachers hired ARE leftists, the principals, the registrar, the city council. I think now we see why democrats get elected. In the town where i lived and still own property, the university has finagled ways to outvote city residents. The professors sent these kids into the city tax office prior to november election years and have them register as tax paying citizens. That means they vote in the November election and let me tell you...they Swamp our little polling places with their presence and they vote democrat and then they vote by absentee in their own home towns whereever that may be. Our tax person, being democrat, was part of this. THEN after the election, they go back into the tax office and they rescind that tax paying citizen register. No money out of their pockets, democrat elected, University in control of the city. It stinks. Same university looks for ways to infiltrate local schools, even private schools, businesses.

The problem is that the good teachers have no power. The school boards are leftist, the VAST majority of the teachers hired ARE leftists, the principals, the registrar, the city council. I think now we see why democrats get elected. In the town where i lived and still own property, the university has finagled ways to outvote city residents. The professors sent these kids into the city tax office prior to november election years and have them register as tax paying citizens. That means they vote in the November election and let me tell you...they Swamp our little polling places with their presence and they vote democrat and then they vote by absentee in their own home towns whereever that may be. Our tax person, being democrat, was part of this. THEN after the election, they go back into the tax office and they rescind that tax paying citizen register. No money out of their pockets, democrat elected, University in control of the city. It stinks. Same university looks for ways to infiltrate local schools, even private schools, businesses.
Precisely why my husband, a good and beloved teacher, quit teaching.

I think i see why the left is okay with leftist propagandizing teachers...because they're undercover. They do their dirtywork and you don't see what they do. You see your kids develop these antisocial, radicalized opinions and behaviors and you think it's television or the culture or who they're hanging with. IT"S THE DAMN TEACHERS. When they're NOT propagandizing your kids, they're NOT teaching them. NO WONDER we score below so many other nations in education.

Now the police. they're front and center all the time. and the media takes the worst and makes them into bigger monsters. The leftist run cities now force the good cops into doing bad things to keep their jobs. So they beat up conservative protestors and let the leftist radicals get away with actual murder yes ACTUAL murder and then many of the police die and we don't hear about the near 1000 dead officers killed during the Seattle, portland chicago summers of love.

Defund the police, give leftist activist teachers free rein on our kids...anarachy, breakdown in society, maybe get rid of a number of those folk who are perceived to be standing in the way of ...progress, of leftist peace. Then gov't comes in and sets up exactly. what. they. want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back