What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perfect example of ignorance in politics/media

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Brett Favre expressed an opinion and because it differs with the author in terms of the current social justice/equity rhetoric the media is feeding. She lashes out. How dare Favre disagree that the country is systemically racist. How dare Favre vote for Donald Trump. How dare Favre not accept the media's constant virtue signaling? How dare Favre say we should stand for the anthem?

It is the fact that the author won't listen to a counter POV and immediately play the racist/ignorant card that makes the social justice warriors so annoying and divisive to this country. It is OK to have a difference of opinion. It is OK to believe that the country is NOT systemically racist. After all what legal rights does a black American citizen have that a white American citizen does not?

The majority of our media is a divisive cesspool. I cannot even read a sports page without someone virtue signaling like a complete asshole. And my kids have to grow up in this environment.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prof.Lunaphiles

Platinum Member
Reaction score
excellent observation
I'm following you from now on - you are sharp as a tack.You are not a moron.

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can’t get over the irony of the people who complain of divisiveness.

Those that complain the loudest are sometimes those that contribute the most to it.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Those that complain the loudest are sometimes those that contribute the most to it.
Do you have anything to add to the OP or just trolling per usual?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

How's that, because they refuse to accept the commie narrative? They won't goose step with you creeps?

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How's that, because they refuse to accept the commie narrative? They won't goose step with you creeps?
case in point.

I'm a commie for having a different political belief.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
case in point.

Nope but Brett Favre is deemed a racist because he does. See the hypocrisy, cowardly Colfax?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
case in point.

No, because you are goose stepping right along with them. Spewing the same propaganda. Wear the badge proudly.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List