Per Wilileaks: Correct the Record (Hillary) has 372 Media Surrogates

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Unbelievablr...the regime lies, and the media affirms it!!!

Wikileaks ^

Attachment at the above link.

ACTIVITIES: • MEDIA RELATIONS: Correct The Record staff members have conducted over 900 on-the-record and off-the-record media interviews, including over 150 since CTR became independent of AB, to correct facts in stories going to print or on air, to counter-punch and balance Republican attacks on Clinton, and to kill negative stories before they are even published.

• IMPACTING THE DIALOGUE: CTR has identified 372 surrogates including influential and frequent pundits on broadcast and cable news for Presidential 2016 politics and provided them around 80 sets of talking points, background materials and briefings on topical issues to defend and accurately portray Clinton and her record since the split, more than 400 in total. o Correct The Record hosted 8 media training sessions in New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio, Colorado, Minnesota, Michigan, DC, and at the DNC meeting, attended by nearly 150 surrogates since the split. In total, CTR has held 16 training sessions in California, New Hampshire, Iowa, Nevada, and South Carolina. To better prepare themselves to defend and promote Hillary Clinton, over 200 surrogates have attended these trainings.

o Correct The Record also distributes media advisories to 960 members of the national media and 10,756 regional reporters in 28 states including Wisconsin, Florida, South Carolina, Kentucky, Iowa, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Colorado, California, Virginia, North Carolina, and Ohio. Talking points and memos are also distributed regularly to 369 televisions producers and bookers.

• SPREADING THE MESSAGE: Over 15,000 individuals receive Correctors emails, urging them to engage on social media to amplify Correct The Record’s message in real time as an online rapid-response team. Correct The Record has also sent emails to the larger Ready for Hillary list, which have been consumed more than 400,000 times

If one could stereotype these surrogates ... I wonder what they would look like?

Wonder no more:
takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

Like I said in another thread.. The Left and their Media whores make the Soprano's look like Choir Boys.. PURE CORRUPTION on all levels like we've never seen before.

I look at it as being organized. If Trump had started 30 years ago of course he'd have more than Hannity. At least I'd hope he would, he does seem to enjoy burning bridges.

For the most part Wikileaks has been disappointing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back