People who’ve had their political opponents arrested:

It is the Republican Party who is growing more desperate. If Republican can't win, they try to change the rules to benefit themselves. For example, in Ohio, they are trying to raise the threshold for approving a constitutional amendment from 50%+1 to 60%. If that is so great then why doesn't the legislature adopt that rule.
Democrats are the ones who changed the rules in 2020, you lying douchebag. dozens of states changed their elections laws using COVID as the excuse. The changes were all designed to benefit the Democrat party. Yet, here you are accusing Republicans of the crimes you commit.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Then you don’t follow news on blacks constantly crying about how nobody helps them! Live in Chicago
Deflection. They resoundingly vote against the GOP. Regardless, I have lived in Chicago. Five wonderful years. Great city. I suspect you never did.

Deflection. They resoundingly vote against the GOP. Regardless, I have lived in Chicago. Five wonderful years. Great city. I suspect you never did.
no you didn't. Nope, not even close. You no nothing. hahahahaahahahahahahaha

How many you want?

Last edited:
The New York Times reported in March 2023: “In the past, Mr. Biden privately told his close circle of advisers that Mr. Trump posed a threat to democracy and should be prosecuted for his role in the events of Jan. 6, according to two people familiar with his comments. He also told confidants that he wanted Attorney General Merrick B. Garland to stop acting like a ponderous judge and to take decisive action.”

BJ - Absolute election interference.

The New York Times reported in March 2023: “In the past, Mr. Biden privately told his close circle of advisers that Mr. Trump posed a threat to democracy and should be prosecuted for his role in the events of Jan. 6, according to two people familiar with his comments. He also told confidants that he wanted Attorney General Merrick B. Garland to stop acting like a ponderous judge and to take decisive action.”

BJ - Absolute election interference.
they do things like this every election cycle.

no you didn't. Nope, not even close. You no nothing. hahahahaahahahahahahaha

How many you want?

Yep. I did. 2005-2009

Forum List

Back