People voted for Trump to up-end the status quo and people know Trump has been doing that...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and those people still support Trump, and the impeachment only makes them all the more determined to vote for Trump in 2020 and give his campaign money.

And the other people who already hate Trump aren't going to hate him more or vote more times against Trump, so the impeachment isn't doing much good with them either.

When people are angry..............their true colors come out..........

Never more clear than now...............even though we already knew the left's purpose.

All of Trump's big plans have made America a weak nation led by a shamefully weak man. Make America great again? That whirring sound is two centuries of presidents spinning in their graves.

When people are angry..............their true colors come out..........

Never more clear than now...............even though we already knew the left's purpose.
If you could have ditched the second sentence, and some of the ellipses, that would have been a Winner comment.

"When people are angry..............their true colors come out......…."

All of Trump's big plans have made America a weak nation led by a shamefully weak man. Make America great again? That whirring sound is two centuries of presidents spinning in their graves.
Dow 28,000+

That's my response to your allegation that America is a weak nation.

Dow 28,000+

Money can't buy happiness.

mmm .. I think if I bought me one of these I'd be happy ...

bugatti-04.jpg

Dow 28,000+

mmm .. I think if I bought you one of these you might be happy ...

View attachment 290070

If I had that kind of money I'd buy some acreage in Poland or Iceland, build myself a comfy fortress far away from all the filth that has overrun this country.

The US is much better off now then under dickhead Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dow 28,000+

View attachment 290070

If I had that kind of money I'd buy some acreage in Poland or Iceland, build myself a comfy fortress far away from all the filth that has overrun this country.

Pity in the City I'm guessing.. Me, I'm country folk now.... :)

I'd probably trade it for a beach house in the redwoods..

Last edited:
Dow 28,000+

That's bullshit. Money has bought me happiness in spades.

You can be rich and very miserable.

But it's easier to be miserable when you're poor, this is true.

...and those people still support Trump, and the impeachment only makes them all the more determined to vote for Trump in 2020 and give his campaign money.

And the other people who already hate Trump aren't going to hate him more or vote more times against Trump, so the impeachment isn't doing much good with them either.

I have had a very busy two days on these impeachment hearings, but here is what I have gathered: The Dems have nothing. No evidence of bribery or quid pro quo. Just hearsay and butthurt.

Which is going to backfire for them. Big time.

The only way to beat Trump, the ONLY WAY, is to trick him into betraying the people who voted for him.

That's what the Democrats did to George H.W. Bush. He promised he wouldn't raise taxes. He even said, "Read my lips, no new taxes!"

But then, the Democrats made him an offer he couldn't refuse. If he agreed to raise taxes, they would vote to cut the budget and then there'd be a balanced budget.

So Bush signed a tax increase bill, and the Democrats (as expected) reneged on their promise and did not balance the budget.

The American people were outraged, and when a recession hit Bush got all the blame for it, and he lost the next election.

Trump will never fall for that trick. He has consistently kept all the promises he made to his base and that's why they love him so much. Talk of impeachment makes his base even more loyal.

The only way to beat Trump, the ONLY WAY, is to trick him into betraying the people who voted for him.

That's what the Democrats did to George H.W. Bush. He promised he wouldn't raise taxes. He even said, "Read my lips, no new taxes!"

But then, the Democrats made him an offer he couldn't refuse. If he agreed to raise taxes, they would vote to cut the budget and then there'd be a balanced budget.

So Bush signed a tax increase bill, and the Democrats (as expected) reneged on their promise and did not balance the budget.

The American people were outraged, and when a recession hit Bush got all the blame for it, and he lost the next election.

Trump will never fall for that trick. He has consistently kept all the promises he made to his base and that's why they love him so much. Talk of impeachment makes his base even more loyal.
Kept all his promises?

He promised to eliminate deficit in 8 years, but increased it by 68%.

Where is your wall?

All though he has accomplished to get 6 of his associates into jail.

I like that Trump has caused the Democratic Party/ Fake Media to implode and lose all credibility...ie. exposed them as, "The Swamp".

JezJU9N.jpg

Last edited:
Dow 28,000+

And your response is lacking. The Dow is not the measure by which America is measured. Basic civics here.

By the way, how's that NY publication job and relocation doing? Did you travel through Europe? Inquiring Minds...

Dow 28,000+

But it sure as heck can buy "Grab ’em by the pussy." And get you into the WH. How grand is that?

Dow 28,000+

View attachment 290070

Just curious. You do realize that you don't need Greenbacks to get away from all the filth that you disdain in the USA. Why would you abandon The USA for Poland or Iceland? Inquiring minds...

Forum List

Back