People thought I was crazy when I suggested the country should quarantine big cities.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I made a thread some time ago suggesting that big cities should be quarantined off with the National Guard surround entrances/exits. People thought I was crazy. In hindsight, hasn't it become obvious that we should have done so in order to let the virus run its course in those areas and to stop the spreading of the riots?

big cities should be quarantined off with the National Guard surround entrances/exits.

There was a crowd at the door, and they wouldn't allow Lot to leave Sodom, either. His daughters were pure virgins, their husbands were perfect angels, and Lot's wife was mortified when she looked back and saw the city on fire which they had just escaped. The angels had to stay on the lookout, because it was not permitted for a male angel in those days to lawfully marry a female human being, and the girls had to come up with a perverse explanation for their pregnancies in order to escape the jurisdiction of the vital statistics department of the wicked city.

Forum List

Back