People are saying there is a possibility this could get bloody and this is one reason why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Some politican out in Arizona asking if people would be willing to die to keep Trump in office. Now a prominent voice in right wing wacko politics is adding to it..oh he claims he was just repeating what he heard, not advocating it..BS.. he was blowing his dog whistle loud and clear. There are some really wacked out right wingers that want to start Civil War Part II..Rush Limbaugh Goes Viral for Talk of Secession, Now Claims It Wasn’t His Idea

Last edited:
Some politican out in Arizona asking if people would be willing to die to keep Trump in office. Now a prominent voice in right wing wacko politics is adding to it..oh he calims he was just repeating what he heard, not advocating it..BS.. he was blowing his dog whistle loud and clear. There are some really wacked out right wingers that want to start Civil War Part II..Rush Limbaugh Goes Viral for Talk of Secession, Now Claims It Wasn’t His Idea

You guys paid the CCP for the Wuhan Flu, worked with them on Impeachment, the Plandemic and the Greatest Crime in American history: the stolen election

Some politican out in Arizona asking if people would be willing to die to keep Trump in office. Now a prominent voice in right wing wacko politics is adding to it..oh he calims he was just repeating what he heard, not advocating it..BS.. he was blowing his dog whistle loud and clear. There are some really wacked out right wingers that want to start Civil War Part II..Rush Limbaugh Goes Viral for Talk of Secession, Now Claims It Wasn’t His Idea

You guys paid the CCP for the Wuhan Flu, worked with them on Impeachment, the Plandemic and the Greatest Crime in American history: the stolen election
And right on cue...(rolls eyes)

Not going to get bloody. Do not be so weak of spirit and with such little faith in the American public. No armed insurrection. No civil war. No states seceding from the union. It will settle down after the 20th of January. Don't worry about Rush. He will not rouse the ditto heads to violence, nor will he try. Not the legacy he plans to leave in a few months.

Not going to get bloody. Do not be so weak of spirit and with such little faith in the American public. No armed insurrection. No civil war. No states seceding from the union. It will settle down after the 20th of January. Don't worry about Rush. He will not rouse the ditto heads to violence, nor will he try. Not the legacy he plans to leave in a few months.
Rush is going to live for a long time because he knows hell awaits.

That's why I admire Republicans SO much lately--their rule of accepting responsibility for their actions!

Do you mean like wacked out left-wingers who shoot sheriffs in the face and burn loot and murder?

Do you mean like wacked out left-wingers who shoot sheriffs in the face and burn loot and murder?
No, I mean like crazy Trump toadies who can't accept the fact the country got tired of their Orange Leader who suddenly got bone spurs when the draft started for the war in Vietnam.

Let them dumbass Trumpbots bring it on. Cowards, all of them. There is not a damn one of them with the balls to waltz down this private dirt road and tangle with me. They are all hat and no cattle. I fear the raccoons more than them.

Rush is going to live for a long time because he knows hell awaits.
Whatever reason, though I have often do not agree with Rush, eveb though listened almost daily in my working years, especially outside sales, I hope he does live a long time. Heard his broadcast earlier this fall. Did not sound like Rush drama. He has a bad problem and I wish him the best, healthwise.

Some politican out in Arizona asking if people would be willing to die to keep Trump in office. Now a prominent voice in right wing wacko politics is adding to it..oh he claims he was just repeating what he heard, not advocating it..BS.. he was blowing his dog whistle loud and clear. There are some really wacked out right wingers that want to start Civil War Part II..Rush Limbaugh Goes Viral for Talk of Secession, Now Claims It Wasn’t His Idea

With the obvious fraud, courts not hearing it, lib steals and bullshit? Bring it on. I'm old, don't fuck with an old vet. In 66 years I have seen this country go to hell, totally. I'm tired of it. "Water the tree of liberty" or lose it.

Kinda like that Anthony woman who called for "soldiers" to "do what you have to do" to Trump supporters? Like that?

It will be as peaceful as Antifa/BLM peaceful protests. We promise! Pinky swear!

With the obvious fraud, courts not hearing it, lib steals and bullshit? Bring it on. I'm old, don't fuck with an old vet. In 66 years I have seen this country go to hell, totally. I'm tired of it. "Water the tree of liberty" or lose it.
Old and fucking stupid evidently. Trumps own appointed judges tossed his bull shit yet you wanna tear up a nation because your old fat stupid ass is tired. Fuck you

Dems are clueless as to why people support trump. We believe you DemonRats and RINOs are traitors, sellouts, and crooks. Pure evil. We know the country will be forever destroyed if the DemonRats steal the presidency. It would be the fall of America.

Right wingers aren’t willing to fight for Trump, they are willing to sacrifice themselves to save this country you people call “Racist” and “never was great”

Right Wingers are glad you people don’t believe in Guns and are more worried about the score of a football game.

Old and fucking stupid evidently. Trumps own appointed judges tossed his bull shit yet you wanna tear up a nation because your old fat stupid ass is tired. Fuck you
So.....working with china to get rich and a son that leads it...has vids of some asian chick giving him head via her feet, smoking crack....and then putting the dad as POTUS is ok with you then? Fuck YOU.

So.....working with china to get rich and a son that leads it...has vids of some asian chick giving him head via her feet, smoking crack....and then putting the dad as POTUS is ok with you then? Fuck YOU.
Blah,bla,bla. If there is a civil war I won't feel ti guilty pulling the trigger for my side. You dumb fucks wanna tear up the best thing ever over some fat fucking clown. Fuck you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back