Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes & findings may ‘change our lives forever,’ expert says

Anyone who doesn't believe Unidentified Flying Objects exist is just brain dead. Thousands and thousands of reports from all over the world, reports from very credible people like airline pilots, military pilots, police officers and others just cannot be discounted. When there are thousands of reports from all over the wold, all seeing the same things, out of touch with on another, has to have a solid foundation in truth ... it is impossible for them all to have the same hallucinations, mental defects or whatever, just not possible. They are all seeing unidetified objects that are flying (UFOs). Nobody knows if they are from other planets, interdimensional or secret black ops things ... but they are definitely Unidentified Flying Objects and THEY ARE THERE.

Other dimensions can be literally in the same physical space that we occupy.

We are just plain stupidly arrogant if we think we are the epitomy of intelligence in the universe.

Well, yes, but even if only due to the vastness of time and space, the chances of our civilizations overlapping to the point of meeting are ridiculously small.

Star Trek was an entertainment. Nothing more.
Well, then why are tens of thousands of people reporting seeing them all over the world and pilots damn near colliding with the damned things? :laughing0301:
THEY ARE HERE! Is that an "overlap"?

Not even to mention the recent navy video capturing one zipping through the sky.

THE Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO crashes in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter, shared with The Sun.

Researcher Anthony Bragalia wrote to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) requesting details of all UFO material, which they hold and results of any tests they had been carrying out on it.

He wrote: "This could include physical debris recovered by personnel of the Department of Defense as residue, flotsam, shot-off material or crashed material from UAPS [unidentified aerial phenomenon] or unidentified flying objects."

In the response, shared with The Sun, the DIA released 154 pages of test results that includes reports on a mysterious "memory" metal called Nitinol, which remembers its original shape when folded.

Bragalia said it was a "stunning admission" from the US government and the documents reveal that some of the retrieved debris possesses "extraordinary capabilities" including the potential to make things invisible or even slow down the speed of light.

He told The Sun: "The Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing anomalous debris from UFOs.

Interesting.
"The Day After Roswell" - Philip Corso

And after 73 years of research and testing all we got was Velcro and "Tang".

I suggest that going forward you pay more attention ;)
The truth is not out there, it's right here: There are no aliens visiting the earth. It's all just a cover story for advanced aircraft testing.

No, do read up on Werner Von Braun. I never said they were "aliens".
They are interdimensional.
Whatever, it's all a bunch of bullshit. Such beings arriving on Earth would be here to move in and would not bother hiding from the cockroaches they were about to exterminate.

Your smug vitriol notwithstanding, have you ever considered that despite our own seemingly primitive level of scientific development, on the Cosmic civilizational scale that is, we could be one step away from interstellar travel. Meaning, even as primitive as human science is, we could theoretically develop means any day now to reach Alpha Centauri. So it is not beyond the pale of reason that a visiting intelligent extrasolar lifeform might also be less advanced, scientifically, than we'd normally imagine.

There's also the possibility any intelligent extrasolar lifeform has achieved civilizational peace in order to survive and develop long enough to reach the stars or be interstellar travel capable.
Our current understanding of the physical laws of the universe says that there can be no speed greater than C and the energy required to travel at a fraction preclude anything other than generation ships. Such a voyage can only have one purpose, colonization. Such a vessel shedding velocity would be visible across the solar system.

I was just reading a story that appears Einstein was wrong

1613456834597.png

1 In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

2 On the fifth of the month—it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin— 3 the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians.[a] There the hand of the Lord was on him.

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty,[b] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Attachments

• 1613456768090.png
    1613456768090.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
It was a joke. I don't believe in alien visitors or UFOs from anywhere other than Earth.

I agree Billy_Kinetta

If there was to be Alien Visitors, how many light years away are they?
Why haven't they destroyed us?

Do I think that life might exist in this Universe, which expands forever. YES, of course.

I believe in the Goldilocks Planet. Earth is a Goldilocks Planet with our Sun. And I am Thankful.
I believe in the Goldilocks Planet. Even outside our SS, because of infinity. Yes I do.
Are there other Suns out there. Of course there is.

And after 73 years of research and testing all we got was Velcro and "Tang".

I suggest that going forward you pay more attention ;)

It was a joke. I don't believe in alien visitors or UFOs from anywhere other than Earth.

I'm skeptical. I have no problem with the idea that, in this enormous universe, there are other intelligent lifeforms. But, knowing how commonly the insane among us believe they've encountered them, I tend to be dubious of any claims of proof until such time as I see the proof myself.

If UFOs are in fact either interdimensional beings or extraterrestrial beings, we are arrogant in the extreme to even surmise why they are there, have been there for thousands of years, and decline to openly communicate with us. Pure and simple, we have no idea why ... even the most academically advanced among us can only postulate theories.

I can't say for certain why they don't, but I can look at us and guess why they shouldn't.

And here's the other thing. Most stories of contact with these extraterrestrials have a common theme. So tell me, why would such beings travel vast distances of time and space (or cross dimensions) only to drag an occasional and arbitrarily-chosen dumbass hillbilly up to their ship via the drag ray to perform colonoscopies and weird sexual stuff, primarily on men?

Pervy.

Well, if one wants to do physical examinations of human beings in secret, dumbass hillbillies would be a good choice, since no one's going to believe them.

And here's the other thing. Most stories of contact with these extraterrestrials have a common theme. So tell me, why would such beings travel vast distances of time and space (or cross dimensions) only to drag an occasional and arbitrarily-chosen dumbass hillbilly up to their ship via the drag ray to perform colonoscopies and weird sexual stuff, primarily on men?

Pervy.

Well, if one wants to do physical examinations of human beings in secret, dumbass hillbillies would be a good choice, since no one's going to believe them.

True, but 80 years worth of examinations on hillbillies? Must be an alien fetish.

Pervy.

True, but 80 years worth of examinations on hillbillies? Must be an alien fetish.

Maybe they just can't believe that the dumbest among us have never been evolved out of existence.

If aliens ever abduct me I will just fart and there will be another Roswell ... with little green beings stumbling around gagging.

Forum List

Back