Pennsylvania State Police Stage Voter Fraud Sting

It's not, you don't know the difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud is, do you? Nor did you bother to read the article.
Yep...voter fraud....

Which fucking word is troubling you child?

Voter

Or

fraud....

It's not fucking rocket science....

You're dealing with a dolt....they only falsified registrations to "meet quotas".....yeaaaaah right

Even Foghorn Leghorn knows the difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud.
What is the difference? Both are felonies.

As they should be, but that's not the difference. Voter registration fraud rarely ends with someone voting erroneously. It also appears that the company in question tipped off authorities and the registration forms (which legally have to be turned in) sent in after the cut off date.

I don't like the idea of quota incentives for voter registration drives, putting a dollar value on voter registration can only lead to corruption. However, this is not the conspiracy you are looking for.

It's not, you don't know the difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud is, do you? Nor did you bother to read the article.
Yep...voter fraud....

Voter

Or

fraud....

You're dealing with a dolt....they only falsified registrations to "meet quotas".....yeaaaaah right

Even Foghorn Leghorn knows the difference between voter fraud and voter registration fraud.

They are both against the law....derpity derp

Nobody said they weren't. Jesus, try reading my posts before responding. Thank you.

At least find a legit source.

State police raid Philly office as voter registration probe grows

It appears to be employees trying to fill voter registration quotas, this is voter registration fraud, not voter fraud and doesn't appear to be a conspiracy to throw an election.
It's voter fraud you fucktard liberal dolt.....

Yep...voter fraud....

Voter

Or

fraud....

Doesn't appear anyone voted fraudulently. It also doesn't appear that anyone was registered fraudulently either as they were caught, they only attempted to and the motive appears to be some employees who were trying to meet their quotas.

you can't know that you are voting out your ass.

Yep...voter fraud....

Voter

Or

fraud....

Nobody said they weren't. Jesus, try reading my posts before responding. Thank you.

Get real, loon. You're all over the map in trying to defend this and it's noticed.....trying to fill quotas? LMFAO You're such a dupe

At least find a legit source.

State police raid Philly office as voter registration probe grows

It appears to be employees trying to fill voter registration quotas, this is voter registration fraud, not voter fraud and doesn't appear to be a conspiracy to throw an election.
It's voter fraud you fucktard liberal dolt.....

Yep...voter fraud....

Voter

Or

fraud....

Doesn't appear anyone voted fraudulently. It also doesn't appear that anyone was registered fraudulently either as they were caught, they only attempted to and the motive appears to be some employees who were trying to meet their quotas.

you can't know that you are voting out your ass.

You should see a doctor about that.

Get real, loon. You're all over the map in trying to defend this and it's noticed.....trying to fill quotas? LMFAO You're such a dupe

How am I all over the map? And not one of my posts is defending voter registration fraud.

And yes, incentifying people for the number of voters they register is inherently corruptible, the practice should stop.

Forum List

Back