Pennsylvania man arrested for "I did that" sticker

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A Pennsylvania man fed up with rising gas prices was arrested after he put stickers on fuel pumps featuring a finger-pointing Joe Biden that say 'I did that!' in a protest gaining traction around the country.

Thomas Richard Glazewski, 54, of Manor Township, was arrested on March 31 after a confrontation with police that was caught on video and shared on social media by over 3,000 people as of Sunday.

The video shows Glazewski being tackled by cops at a Turkey Hill convenience store on 1503 Columbia Avenue in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster Online reported.

Comment:
This looks like a Democrat Police State thought crime arrest.
People can loot stores in broad daylight, but they can't express their contempt for the Democrat Cult Leader.

This idiot thinks that Biden sets the global price on a barrel of oil. It`s people like him that give the whole Polish race a bad name.
Well, to be honest, folks who think that are only being guided by the predominant meme of the last administration, in which every. single. fucking. thing. that. went. wrong. was the direct fault of the orange guy.

Suck it.

A Pennsylvania man fed up with rising gas prices was arrested after he put stickers on fuel pumps featuring a finger-pointing Joe Biden that say 'I did that!' in a protest gaining traction around the country.

Thomas Richard Glazewski, 54, of Manor Township, was arrested on March 31 after a confrontation with police that was caught on video and shared on social media by over 3,000 people as of Sunday.

The video shows Glazewski being tackled by cops at a Turkey Hill convenience store on 1503 Columbia Avenue in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster Online reported.

Comment:
People can loot stores in broad daylight, but they can't express their contempt for the Democrat Cult Leader.
Why don't you want people arrested for vandalism?

This moron can express anything he wants as long as he isn;t defacing someone else's property.

That other people commit crimes is no reason for you or anyone else to commit crimes

Comment:

It is called vandalism. His right to express his contempt does not extend to him being allowed to deface the property of other people

Well, to be honest, folks who think that are only being guided by the predominant meme of the last administration, in which every. single. fucking. thing. that. went. wrong. was the direct fault of the orange guy.

Suck it.

It is satisfying for me to see folks like you inadvertently admit there is no difference between you and the other side.

Why don't you want people arrested for vandalism?

This moron can express anything he wants as long as he isn;t defacing someone else's property.

That other people commit crimes is no reason for you or anyone else to commit crimes
I put the same stickers on gas pumps too

oops, can I say that without the Biden Deep State knocking on my door?

its a pretty mild example of vandalism but if the store objects its on me

and he was wrong to resist arrest

Do you ask permission from owner/manager before putting the sticker on the pump or do you just feel entitled to do it without permission?

Suddenly the people who defended BLM graffiti all over major metropolitan areas, besides the usual burning and looting are now concerned about vandalism.

Anyways. The stickers have been updated...
download (4).jpeg

Comment:

Firstly, it's not Biden, secondly he's going around defacing other people's property.

Is that not a crime in the US now?

I guess I don't have the disrespect for other peoples' property that you do

First off it is vandalism. That being said I think a large number of those objecting to it are only objecting to it because of the party involvement. They probably would not be saying the same if it were a blm sticker.

I've been putting Biden "I Did That" stickers on gas pumps for a month.
In fact, I put on several yesterday.
I've had 100% positive response, and put a smile on people's face, as I put a Biden sticker on the gas pump while they are using it.
One guy ask me if I had any extra stickers so he could go to other places and put them on gas pumps. i said yes, and gave him a handful. ... :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back