Pennsylvania lawmakers want your personal information

Oh look the dems are upset that the republicans want to account for each vote by matching up voters to see which votes were legal. Don't want them going around asking people if they actually voted if someone voted for them or if groups of voters voted who aren't even legal voters to begin with. Dems cheated and we all know it.

So tell us TurtleGirl - Do you want an unnamed, unqualified contractor to be handed your home address, DL # and last 4 of your social?

If so, yer a fucking idiot as I suspected.

Maybe you should just hike up your Turtle Skirt and let them fuck you via identity theft when those lists get sold (which they shall) ???

C’mon it’ll be fun!

Last edited:
I agree they don’t need the last four of a social security number. But all the other stuff is standard registered voter lists available to each political party.

Canvassing is important to do to understand how widespread the fraud is. We did it here in AZ and found lots of crazy shit. People had no idea their home address were being used as a front for dozens of fake registrations.
DL #s? Sorry Loon - illegal in PA

No - Difference between political donation and campaign donation please.
Corporations can donate to political action committees, but they're prohibited from donating to political campaigns. You're smarter, now. You're welcome...lol

Earmark what? Explain.
I'm a corporation who wants to contribute to a specific candidate. All I need to do is speak with a higher up with the PAC and say here's 50 grand - But it needs to go to Trump. You think they're gonna say "no, that would be illegal"? Of course not.

Campaign finance laws were for all intents and purposes crap-canned under Citizen's United. Those laws that do exist are easily skirted.

Corporations can't make political donations.

Government fund political campaigns? Hell fuckin no...lol

Either you don't live in America or you don't pay attention to our laws or you just like to lie. Or all three.

Here is the list of corporations that are the 30 biggest contributors to politicians in our nation.

As for public funding of campaigns, yes, at least for president.

Have you ever filed taxes in the United States? I'm guessing you haven't because if you had you would have seen the box that asks you if you want to donate money to fund political campaigns.

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 7.17.40 AM.png

The United States has had public funding for political campaigns for decades. The bush boy was the first presidential candidate to not accept public funds.

I'm a corporation who wants to contribute to a specific candidate. All I need to do is speak with a higher up with the PAC and say here's 50 grand - But it needs to go to Trump. You think they're gonna say "no, that would be illegal"? Of course not.

Campaign finance laws were for all intents and purposes crap-canned under Citizen's United. Those laws that do exist are easily skirted.
Campaign finance laws didn't change with Citizen's United. Corporations can't donate to political campaigns, nor unconnected PAC's.

"Corporations and labor organizations may not use their general treasury funds to make contributions to political committees or candidates. In addition, national banks and federally chartered corporations may not make contributions in connection with any U.S. election—federal, state or local."

Either you don't live in America or you don't pay attention to our laws or you just like to lie. Or all three.

Here is the list of corporations that are the 30 biggest contributors to politicians in our nation.

Have you ever filed taxes in the United States? I'm guessing you haven't because if you had you would have seen the box that asks you if you want to donate money to fund political campaigns.

View attachment 541327

The United States has had public funding for political campaigns for decades. The bush boy was the first presidential candidate to not accept public funds.

You obviously don't know our election laws.

Campaign finance laws didn't change with Citizen's United. Corporations can't donate to political campaigns, nor unconnected PAC's.

"Corporations and labor organizations may not use their general treasury funds to make contributions to political committees or candidates. In addition, national banks and federally chartered corporations may not make contributions in connection with any U.S. election—federal, state or local."

Okay, that's a little bit clearer, but I still say there are easy ways around just about any rule.

Let me ask you this - Is Individual One (Trump) guilty of campaign finance laws.for giving Stormy 130 grand to keep her quiet just prior to the 2016 election?

I have a feeling I know what you're going to say. But that was part of Michael Cohen's guilty plea and subsequent prison sentence.

Oh, and corporations are not people ;)

1632063939616.png

Okay, that's a little bit clearer, but I still say there are easy ways around just about any rule.

Let me ask you this - Is Individual One (Trump) guilty of campaign finance laws.for giving Stormy 130 grand to keep her quiet just prior to the 2016 election?

I have a feeling I know what you're going to say. But that was part of Michael Cohen's guilty plea and subsequent prison sentence.

Oh, and corporations are not people ;)

View attachment 541348
See post 33…there are always ways around any law.

View attachment 541327

Yep, Bushie Boy was the initiator into the downward slide that ended up as Cit United (one of THE dumbest SCOTUS decisions of all time).

We must get past this idiocy and let government and the public fund these things with funds distributed equally and with oversight.

We've been on a deep slide into oblivion as a (small d) democracy ever since.

You want Hungary? You want Russia?? You want Turkey??? You want NoKo???? You want Belarus?????

Cool, have at it, but leave us Patriots alone!

Forum List

Back