Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional

Court ruling puts mail-in voting on hold in Pennsylvania​

Friday's Commonwealth Court opinion declares Act 77 of 2019 unconstitutional, though an appeal is expected by the Department of State.

Not "unconstitutional".

It's against the state's constitution. Not the federal Constitution.

And a lower court decided this.

The governor has appealed to a higher court.

If I thought the election was stolen I would care. Just like if I thought the earth was flat I would care about those lies.

But there is no stolen election, you all have been fed a pile of shit and are happy to eat it up.

Fuck off. The only people destroying the country are people like you that happy spread lies even after them proven to be lies.
Nothing of any importance has been proven to be a lie. Start investigating. Blowholes telling us it did not happen is not good enough.

And don't you say one thing when our borders are open about destroying this country. Why we do not defend our borders is inexcusable.

Why? People legally voted under the laws that were passed at the time. The court doesn't have the authority to, nor should they. Because if a different law or procedure was in place, the people would have still voted, and no one can know the outcome that might have been at this point. It was not deemed illegal and no widespread voter fraud was found.

In the words of one of my esteemed colleagues, "Tough Titties"
The law is unconstitutional.

Now that ladies and gentlemen is how you go out in a blaze of glory. Kudos.

But, being the merciful type I will just count this as Strike 2. well, whatever. ;)

Sigh, sadly anything you come-up with after this will be pretty weak sauce.
Explain

Yes, that is what it means. You're the one that is that stupid.

No it does not. The people of the state voted under the law as it was written and as such it was legal then. Any ruling now has no impact on the 2020 election.

Are you really this stupid or is it just a game you play?

But it should. The fraudulent votes should be thrown out and Trump should be declared the winner.

The votes were not fraudulent. This court did not say the votes were fraudulent. You made that part up either out of dishonesty or stupidly of a combo of both

Nothing of any importance has been proven to be a lie

Every fact you have stated has been proven to be a lie.

Start investigating. Blowholes telling us it did not happen is not good enough.

Nobody cares what is good enough for you flat earthers. You are the ones making the claim of fraud, you are the ones that have to prove it. I do not have to prove anything as the known facts are 100% on my side.

I means such votes can't be trusted. Any 5-year-old could figure that out.

Tell me what is not trustworthy about this system...

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.

Every fact you have stated has been proven to be a lie.

Nobody cares what is good enough for you flat earthers. You are the ones making the claim of fraud, you are the ones that have to prove it. I do not have to prove anything as the known facts are 100% on my side.
That is good because you can't prove anything. Dominion took care of that. They won't allow it. They can show the alledged integrity, why don't they?

Forum List

Back