Penn State professor demands students write essay explaIning why the Taliban is not a terrorist group

These kinds of assignments have long been used in schools. In debate class students have always had to take a side and defend something they did not agree with.

I doubt this piece of shit was using the Socratic Method of teaching. Much more chance of a stupid uneducated Libtard asshole that is confused about things like that.

The universities and colleges in America has become bastions of Left Wing and anti American hate and stupidity and this is the kind of crap we hear of quite often.

These kinds of assignments have long been used in schools. In debate class students have always had to take a side and defend something they did not agree with.
Did the ENTIRE class have to take one side, with nobody allowed to take the other? This is indoctrination, plain and simple: we have professors brainwashing students into believing that Islamic monsters aren’t all that bad, and parents objecting to the leftist agenda are domestic terrorists.

I doubt this piece of shit was using the Socratic Method of teaching. Much more chance of a stupid uneducated Libtard asshole that is confused about things like that.

The universities and colleges in America has become bastions of Left Wing and anti American hate and stupidity and this is the kind of crap we hear of quite often.

But we will note, you have no clue as to what the teacher was teaching but still you are willing to go off on it.

This anti-American, pro-Islamic terrorist professor instructed his students to write an essay defending the Taliban and why they are not terrorists. (This while our country goes after parents who disagree with liberalism as terrorists, or angry trespassers as terrorists.) The kids were told they were NOT permitted to write any other opinion….just the one defending the Islamic terrorists.

Is this still America? in what countries are students told what to think and told they cannot present any dissenting views?!

Nobody here has come up with an explanation as to how those defending their own country are the terrorists.

Do you agree with her assignment, and why?
I wasn’t aware that academic freedom only extended to that which we agreed with.

Universities aren’t supposed to be intellectual monoliths.

And? Clearly you do not understand the subject.
I don't? Well why don't you enlighten me on the what I am not understanding.
Did the US Government NOT fund the mujahedeen?
Was OBL NOT a mujahed and, as such a CIA asset during the Soviet Afghan war?

So he was all good when he was blowing the shit out of everyone for US...but.

The enemy or my enemy...fucks me in the end.

Well….you are a leftist who would have no problem defending Taliban monsters, who brutalize and intimidate their own people. Do you teach at Penn State, perhaps?

in the meantime, I’m sure you hold in more disdain the rioter who dressed up like a Viking or a Native American and trespassed peacefully into the Senate.
Penn State hid an open pedophile on their football team for decades cuz they wanted to win football games

The pedophile even ran a charity for boys as he pimped out children through it. They hid it for years until Jo Pa was ready to retire, so don't expect them to come down hard on this professor.

Penn State professor demands students write essay explaIning why the Taliban is not a terrorist group​

Easy. The Taliban are NOT a terrorist group because . . . er, ah, maybe, no, but--- --- hmm.

But the rioters at the Capitol WERE a terrorist group because . . . well, you see, a, maybe, but, then again, oh yeah! Because Ted Cruz said so! :banana:

Do I get a lollypop now? :mm:

Well if true, which is highly doubtful he should be fired. Not how college works. They do not limit you to one topic with predisposed conclusion s. More than likely just right wing propaganda considering the source pissed and afraid is exactly what propaganda tries to do to you. Lol, if I were assigned such an assignment I would write my own conclusions regardless of what that tard said. It has been so many years since I have been to school but you get to retake a certain amount of classes and nuli cross some bad grades to fix accumulate gpa. You can also drop classes with in a certain amount of time. Then go complain to the dean of that particular college.. That all being said this is most likely horse shit.

Easy. The Taliban are NOT a terrorist group because . . . er, ah, maybe, no, but--- --- hmm.

But the rioters at the Capitol WERE a terrorist group because . . . well, you see, a, maybe, but, then again, oh yeah! Because Ted Cruz said so! :banana:

Do I get a lollypop now? :mm:
Nope fuck him write your paper with your beliefs with your own supported conclusions and the Prof can just suck your balls. I would have wrote my paper on the Taliban with my own conclusions and said fuck him. That all being said this likely a horse shit story.

I would write it like this. The Taliban is not a terrorist organization. President Trump negotiated with the Taliban in good faith. Everyone knows President Trump would never ever negotiate with a terrorist group don't they?, No way would President Trump have conceded and entire country to them if they were a terrorist organization.

Penn State hid an open pedophile on their football team for decades cuz they wanted to win football games

The pedophile even ran a charity for boys as he pimped out children through it. They hid it for years until Jo Pa was ready to retire, so don't expect them to come down hard on this professor.
I haven't heard that Joe was a pedophile, but turning the other cheek to it is enough to fire him, and they didn't. The professor may be another matter if what you are alleging is the case.

I haven't heard that Joe was a pedophile, but turning the other cheek to it is enough to fire him, and they didn't. The professor may be another matter if what you are alleging is the case.
It was not Joe, it was his assistant coach. The entire University knew for decades but kept it hush, hush including Joe, however.

I would write it like this. The Taliban is not a terrorist organization. President Trump negotiated with the Taliban in good faith. Everyone knows President Trump would never ever negotiate with a terrorist group don't they?, No way would President Trump have conceded and entire country to them if they were a terrorist organization.
It depends on how you define terrorist,

They certainly have terrorized people.

Or do you deny this?

It was not Joe, it was his assistant coach. The entire University knew for decades but kept it hush, hush.
The entire university? I know people who went to Penn State, and they never heard of it. I think that it was a well-kept secret.

The entire university? I know people who went to Penn State, and they never heard of it. I think that it was a well-kept secret.
Fair enough, but you know what I mean.

The powers that be.

It's like Hollywood keeping Weinstein under wraps. Sure, they knew what he was doing to women, and even openly joked about it on TV at the Oscars, kinda like and inside joke, but at the same time, not everyone who lived in Hollywood knew.

Forum List

Back