Pence's Aspen neighbors hang 'Make America Gay Again' sign

i invented that motto, so i'm taking all the credit!

This is why everyone hates fags. They are such attention whores and feel they need to announce to everyone their gay issues.
Most people are accepting of other lifestyles. You and your ilk are the minority. Why not join us in the civilised world ?

I accept the fact that it is disgusting and there will always be sycophants like yourself. Doesn’t mean we will allow mentally deranged people who believe they are a different gender in positions of responsibility and power.

This is why everyone hates fags. They are such attention whores and feel they need to announce to everyone their gay issues.
Most people are accepting of other lifestyles. You and your ilk are the minority. Why not join us in the civilised world ?
To liberals, Christianity is a different lifestyle. Why don't you join them.
I am a methodist. I dont recognise the hate that these fake Christians spew.
Love thy neighbour doesnt have an appendix attached.

I wasn't talking about you. That's why I said liberals. They pretend to be open minded while being as hypocritically bigoted as the best of them. Invite them to your church to pray for their sinful souls.

I wasn't talking about you. That's why I said liberals. They pretend to be open minded while being as hypocritically bigoted as the best of them. Invite them to your church to pray for their sinful souls.
Im generally liberal on most issues. You are full of shit.

Im generally liberal on most issues. You are full of shit.
Do you think this is still about you? Try to be more open minded and look at the bigger picture. It's not always about you.

Really? You are being funny, right? They are a cult.
So are homos. You begin to understand.
LGBTs are not a "cult," since they have no organization, much less an organized religious one. They do not share a common belief, they share a common sexual orientation. Where do you people get this far-fetched "theories" from?
They have no organization? They share their beliefs with an agenda, which is to promote their sexual orientation.
You mean that they are out to protect the rights of themselves and others who have a same-sex orientation. How does this involve a "belief" or an "agenda"?
How is that different from say, a Jewish or muslim belief or agenda.
It's not religion. Protecting your being, existence, is quite different from some "agenda" based on a belief system. I have blue eyes, a product of recessive genes. If someone wished to attack me or hinder my movements or participation in society because I have blue eyes, I would not be defending myself or other blue-eyed folks based on a religious belief system, just my, and their, very existence as human beings.

This was a vacation home for the Pences. But, if it was going to be a permanent residence, what better way to introduce yourself to the new neighbors than by immediately antagonizing them!

I wish it happened more. Putting up a Confederate Flag. A sign saying "Fuck black people to death". Oh a better one "Make American white again and keep it that way". All excellent ways to introduce yourself to the neighbors when they move in.

What's funny, I mean laughable really, is that gays have no idea why they are murdered so frequently and how few people care when they are!

LGBTs are not a "cult," since they have no organization, much less an organized religious one. They do not share a common belief, they share a common sexual orientation. Where do you people get this far-fetched "theories" from?
They have no organization? They share their beliefs with an agenda, which is to promote their sexual orientation.
You mean that they are out to protect the rights of themselves and others who have a same-sex orientation. How does this involve a "belief" or an "agenda"?
How is that different from say, a Jewish or muslim belief or agenda.
It's not religion. Protecting your being, existence, is quite different from some "agenda" based on a belief system. I have blue eyes, a product of recessive genes. If someone wished to attack me or hinder my movements or participation in society because I have blue eyes, I would not be defending myself or other blue-eyed folks based on a religious belief system, just my, and their, very existence as human beings.
lol

You're the one claiming that LGBTXYZ88 is not an organization. They don't push an agenda or a belief system. The very organization exists to promote their agenda.

Of course every organization is made up of human beings. What are you talking about?

Horseshit

Yea, the Left Wing Bigot Democrats hate evangelical Christians such as Pence, hate is hate

You are the one, in post #2, who talked about hating "Christians." Now you have switched gears to talk about evangelicals. It has been the evangelicals who have constantly refused to let the rest of us alone. If they want to congregate and do whatever it is that they do: fine. But a cult that seems to have as its primary motivation annoying the rest of us and interfering with our personal affairs deserves a put-down. The rest of the religions active in the U.S., including other variations of the Christian faith, don't go prancing around ans squawking like they do.
Evangelicals have been at the forefront in building your country. Schools should give classes to honor their overwhelming contributions.

Evangelicals have been at the forefront of building your country"......link to prove that.
The Founding Fathers, Deism, and Christianity
Love this sentence from your link:

If the nation owes much to the Judeo-Christian tradition, it is also indebted to Deism, a movement of reason and equality that influenced the Founding Fathers to embrace liberal political ideals remarkable for their time.

Yea, the Left Wing Bigot Democrats hate evangelical Christians such as Pence, hate is hate

You are the one, in post #2, who talked about hating "Christians." Now you have switched gears to talk about evangelicals. It has been the evangelicals who have constantly refused to let the rest of us alone. If they want to congregate and do whatever it is that they do: fine. But a cult that seems to have as its primary motivation annoying the rest of us and interfering with our personal affairs deserves a put-down. The rest of the religions active in the U.S., including other variations of the Christian faith, don't go prancing around ans squawking like they do.
Evangelicals have been at the forefront in building your country. Schools should give classes to honor their overwhelming contributions.

Evangelicals have been at the forefront of building your country"......link to prove that.
The Founding Fathers, Deism, and Christianity
Love this sentence from your link:

If the nation owes much to the Judeo-Christian tradition, it is also indebted to Deism, a movement of reason and equality that influenced the Founding Fathers to embrace liberal political ideals remarkable for their time.
Me too! And did you see where they were all raised Protestants?

23472885_1653269001402675_521213408352294407_n.jpg

Do straights "promote their sexual orientation"?
You going to the Hetero Parade?
Mardi Gras? too early to tell
Mardi Gras is billed as a hetero parade? Got a link?
Oh please. Have you ever been to the Mardi Gras? Titties and buns everywhere.

Funny, you can do a search for "Swinger's Clubs" in the US and find at least one in every single state. The bigger the state, the more the clubs.

Every love song on the radio on every channel.

Almost every TV show.

Most books.

Advertisements.

I'm not complaining, but there isn't any part of the United States that doesn't push heterosexuality into your face. You can't escape it.
The majority of Americans feel that we should stop harassing gays and let them live a happy life.

Republicans want to kill them. Don't give me any "links?" bullsh!t. We know the truth. Hating gays is at the top of every GOP hate list.

You going to the Hetero Parade?
Mardi Gras? too early to tell
Mardi Gras is billed as a hetero parade? Got a link?
Oh please. Have you ever been to the Mardi Gras? Titties and buns everywhere.

Funny, you can do a search for "Swinger's Clubs" in the US and find at least one in every single state. The bigger the state, the more the clubs.

Every love song on the radio on every channel.

Almost every TV show.

Most books.

Advertisements.

I'm not complaining, but there isn't any part of the United States that doesn't push heterosexuality into your face. You can't escape it.
The majority of Americans feel that we should stop harassing gays and let them live a happy life.

Republicans want to kill them. Don't give me any "links?" bullsh!t. We know the truth. Hating gays is at the top of every GOP hate list.
No one noticed there is no link advertising a hetero parade.

Really? You are being funny, right? They are a cult.

Suggest ignoring Aba Baba - STOOPID

Forum List

Back