Pencecare

[
Yep, a few months back I pointed out in another thread all the things Republicans were hammering Kasich for as evidence of his "RINO credentials" and then compared him to Trump who had just as many.

The irony is that Kasich would have destroyed Hillary in November, while Trump is very unlikely to win.

:lmao:

Terrorist attack.

BLM murders of the police.

Hillary above the law ruling.

Obama's race war.

Hillary has zero chance in November.

Hillary has zero chance in November

did she turn over the Hispanic, Black , and Womens vote the Trump ?

[

Hillary has zero chance in November

did she turn over the Hispanic, Black , and Womens vote the Trump ?

She never had the women's vote.

Black and Hispanics combined are less than Whites. Further, they are concentrated in certain states.

riiiiiiiiight ... spreading out minority votes means less votes will be counted in a NATIONAL election .. :lmao:

[

riiiiiiiiight ... spreading out minority votes means less votes will be counted in a NATIONAL election .. :lmao:

Ah, you don't know how presidential elections work. :thup:

Hillary will win California, where most of the Mexicans in the nation live. The Hispanic vote in Florida, where the demographic is Cuban, is unlikely to go to her. Trump will take Florida.

That there are more Mexicans in California than Cubans in Florida is irrelevant, the two elections are state level, not national.

Further, I would not count on a strong turn out of blacks this time around. Blacks are 13% of the population, and declining (faster than the whites your so hate.) Thinking the black vote will keep you in power is a fools game. Hispanics are 16% and growing. But only the Mexicans are reliably democrats.

[

Ah, you don't know how presidential elections work. :thup:

Hillary will win California, where most of the Mexicans in the nation live. The Hispanic vote in Florida, where the demographic is Cuban, is unlikely to go to her. Trump will take Florida.

That there are more Mexicans in California than Cubans in Florida is irrelevant, the two elections are state level, not national.

Further, I would not count on a strong turn out of blacks this time around. Blacks are 13% of the population, and declining (faster than the whites your so hate.) Thinking the black vote will keep you in power is a fools game. Hispanics are 16% and growing. But only the Mexicans are reliably democrats.

sure I do ... electoral college votes decide an election. Donnie is F'd without the minority vote. Hide and watch.

Last edited:
[

sure I do ... electoral college votes decide an election. Donnie is F'd without the minority vote. Hide and watch.

The minority vote is irrelevant. The states where it matters are already in the bag for Crooked Hillary The swing states have all swung to Trump.

Hillary is toast - unless something radical happens prior to November.

[

The minority vote is irrelevant. The states where it matters are already in the bag for Crooked Hillary The swing states have all swung to Trump.

Hillary is toast - unless something radical happens prior to November.

During the 2012 federal elections, President Obama managed to win with only 39 percent of white electorate support, while Romney lost despite carrying 59 percent of white voters.

now remind me how irrelevant the minority vote really is.

[

During the 2012 federal elections, President Obama managed to win with only 39 percent of white electorate support, while Romney lost despite carrying 59 percent of white voters.

now remind me how irrelevant the minority vote really is.

Crooked Hillary ain't Obama.

Say, is it racist that black people in a 99% range vote for the black guy?

Nah, that's different,......

Trump's Chumps are hypocrites.
Looks like the liberals can do nothing but smear, insult, belittle, and predict doom for Donald Trump.

They must remain strangely silent about their own candidate, since she has no accomplishments, no programs that have worked, and an ideology that has consistently failed for the last four or five decades.

Looks like the liberals can do nothing but smear, insult, belittle, and predict doom for Donald Trump.

They must remain strangely silent about their own candidate, since she has no accomplishments, no programs that have worked, and an ideology that has consistently failed for the last four or five decades.

I wouldn't say that.

Hillary was declare "above the law" by the FBI. She joins the likes of Pol Pot, Josef Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, and Idi Amin as a despot who is not held to laws that her subjects must follow.

That is quit an "accomplishment."

payn_c14287920160716120100.jpg

Forum List

Back