Pence: Trump was "deeply genuinely remorseful" in 1st meeting with me after Jan 6

Trump and Hunter Biden are just citizens like everyone else. Let the courts do their job. There were 215 indictments in the Trump administration during his four years in office.
This is America. You don't abuse your political power to find someone you don't like and then investigate them to death trying to find something to get that person with. If we did that to everyone, everyone would be found guilty of something. That's not the way our system is supposed to work.

Sorry Skippy

I don’t entertain Stolen Election Fantasies
Yes…. You people reserve your entertainment for fantasies that alternative energy is mature enough to sustain the US economy at the same cost of fossil fuels.

Remorseful? Does that indicate guilt? Maybe Trump was saddened by the outcome of the Jan 6 demonstration and Pence (who doesn't have a degree in psychology) misinterpreted Trump's state of mind. You have to wonder if Clinton was capable of being remorseful about molesting the intern who was barely older than his daughter or the massacre of over 80 men, women and children at Waco or if Obama was capable of being remorseful about the death of the Border Patrol Officer who was killed with one of the weapons he authorized to be shipped to Mexico.

Yes…. You people reserve your entertainment for fantasies that alternative energy is mature enough to sustain the US economy at the same cost of fossil fuels.

There is ample evidence of viable alternative energy

There is NO EVIDENCE of the 2020 Election being stolen

There is ample evidence of viable alternative energy

There is NO EVIDENCE of the 2020 Election being stolen
There is Zero evidence of alternative energy that sustains the economy at the same cost or what you people say is lower cost. Show US some empirical data that proves me wrong. In other words, what is THE definition of viable alternative energy vs. what currently lies between your ears?

The biased committee had hearings, found the worse shit they could about Trump and publicized it while totally ignoring and burying anything and everything that would defend Trump in any way. So, unless they are going to tell the WHOLE story, it's a bunch of biased crap used for purely partisan politics.
What defended Grifty?

Pence: Trump was "deeply genuinely remorseful" in 1st meeting with me after Jan 6​

Horseshit. Trump continues to deny he lost, and he continues to work the rubes into a lather.

Only a seriously stupid person still believes anything Trump says.

Pence should just go away. Trump is at least 10 times the man as him. Let Pence rest on his D.C. laurels and just STFU.

Forum List

Back