So, Trump set fire to the forest but let's give him a pat on the back for turning on the hose to save the last tree.
You should call a suicide hot line. YOU sound distraught.

Weird reply, dude.
It's ok to be depressed over "Peace" and a Cease Fire. Wars eventually end or cool down. Just don't do anything drastic. You sound really troubled by The CEASE FIRE.

It's not cool when our allies lose and we are the cause of it.
I don't mind questioning our allies. But really news stories were inconsistent about whether we could convince the Syrian Kurds to not attack Turkey. So what was Trump's rush to sign death warrants for thousands of our former allies in defeating and keeping track of ISIS? And Ghouliani was up to his bald head in trying to help Turkish spies kidnap a Turkish man living legally here in the US. That was NOT cool.

So, Trump set fire to the forest but let's give him a pat on the back for turning on the hose to save the last tree.

Weird reply, dude.
It's ok to be depressed over "Peace" and a Cease Fire. Wars eventually end or cool down. Just don't do anything drastic. You sound really troubled by The CEASE FIRE.

Which allies are ours? Turkey or The Kurds?

Like I said, it's probably normal for a person like you who spends his every waking moment obsessing about The Orange Menace, just don't take his Winning, and Winning, and Winning over and over and over again personal and do anything stupid.

It's not cool to throw our soldiers to the sharks and treat their lives as expendable over Mooslim Madness.

President Trump has cleaned up Obama's mess yet again.

Here's the facts, Jack:

Wall Street Journal, October 17, 2019
2:58 PM EST
"""ANKARA—Turkey has agreed to suspend military activities in Syria for five days, allowing time for Kurdish forces to withdraw, and in return the U.S. will pull back on economic sanctions, Vice President Mike Pence said here following a day of negotiations.""""

Pence Says Turkey Will Pause Military Operations in Syria to Allow Kurds to Withdraw

You don't seem to read well.

"allowing time for Kurdish forces to withdraw, "

How is that a bad thing?
How many have we already let Erdogan massacre?

Turkey's Erdogan is denying the OP.

Vice President Mike Pence trumpeted the deal as a “cease-fire,” but Turkey disputed that characterization.

Turkey agreed to halt its military operation against Kurdish-held parts of Syria on Thursday after urgent negotiations with the U.S., according to a joint U.S.-Turkish statement shared by the White House.

But soon afterward, Turkish foreign minister Mevlut Cavusoglu clarified it was a “pause” in an early indication that the agreement remains shaky.

The deal creates a five-day halt to Turkey’s incursion against a Syrian Kurdish militia that was allied with the U.S. in the fight against the so-called Islamic State. It preserves sanctions that Trump placed on Turkey earlier this week but says they will be lifted once the offensive is fully stopped.

The deal represents a major concession to Turkey by agreeing that the country will take over a significant swath of Syria.

Turkey Reaches Deal With U.S. To Temporarily Pause Syria Invasion

In other words - the Kurds are still FUCKED.

Here's the facts, Jack:

"""ANKARA—Turkey has agreed to suspend military activities in Syria for five days, allowing time for Kurdish forces to withdraw, and in return the U.S. will pull back on economic sanctions, Vice President Mike Pence said here following a day of negotiations.""""

Pence Says Turkey Will Pause Military Operations in Syria to Allow Kurds to Withdraw

How is that a bad thing?

You didn't answer the question, is that a bad thing? You do know we only pulled 28 men out don't you?

Turkey's Erdogan is denying the OP.

Vice President Mike Pence trumpeted the deal as a “cease-fire,” but Turkey disputed that characterization.

Turkey agreed to halt its military operation against Kurdish-held parts of Syria on Thursday after urgent negotiations with the U.S., according to a joint U.S.-Turkish statement shared by the White House.

But soon afterward, Turkish foreign minister Mevlut Cavusoglu clarified it was a “pause” in an early indication that the agreement remains shaky.

The deal creates a five-day halt to Turkey’s incursion against a Syrian Kurdish militia that was allied with the U.S. in the fight against the so-called Islamic State. It preserves sanctions that Trump placed on Turkey earlier this week but says they will be lifted once the offensive is fully stopped.

The deal represents a major concession to Turkey by agreeing that the country will take over a significant swath of Syria.

Turkey Reaches Deal With U.S. To Temporarily Pause Syria Invasion

How does a "pause" differ from a "temporary cease fire"?

Here's the facts, Jack:

How is that a bad thing?

You didn't answer the question, is that a bad thing? You do know we only pulled 28 men out don't you?
yeah 28 men. A YYYYYUGE cost savings.
And I did answer. It's a really bad deal if we let our former allies get killed off.

Here's the facts, Jack:

How is that a bad thing?

yeah 28 men. A YYYYYUGE cost savings.
And I did answer. It's a really bad deal if we let our former allies get killed off.

If? So you're calling it a bad thing IF something happens on the 6th day?
Alrighty then.

I dare anyone with the courage to read up on The War of Gog and Magog and The Curse of Damascus.

No matter what anyone does, we are not delaying the re-start of The Prophecy Clock.

The War of Gog and Magog will begin in that very region with the very players we are talking about. And the Curse of Damascus is also part of that entire prophetical occurrence.

Tracking Bible Prophecy: The Gog and Magog War

Ezekiel 38 - Wikipedia

The Destruction of The Armies of Gog and Magog

Ezekiel 38

1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

17 Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.

19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Curse of Damascus.

Isaiah 17:1 This is an oracle concerning Damascus: "Behold, Damascus is no longer a city; it has become a heap of ruins.

1 This is an oracle concerning Damascus: “Behold, Damascus is no longer a city; it has become a heap of ruins.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken; they will be left to the flocks, which will lie down with no one to fear.

3 The fortress will disappear from Ephraim, and the sovereignty from Damascus.

We toppled Iran's duly democratically elected govt in Iran in the early 1950's. Our continual failures in the Middle East are utterly bipartisan over time and as such are not really even failures to our capitalist class. Endless war in the Middle East is our goal.

Well the goal isn't endless war in the ME, it's keeping as much of the oil rich sands in the hand of governments friendly to US business interest as we can, which does end up being endless interventions.

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention

https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa159.pdf
We don't need anyone's OIL. We are an Exporter of Oil.

Now go back to serving as Putin's Tea Bag Target.

Who said all the oil our soldiers liberated was exclusively for US consumption?

More Winning! For those idiots that think The US should police the entire world, and use our soldiers to fill pot holes and to always take care of other people's problems:

Read it and weep You Globalist Marxist Cock Suckers. Putin Bot DemNazi War Hawks Lose AGAIN!

No Dead $oldiers for Dollar$ for you!

Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president

Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced Thursday that they have reached a cease-fire agreement between Turkey and Kurds, following a meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara.

The deal is for a 120-hour cease-fire, during which time the Kurdish-led forces could pull back. All Turkish military operations under the recent offensive known as Operation Peace Spring will pause during that time, and the operation itself will come to an end upon the completion of the Kurdish withdrawal, under the terms of the deal. Pence said a safe zone between the two sides will be established.

“Turkey and the United States agree on the priority of respecting vulnerable human life, human rights, and particularly the protection of religious and ethnic communities in the region,” Pence said during a press conference while in Turkey.
MORON ALERT!
Sore Loser Alert. Since when should anyone be ANGRY over a CEASE FIRE?

That is a Victory for Humanity.

A pause so "Cut-n-Run" Trump can lick his wounds.

More Winning! For those idiots that think The US should police the entire world, and use our soldiers to fill pot holes and to always take care of other people's problems:

Read it and weep You Globalist Marxist Cock Suckers. Putin Bot DemNazi War Hawks Lose AGAIN!

Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president

Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced Thursday that they have reached a cease-fire agreement between Turkey and Kurds, following a meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara.

The deal is for a 120-hour cease-fire, during which time the Kurdish-led forces could pull back. All Turkish military operations under the recent offensive known as Operation Peace Spring will pause during that time, and the operation itself will come to an end upon the completion of the Kurdish withdrawal, under the terms of the deal. Pence said a safe zone between the two sides will be established.

“Turkey and the United States agree on the priority of respecting vulnerable human life, human rights, and particularly the protection of religious and ethnic communities in the region,” Pence said during a press conference while in Turkey.
MORON ALERT!

You are the only one licking anything, specifically Putin's hairy asshole.

This so-called ceasefire is nothing but a smokescreen. Turkey is keeping and occupying the territory it seized from the Kurds. The Kurds are still screwed.

Weird reply, dude.

Like I said, it's probably normal for a person like you who spends his every waking moment obsessing about The Orange Menace, just don't take his Winning, and Winning, and Winning over and over and over again personal and do anything stupid.

It's not cool to throw our soldiers to the sharks and treat their lives as expendable over Mooslim Madness.

And supported our heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We toppled Iran's duly democratically elected govt in Iran in the early 1950's. Our continual failures in the Middle East are utterly bipartisan over time and as such are not really even failures to our capitalist class. Endless war in the Middle East is our goal.

Well the goal isn't endless war in the ME, it's keeping as much of the oil rich sands in the hand of governments friendly to US business interest as we can, which does end up being endless interventions.

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention

https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa159.pdf
We don't need anyone's OIL. We are an Exporter of Oil.

Now go back to serving as Putin's Tea Bag Target.

Who said all the oil our soldiers liberated was exclusively for US consumption?
Why we war is always the same:

Donald Trump eyes Afghanistan's $1 trillion mineral reserves to pay for reconstruction after 16 years of war
Country's rich deposits of gold, silver, platinum, iron ore and copper could represent path to economic independence but experts call plan to tap into them 'a pipe dream'

Donald Trump is eyeing Afghanistan's $1 trillion mineral reserves. Experts say getting hold of them is 'a pipe dream'

Weird reply, dude.

And supported our heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have no heroes.

MORON ALERT!

You are the only one licking anything, specifically Putin's hairy asshole.

Projecting? Again?

Forum List

Back