Pence is going to release his tax returns

Trump will release them when the audit is completed. You'll just have to wait.

Screw his Taxes ( Trump )!

I want his Mental Health report instead! ( Again Trump )
-------------------------- and what / who / which pseudo pretend doctor can provide that 'b.s.' report . Trump is fine as he walks and talks like an American male Bruce .

Pence is a smart man
tumblr_obviq1gdZb1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Mike Pence Says He'll Release Tax Returns Soon - NBC News

Really, Donald, the lie has gone on long enough. What are you hiding?

Like Kaine said, even Richard Nixon released his tax returns. COUGH THEM UP COMRADE!
---------------------------- big deal , I and millions like me support the TRUMPS decision on release or no release . Tax return are Donalds private business JimH .

Not if he is trying to represent this country as its Head of State. He will lose and he will lose BIG if he does not release his Income Tax returns....but he will lose anyway, even if he does....

Donald Trumps sole qualification for President is how great a businessman he is

But he won't release his tax returns to prove it

tax returns are no ones business but Trumps . And 'I' , I am not voting for Trump based solely on his business ability . I am voting for TRUMP based on his words , promises , style , swagger and probable business ability RWinger .

tax returns are no ones business but Trumps . And 'I' , I am not voting for Trump based solely on his business ability . I am voting for TRUMP based on his words , promises , style , swagger and probable business ability RWinger .
Trump brags about his business acumen, yet is unwilling to provide basic documentation showing what his actual income and deductions are

Given that his abilities as a businessman are all he has....seems he is hiding something

Trump brags about his business acumen, yet is unwilling to provide basic documentation showing what his actual income and deductions are

Given that his abilities as a businessman are all he has....seems he is hiding something
-------------------------------------- cool , your reasoning is fine with me but I put your thoughts in the round file Sir . I told you why I support the Trump , you don't have to agree . Business and money , feck both . I am looking for the Trump to save the USA and make it Great Again while rebuilding USA military , building an exclusion wall , expanding American gun RIGHTS and a few other things RWinger .

Forum List

Back