Pence is as Much a Liar as Trump

Has Pence lied under oath yet?

Bubba wants to know.

I think comparing Pence as a liar and Bill Clinton as a liar is a fair comparison.
They are both BIG liars.

Lying under oath is a crime and an impeachable offense. Everyone, especially a lawyer, should know better.

Did Pence lied while under oath?

Clinton did.

No, but these leftwingers do have their heads up their asses.

th

Bubba wants to know.

You guys crack me up. You openly admit that you don't care if a crime is committed.

You only care about who commits it.

Lemme guess - RWNJ "christian", right?

Yep. That's what I thought. You're the least ethical, least moral group in the history of the US.

Bottom feeders.

Lol...

I love it when you pro abort leftardz try to get me worked up over something you perceive as an injustice!

It makes my day.

You think IVF is murder, thanks for playing...

Show me where I ever claimed that IVF is murder.

Nothing like a leftard lying in a thread about accusing others about lying. Lol

ā€˜A day after President Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey, his vice president stared into a television camera, surrounded by a gaggle of reporters on Capitol Hill, and cited the presidentā€™s decision to rely on the counsel of his advisers as proof of his ā€œstrongā€ leadership.

ā€œPresident Trump made the right decision at the right time to accept the recommendation of the deputy attorney general and the attorney general to ask for the terminationā€ of Comey, Pence said.

But that wasnā€™t true.

Trump told NBC News in an interview the next day that he had not relied on the lengthy letter written by Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to make his decision, but rather that his mind had been made up before the letter existed.ā€™

In service to Trump, Pence keeps saying things that arenā€™t true

This administration has as much contempt for the truth as it does the rule of law and sound, responsible governance.
Crixus is an example of the most disgusting human beings on earth; just a step above ISIS followers. Trump has empowered this minority. As CRIXUS and his/her buddies become more visible to the majority of Americans including the Millennials they will be pushed back in their holes.

Your right about the contempt. Half Black Jesus and his minions in congress set a new Standard of contempt by government in the White House. No presidant showed as much weakness and shame in the country that handed them everything they have from their schooling to their kids pot to smoke at lallapolooza. Yup, Barak and Machelle Obama l's contempt for the country and people were so great that it will take years to get us back where we were again.
Crixus is an example of the most disgusting human beings on earth; just a step above ISIS followers. Trump has empowered this minority. As CRIXUS and his/her buddies become more visible to the majority of Americans including the Millennials they will be pushed back in their holes.

ā€˜A day after President Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey, his vice president stared into a television camera, surrounded by a gaggle of reporters on Capitol Hill, and cited the presidentā€™s decision to rely on the counsel of his advisers as proof of his ā€œstrongā€ leadership.

ā€œPresident Trump made the right decision at the right time to accept the recommendation of the deputy attorney general and the attorney general to ask for the terminationā€ of Comey, Pence said.

But that wasnā€™t true.

Trump told NBC News in an interview the next day that he had not relied on the lengthy letter written by Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to make his decision, but rather that his mind had been made up before the letter existed.ā€™

This administration has as much contempt for the truth as it does the rule of law and sound, responsible governance.
Seriously, a black woman of WaPo?

Sorry, definitely fails the smell test.

Why don't you just link MSNBC or something of the same caliber and be done with it?

Pence is dangerous. Evil with some brains.

Regurgitation is getting old. Put up or shut up this time:

EVIL
profoundly immoral and malevolent.
"his evil deeds"
synonyms:wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious;
malevolent, sinister, demonic, devilish, diabolical, fiendish, dark;
monstrous, shocking, despicable, atrocious, heinous, odious, contemptible, horrible, execrable....

List his diabolical villainy, mouth.

He is bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, for starters.

Bubba wants to know.

I think comparing Pence as a liar and Bill Clinton as a liar is a fair comparison.
They are both BIG liars.

Lying under oath is a crime and an impeachable offense. Everyone, especially a lawyer, should know better.

Clinton did.

A lie under oath is not necessarily a crime. Where do you get these notions?

Bubba wants to know.

They are both BIG liars.

Clinton did.

Although, for Bill Clinton, lying under oath meant being disbarred, being impeached and paying a $25,000 fine.

Bubba wants to know.

They are both BIG liars.

Clinton did.

Although, for Bill Clinton, lying under oath meant being disbarred, being impeached and paying a $25,000 fine.

If your moral compass is guided only by law you have no personal morality.

Bubba wants to know.

They are both BIG liars.

Clinton did.

Evidently Bill Clinton has a bunch of personal morality.

Bubba wants to know.

They are both BIG liars.

Clinton did.

And not surprisingly, since you're an idiot, you don't know that an impeachment is not a conviction.

Pence lied about Flynn saying it was not known that Flynn would register as a foreign agent despite Flynn lawyers tellin the Transition team. The transition team led by....Mike Pence!

But that wasnā€™t true.

That was true.

Who the hell are you except some gutless internet poster that never returns to back up or defend his bullshit posts.

Idiot tries to pass himself off as an intellectual and as Constitutional authority. Yet spamming with new threads is all he has to show for it. Some intellectual, huh.

Bubba wants to know.

They are both BIG liars.

Clinton did.

And not surprisingly, since you're an idiot, you don't know that an impeachment is not a conviction.

The fucktard confessed that he lied to the American people when he DENIED the affair under oath.

What more conviction do you need?

They are both BIG liars.

Clinton did.

Evidently Bill Clinton has a bunch of personal morality.

He's got lots of morals.....

They just happen to be mostly bad.

Pence is dangerous. Evil with some brains.

Regurgitation is getting old. Put up or shut up this time:

EVIL
profoundly immoral and malevolent.
"his evil deeds"
synonyms:wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious;
malevolent, sinister, demonic, devilish, diabolical, fiendish, dark;
monstrous, shocking, despicable, atrocious, heinous, odious, contemptible, horrible, execrable....

List his diabolical villainy, mouth.

He is bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, for starters.

List his atrocious, not synonyms for the word evil.......
List his demonic actions. What fiendish act has he committed? List please. Point out his evil behavior. Did he kill someone? Has he been beheading people? Has he been sending pics of his manhood to women?
Did he "honor kill" his family members?

If you claim he is evil, then put up or shut up with your mindless regurgitation.

Forum List

Back