Pence Front and Center in Capitol Siege Aftermath

Glacerus

Rookie
Jan 7, 2021
Tens of thousands of National Guard troops have been called to Washington, in the wake of last week’s attack on the Capitol, to protect next week’s inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden. Hours before Pence’s impromptu meeting Thursday with the troops, the vice president took part in a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) briefing on security precautions being implemented amid threats of violence to disrupt next week’s inauguration. Pence said he’s committed to "an orderly transition and to a safe inauguration."

Tens of thousands of National Guard troops have been called to Washington, in the wake of last week’s attack on the Capitol, to protect next week’s inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden. Hours before Pence’s impromptu meeting Thursday with the troops, the vice president took part in a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) briefing on security precautions being implemented amid threats of violence to disrupt next week’s inauguration. Pence said he’s committed to "an orderly transition and to a safe inauguration."

Pence supported trump through the last 4 years, right or wrong. That said, he did not support the overthrow of a free and fair election and has been a stand up guy since presiding over the electoral vote confirmation in the Senate and in the days since the trump insurrection.

Pence supported trump through the last 4 years, right or wrong. That said, he did not support the overthrow of a free and fair election and has been a stand up guy since presiding over the electoral vote confirmation in the Senate and in the days since the trump insurrection.

Pence is a backstabbing traitor.
Republican voters will remember how he sided with the Democrats against our president and now acts like nothing the Democrats did was wrong.
Anyone who actually went along with this fake impeachment and the claims Trump did anything wrong is deadmeat with GOP voters.

Republican voters will remember how he sided with the Democrats against our president and now acts like nothing the Democrats did was wrong.
Anyone who actually went along with this fake impeachment and the claims Trump did anything wrong is deadmeat with GOP voters.

If you disapprove of Mike Pence for not trying to overthrow the election in the Senate, than you are the backstabbing traitor, as you forsake your pledge and favor stabbing the country and constitution in the back. You and everybody like you are complicit, whether prosecutable or not. Don't have to worry about the GOP. It ain't so grand a Party now that many of them support insurrection, treason and attacks on the nation's capital, and are hopelessly fragmented and as you prove, still willing to eat your young and your parents equally, not dependent on whether they broke faith with the country, but whether they failed to illegally stand up for traitor trump. What a bunch of sick little Fks.

If you disapprove of Mike Pence for not trying to overthrow the election in the Senate, than you are the backstabbing traitor, as you forsake your pledge and favor stabbing the country and constitution in the back. You and everybody like you are complicit, whether prosecutable or not. Don't have to worry about the GOP. It ain't so grand a Party now that many of them support insurrection, treason and attacks on the nation's capital, and are hopelessly fragmented and as you prove, still willing to eat your young and your parents equally, not dependent on whether they broke faith with the country, but whether they failed to illegally stand up for traitor trump. What a bunch of sick little Fks.

You can't seem to separate truth from reality, nor one issue from another.
As far as the objections to the electoral votes....Pence did exactly what I expected.

Nothing.

I'm used to being disappointed.

What happened yesterday was a real eye-opener however.
Pence was leading this meeting where everyone was reading from prepared statements acting like Trump somehow instigated an insurrection, and that he was going along with it like THIS ABSOLUTE FRAUD WAS REAL!!!

I've had my suspicions about Pence since Trump picked him because he never seemed to participate in these dust-ups Pelosi and Schumer were having with Trump in front of the cameras.
After all....Pence is Trump's running-mate.
He's supposed to back him up.....but I never saw him do it.

The fact is Trump never said one God Damned word that could be misconstrued as inciting violence.
Pelosi is just such a hateful **** that she was simply looking for an excuse to discredit him two weeks before he leaves office.
She doesn't want him to have Secret Service protections for the rest of his life or a presidential funeral when he dies.
She thinks she is the president, not Trump.
If anything....Nancy Pelosi is behind a coup and an insurrection....not Trump......and considering the hands-off approach they've been using on Pence....I find it to be a huge red-flag indicating his complicity in the operation.

As far as the objections to the electoral votes....Pence did exactly what I expected.

Nothing.

Pence was leading this meeting where everyone was reading from prepared statements acting like Trump somehow instigated an insurrection, and that he was going along with it like THIS ABSOLUTE FRAUD WAS REAL!!!

I've had my suspicions about Pence since Trump picked him because he never seemed to participate in these dust-ups Pelosi and Schumer were having with Trump in front of the cameras.

The fact is Trump never said one God Damned word that could be misconstrued as inciting violence.
Pelosi is just such a hateful **** that she was simply looking for an excuse to discredit him two weeks before he leaves office.
She doesn't want him to have Secret Service protections for the rest of his life or a presidential funeral when he dies.
If anything....Nancy Pelosi is behind a coup and an insurrection....not Trump......and considering the hands-off approach they've been using on Pence....I find it to be a huge red-flag indicating his complicity in the operation.

Too bad or maybe I should just say tough sh#t if you are disappointed Pence did nothing to stop the electoral count as that is exactly what the constitution called for him to do. Starting to think you might have been in Washington last week and should just turn yourself in before you become an embarrassment to your family, like the proud boy wannabe the FBI arrested in Queens and has been denounced by his own wife.

Nothing.

Too bad or maybe I should just say tough sh#t if you are disappointed Pence did nothing to stop the electoral count as that is exactly what the constitution called for him to do. Starting to think you might have been in Washington last week and should just turn yourself in before you become an embarrassment to your family, like the proud boy wannabe the FBI arrested in Queens and has been denounced by his own wife.

Sorry, but I was playing video games at home in TN.
So whatever your delusions are....shit on them.
You and I both know that the basis for both of those impeachments was total BS and anyone who says otherwise is a lying fuck .
And I saw the video that Democrats claimed was a deadly fire-extinguisher attack.....and all I saw was somebody bounce a fire-extinguisher off of a cop wearing a Kevlar helmet. You couldn't even tell who got hit....one guy wasn't wearing his helmet, but he was at least 6 feet from where the deadly fire-extinguisher ricocheted safely off of a armored skull.

Nothing.

You and I both know that the basis for both of those impeachments was total BS and anyone who says otherwise is a lying fuck .
And I saw the video that Democrats claimed was a deadly fire-extinguisher attack.....and all I saw was somebody bounce a fire-extinguisher off of a cop wearing a Kevlar helmet. You couldn't even tell who got hit....one guy wasn't wearing his helmet, but he was at least 6 feet from where the deadly fire-extinguisher ricocheted safely off of a armored skull.

I know of no such thing. I am aware I I lived in a Red state for 40 Plus year and regard you as a symptom of that and not a good one. If you can still support the trump rhetoric, the trump election lies, the stupidity of trying to get Pence to overthrow the electoral count in the Senate to kick it back to the states, as well as it being patently against the law to pressure somebody beneath him to break the law, you are just a head in the land trump fkd individual. It was wrong to stoke of the crowd and send them down to the capital, and you know it, whether you think in was criminal or not. The crazies in that video were just crazies, self convinced of their fake patriotism, their off the wall theories, knowledge of the law and how this country work would be laughable if it were not so pitiful. I am glad to know you stayed home that day, but you shouldn't be supporting or defending trump and the actions that took place. Your views represent the worst of America and the worst of TN.

Noob account....

Dismissed

Nothing.

I know of no such thing. I am aware I I lived in a Red state for 40 Plus year and regard you as a symptom of that and not a good one. If you can still support the trump rhetoric, the trump election lies, the stupidity of trying to get Pence to overthrow the electoral count in the Senate to kick it back to the states, as well as it being patently against the law to pressure somebody beneath him to break the law, you are just a head in the land trump fkd individual. It was wrong to stoke of the crowd and send them down to the capital, and you know it, whether you think in was criminal or not. The crazies in that video were just crazies, self convinced of their fake patriotism, their off the wall theories, knowledge of the law and how this country work would be laughable if it were not so pitiful. I am glad to know you stayed home that day, but you shouldn't be supporting or defending trump and the actions that took place. Your views represent the worst of America and the worst of TN.

Overthrow the election count? As if objecting to a stolen election is in some way a criminal act. Shit.....Democrats did the same exact fucking thing when Trump won.....so you can cram that lie right up where the Sun don't shine motherfucker!!

Nothing.

Overthrow the election count? As if objecting to a stolen election is in some way a criminal act. Shit.....Democrats did the same exact fucking thing when Trump won.....so you can cram that lie right up where the Sun don't shine motherfucker!!

Was not stolen. That was just the trump lie that was bought by the trump dumb asses because they did not want him to lose. Being bogus is why his lawsuits all fail in local, state, federal and even supreme court. Or do you know longer believe in the law of the land and the courts, presided over by judges, including republican, trump appointed judges and justices? Being bogus is why every single state election commission, legislature, and Governor supported the accuracy and fairness of the election and the counts and recounts. Or do you no long believe in any elected officials, even in red states with red legislatures, red governors? Could it be you are disappointed that the Vice President could not overturn the people, and the state election commissions and the designated electors, the legislatures and the governors?
So tell me Spock, just who tried to steal an election? Everybody that testifies, swears on affidavit, oversaw the election results and signed off in any way at all levels of government across the country are out of step, but little Donnie???? I don't think so. So you resort to calling dirty names. Classic pathetic trumpism. So you can howl and scream and pound your little keyboard all you want, but it will not change a thing because the election was not stolen and trump was stopped from stealing, no matter how dirty mouthed a keyboard warrior you are.

Nothing.

Was not stolen. That was just the trump lie that was bought by the trump dumb asses because they did not want him to lose. Being bogus is why his lawsuits all fail in local, state, federal and even supreme court. Or do you know longer believe in the law of the land and the courts, presided over by judges, including republican, trump appointed judges and justices? Being bogus is why every single state election commission, legislature, and Governor supported the accuracy and fairness of the election and the counts and recounts. Or do you no long believe in any elected officials, even in red states with red legislatures, red governors? Could it be you are disappointed that the Vice President could not overturn the people, and the state election commissions and the designated electors, the legislatures and the governors?
So tell me Spock, just who tried to steal an election? Everybody that testifies, swears on affidavit, oversaw the election results and signed off in any way at all levels of government across the country are out of step, but little Donnie???? I don't think so. So you resort to calling dirty names. Classic pathetic trumpism. So you can howl and scream and pound your little keyboard all you want, but it will not change a thing because the election was not stolen and trump was stopped from stealing, no matter how dirty mouthed a keyboard warrior you are.

Was it a Trump lie?
Why is Twitter and Fakebook going after anyone who talks about election fraud?
The election was stolen.
They caught them red-handed.....and they're covering it up.
If it wasn't true why are they closing down the accounts of anyone who mentions Election Fraud.
"Stop The Steal" is now a banned phrase on Twitter.
Why is that? Sure seems like a massive overreach.
Are they afraid somebody might believe it?
Sure seems like it.

He's been an absolute political coward. He'll never be president and I truly hope he attains security for the rest of his life, those Trump dead enders will not forget.

With that said, he has done...right enough beginning on the 6th. The pressure he is/has been under since the election has got to be incredible. But I'm not sure he has much choice. I hope he does have a spine and one day tells his story.

Nothing.

Was it a Trump lie?
The election was stolen.
If it wasn't true why are they closing down the accounts of anyone who mentions Election Fraud.
Sure seems like it.

1.Yes, it was a trump lie that it was stolen.
2.Probably do no want to give insurrectionist a free reign echoo chamber try to do more damage using their platform.
Nobody caught red handed but rudy, not knowing the law, but certain he would not prove it further by making a libelous charge he was not prepared to prove in front of a judge at the risk of losing his law license, which he may anyway in the state of New York.
3. See point #2
4. Not overreach to set rules for operating in their house. You don't like it, buy them out and make it your house, buy a bunch of Ham Radios or string a hellovalotta tin cans and string.
5. Lots of morons believe, just not in the courts, legislature, you know the place where you have to prove it, instead of just believe it.
You are just sore because you cannot change it, and even you do not want the government to take over private business, just to broadcast debunked propaganda for a one shot lost election. If the gov gets control, they will keep control, no matter who is in the white house and you know it. Don't be typically short sighted. They own their platform and make it's rule because they started it, and that is how they make their money, their bread and boy, do they make the bread!
Remember, some times life is like a shit sandwich 2 inches thick, the more bread you got, the less shit you got to eat.
For now, eat hardy. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Good for him.

Nothing.

Was it a Trump lie?
The election was stolen.
Sure seems like it.

1.Yes, it was a trump lie that it was stolen.
2.Probably do no want to give insurrectionist a free reign echoo chamber try to do more damage using their platform.
Nobody caught red handed but rudy, not knowing the law, but certain he would not prove it further by making a libelous charge he was not prepared to prove in front of a judge at the risk of losing his law license, which he may anyway in the state of New York.
3. See point #2
4. Not overreach to set rules for operating in their house. You don't like it, buy them out and make it your house, buy a bunch of Ham Radios or string a hellovalotta tin cans and string.
5. Lots of morons believe, just not in the courts, legislature, you know the place where you have to prove it, instead of just believe it.
You are just sore because you cannot change it, and even you do not want the government to take over private business, just to broadcast debunked propaganda for a one shot lost election. If the gov gets control, they will keep control, no matter who is in the white house and you know it. Don't be typically short sighted. They own their platform and make it's rule because they started it, and that is how they make their money, their bread and boy, do they make the bread!
Remember, some times life is like a shit sandwich 2 inches thick, the more bread you got, the less shit you got to eat.
For now, eat hardy. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's so funny how I made you pound away so much on your wittle keyboard.

Essentially Democrats feel they can run any lying POS butt-reaming shitforbrains and still win.
Then after they do that...when they get caught....they make it illegal for anyone to investigate election fraud or even fucking mention it.
Then they caused this riot in the Capital so they could bellyache for 3 months about how dangerous Granny with her MAGA hat is to the public.
The fact is when a liar makes it a crime to point out their lies, then you get fascism.....you fuck.
You cocksucker
You total shitstain.

He's been an absolute political coward. He'll never be president and I truly hope he attains security for the rest of his life, those Trump dead enders will not forget.

With that said, he has done...right enough beginning on the 6th. The pressure he is/has been under since the election has got to be incredible. But I'm not sure he has much choice. I hope he does have a spine and one day tells his story.

Yes. I would not vote for him for President, but I wish him well and hope he has secret service protection for the rest of his life, so he remains safe from the loyal patriotic citizens that wanted him to throw away his constituional duties and obligations to try in vain to steal the election, and now pretend they have never seen the constitution much less believe in it.

Forum List

Back