Pence called Liar and traitor... should have done the right thing on Jan 6

Those were fake electors. They were not legally certified by the states.

I'm sorry your propagandists have not informed you that was totally illegal and the perpetrators are being investigated.
you are the one who is believing propaganda

you are the useful idiot, not me. I know what I have seen with my own eyes RE vote fraud 2020, so it has nothing to do with believing... anyone

How can u live with yourself being in the party of baby killers and liars and partisan power-mongers?

I am not familiar w/ this site but very interested in the content here.

From the site:

Increasingly it has been discovered that foreign nations were meddling in our elections.

To count invalid votes would aid and abet a foreign country

Does America have this one man Pence to blame for...

"everything"?

namely: high gas prices, borders being over-run, high inflation...

:oops:

Pence refused to break the law. You should be ashamed.

Ignoring election fraud is doing his job?
perfect response.

You'd think that would be a merely rhetorical Q you ask here, but with demonrats... you kinda have 2 give an answer

In other words, Yes, they think ignoring election fraud is doing one's job.. but only if doing so benefits a demonrat

(No one ever accused them of winning any Logical Comment of the Year award, much less Integrity Stance of the Year award)

Trump lied. He's never had any proof of election fraud.
no, you are the one lying

as per usual with lefties, they accuse but never give any evidence. Therefore, they are always seen -rightfully- as being the liars they are.

Pence refused to break the law. You should be ashamed.
I should be ashamed?

ha ha... comical

I, unlike liberals, never believed that murdering children in the womb was a good thing. You are the one who should be DEEPLY ashamed for defending that rotten to the core "party"..

I should be ashamed?

ha ha... comical

I, unlike liberals, never believed that murdering children in the womb was a good thing. You are the one who should be DEEPLY ashamed for defending that rotten to the core "party"..

What does overturning an election have to do with women's healthcare?

Forum List

Back