Pence and Trump finally speak after post-riot estrangement

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is not over. The traitor trump is still determined to screw the country over. He is a sick POS. And if you still support him....You need to consider what it looks like to support and Insurrectionist.

This is not over. The traitor trump is still determined to screw the country over. He is a sick POS. And if you still support him....You need to consider what it looks like to support and Insurrectionist.
I'd say the riot has a better chance of being Soros people agitating trouble.

Legally, Trump did not break any US law, he did not incite anything, he is not in any legal jeopardy.
This is over.

We will see how in inauguration riots turn out

Another Big Lie....The FBI has already stated that there is no ANTIFA in the mob. These were trump nuts.

Pence has nothing to be sorry for. He did what he had to do. He explained it in a letter.

If the Vice President can unilaterally choose the President....why spend Billions on elections? THIS IS NOT RUSSIA!

Another Big Lie....The FBI has already stated that there is no ANTIFA in the mob. These were trump nuts.
AYFKM? The FBI and the word truth should never be used in the same sentence.

Pence (and the cabinet) will do nothing against Trump. Worst case, cabinet members will resign. Pence wants a political future. With Trump enjoying a 90%+ popularity in the Republican party, I hate to tell Democrats the sad truth, but the 25th ain't gonna happen. I understand that everyone is sickened over what went on last week but wasting time with the 25th resolution and impeachment will do nothing. Even if the House votes to impeach, the Senate will not vote to convict and remove. Even if you send it to the Senate to vote after Trump leaves and they don't have his spectre hanging over them, they won't vote to convict.

I wish people could see the bigger picture here. The optics of what went on last week are magnifying by the hour. Anyone who participated in that riot last week is eventually going to get a knock at the door. The politicians who stood up to claim fraud at last weeks electoral certification will continue to get immense scrutiny. Trump?? Yeah, sorry supporters, but he's all done. He ain't running in 2024. He'll be lucky if he can stay out of prison at the this point. And now law enforcement officials are going to go full time on tracking down domestic right wing terrorist threats.

Republicans have pissed away all the gifts they received on November 3rd. Let the shame and stigma grow on them. Democrats chances in 2022 just got a lot better. Don't let the Republicans up. Don't give them any new life. Let them eat each other and let Trump continue to kneecap them.

Pence (and the cabinet) will do nothing against Trump. Worst case, cabinet members will resign. Pence wants a political future. With Trump enjoying a 90%+ popularity in the Republican party, I hate to tell Democrats the sad truth, but the 25th ain't gonna happen. I understand that everyone is sickened over what went on last week but wasting time with the 25th resolution and impeachment will do nothing. Even if the House votes to impeach, the Senate will not vote to convict and remove. Even if you send it to the Senate to vote after Trump leaves and they don't have his spectre hanging over them, they won't vote to convict.

I wish people could see the bigger picture here. The optics of what went on last week are magnifying by the hour. Anyone who participated in that riot last week is eventually going to get a knock at the door. The politicians who stood up to claim fraud at last weeks electoral certification will continue to get immense scrutiny. Trump?? Yeah, sorry supporters, but he's all done. He ain't running in 2024. He'll be lucky if he can stay out of prison at the this point. And now law enforcement officials are going to go full time on tracking down domestic right wing terrorist threats.

Republicans have pissed away all the gifts they received on November 3rd. Let the shame and stigma grow on them. Democrats chances in 2022 just got a lot better. Don't let the Republicans up. Don't give them any new life. Let them eat each other and let Trump continue to kneecap them.

If the GOP still stands with trymp....then the GOP IS THE MOB PARTY.

Plain and Simple! And trump is not 90% approval with Republicans anymore. If he is....They are blind and deaf.

If the GOP still stands with trymp....then the GOP IS THE MOB PARTY.

Plain and Simple! And trump is not 90% approval with Republicans anymore. If he is....They are blind and deaf.

Tissue? We certainly do not support asshole Democrats.

So, why is Trump making nice with Mike Pence?

1. He regrets sending an angry mob to get him

2. He is afraid Pence will invoke the 25th Amendment

trump regrets nothing. He is an empty POS. He knows Pence is holding the 25th Amendment over his head. All the while...more and more Republicans are growing warm to the Impeachment move. This will be a bipartisan impeachment in both the House and Senate.

God knows what trump will try before the Ignauguation or even after the Ignauguation. The man is dangerously deranged.

trump regrets nothing. He is an empty POS. He knows Pence is holding the 25th Amendment over his head. All the while...more and more Republicans are growing warm to the Impeachment move. This will be a bipartisan impeachment in both the House and Senate.

God knows what trump will try before the Ignauguation or even after the Ignauguation. The man is dangerously deranged.

You have more faith in Republicans than I do

Forum List

Back