Pelosi's new Transportation Committee Chairwoman can't park her car??????????????

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Stupid Democrats...we have a video...enjoy!!

We all know how to "diagonal park", its easier that straight in or curb parking, right??

Well Eleanor Holmes Norton is apparently too stupid to diagonal park, but she will be Pelosi's chairwoman for the Transportation Committee. WTF?? She's too fucking stupid to park, but she can fix the US transportation system??

INCOMPETENT is the word that describes the Biden administration, from top to bottom.
I'm so glad I didn't vote for any of these morons.

This is not my "opinion", nope, I have a link and a VIDEO of Eleanor damaging cars as she struggles to understand what diagonal parking is.

Stupid Democrats...we have a video...enjoy!! We all know how to "diagonal park", its easier that straight in or curb parking, right?? Well Eleanor Holmes Norton is apparently too stupid to diagonal park, but she will be Pelosi's chairwoman for the Transportation Committee.

Wait. Have you even watched the video? I can't think of a more perfect person for the job! She treats a parking space EXACTLY the same way every democrat in Washington treats every issue facing the government! :mm:

Never mind the angle of those parking lines, she saw that as a head-on problem and that is exactly how she addressed it!

Just another democrat forcing reality to fit their ideology.

We all know how to "diagonal park", its easier that straight in or curb parking, right??

Well Eleanor Holmes Norton is apparently too stupid to diagonal park, but she will be Pelosi's chairwoman for the Transportation Committee. WTF?? She's too fucking stupid to park, but she can fix the US transportation system??

INCOMPETENT is the word that describes the Biden administration, from top to bottom.

This is not my "opinion", nope, I have a link and a VIDEO of Eleanor damaging cars as she struggles to understand what diagonal parking is.

It appears she's never seen angle parking before. She parked as if it was a straight-in parking spot...I bet she bitched about the people who parked on either side doing such a horrible job parking. LOL.

Hate to disappoint you but that is my wife at the wheel. How emarrassing

Worst part is the guy helping her is Mayor Pete The Buttplug.

The broad is 84 years old, we took my dads keys by then. That video should be sent to the DC police.

Forum List

Back