Pelosi's Jan 6 Show exposed again doctoring evidence.

That what you get when Feds cause the violence and very dishonest and stupid people support fascism. You are one of them and I wouldn't piss in your asshole if your guts were on fire.
translation:
you are too weak and pathetic to even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud even though Trump lost every court case and audit and has no credible evidence of fraud at all. Therefore you need to lie about the Jan 6th riot because you people look stupid AF rioting and attacking cops over total lies.

translation:
you are too weak and pathetic to even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud even though Trump lost every court case and audit and has no credible evidence of fraud at all. Therefore you need to lie about the Jan 6th riot because you people look stupid AF rioting and attacking cops over total lies.
Nice try POS.

Forced to plead guilty to protect their families.
Remember there are still people being held over two years without bail or a trial. You know why? They cannot break them and what they know they do not want out there. How can any American support that kind of treatment?

Who says they did that?
A bunch of biased partisan hacks that look extremely bad rioting at the Capitol and can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud??

How can you trust people that can;t even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud? credibility is simple, either you can admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, or you lack credibility.

The audio on the Jan 6th video is from cell phone videos from the actually attackers. The rioters filmed the evidence used to indict themselves.
I am willing to consider any evidence you wish to post, if you find it, that proves that CCTV systems in the Capitol capture sound.

Go on, counter the evidence and links already posted.

In the H.S. and University debate rules, and in courts of law, evidence beats no evidence.

Sources beat no sources.

Sources and links have already been posted. Yoar feelings in this don't matter.

Put yoar money where your mouth is please.

You have not even followed the thread or read the OP. The audio is from, "'Police Radio Transmission' or 'USCP Radio Transmission or 'MPD Radio Transmission'."

"The police video, both in terms of surveillance video and body-cam video, was synced with the D.C. Metropolitan Police and US Capitol Police radio transmissions going on at the same time," the spokesperson said, replaying the response from the select committee staffer. "And the source of the audio was clearly identified in the video clips shown during the hearings and in the transcripts of the proceedings, where the audio is clearly marked as 'Police Radio Transmission' or 'USCP Radio Transmission or 'MPD Radio Transmission'." At press time, Just The News has been unable to determine whether the overdubbed police transmissions contained the crowd noises in the background audio."

1685811100813.png

Our corrupt government sending innocent folks to prison. We are no better than Russia.

I find no compelling evidence that the CCTV surveillance cameras at the Capitol, record sound.

They appear to be video surveillance only.

And that may be the case. I do agree that the sound from the video presented does seem to have been added.

But, so what? What is being proven here?

And that may be the case. I do agree that the sound from the video presented does seem to have been added.

That they deliberately tried to deceive people is being proven. Does that count in your book or are fascists allowed to do that?

Who pled guilty to insurrection?

Any comment on the evidence tampering by Piglosi's Clown show?
Tell it to Elmer Rhodes, ass breath. Or tell it to Pence who your assbuddy Trump wanted to see hanging from the end of a rope.

Still :206::206::206: after all this time.

Forced to plead guilty to protect their families.
huh??

Tell those criminals to take it to trial.

They will lose at trial and get more time.

Those rioting criminals got exactly what they deserved.

You people can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud despite trump having no credible evidence at all and losing all court cases and audits and judges saying there is no evidence of fraud at all.

Trump appointed judges can admit there is no fraud, but you can't. Therefor you have no credibility at all and are just a partisan hack.

I am willing to consider any evidence you wish to post, if you find it, that proves that CCTV systems in the Capitol capture sound.

Go on, counter the evidence and links already posted.

In the H.S. and University debate rules, and in courts of law, evidence beats no evidence.

Sources beat no sources.

Sources and links have already been posted. Yoar feelings in this don't matter.

Put yoar money where your mouth is please.

You have not even followed the thread or read the OP. The audio is from, "'Police Radio Transmission' or 'USCP Radio Transmission or 'MPD Radio Transmission'."

"The police video, both in terms of surveillance video and body-cam video, was synced with the D.C. Metropolitan Police and US Capitol Police radio transmissions going on at the same time," the spokesperson said, replaying the response from the select committee staffer. "And the source of the audio was clearly identified in the video clips shown during the hearings and in the transcripts of the proceedings, where the audio is clearly marked as 'Police Radio Transmission' or 'USCP Radio Transmission or 'MPD Radio Transmission'." At press time, Just The News has been unable to determine whether the overdubbed police transmissions contained the crowd noises in the background audio."
View attachment 791383
huh??
What a pathetic triggered little rant

I said they have plenty of cell phone video with audio clearly showing the rioters rioting and beating cops with sound.

If you watch the Jan 6th committee video it shows MAGA rioters breaking into the Capitol building, they play audio from one of the officers announcing a breach of the building, what is the problem?? What is the problem??

If you are somehow trying to say that those trash breaking into the building are not criminals and wrong, or that somehow playing the audio of the Cop announcing the breach of the video somehow negates the seriousness of what the MAGA rioters did???

The evidence is overwhelming, MAGA republicans rioted at the Capitol. They beat cops repeatedly, they broke into the Capitol, they chanted "hang mike pence" and "kill Pelosi", and they completely shamed and disgraced themselves all on cellphone video with audio.

The MAGA republicans shamed and disgraced themselves on Jan 6th, and you are somehow trying to excuse their disgraceful behavior because they played an audio clip announcing the breach of the Capitol??

Republicans have a pathetic excuse for everything in life. The party of repeated excuses just keeps cranking them out.

Why is the onus on me? I didn't produce the "evidence." They show two sets of videos, one with sound, one without. So what? What does that prove? How do you know the source they got the silent video from didn't scrub the sound? You don't know where it came from. You assume it's true because it fits your bias. How do you know the video with the sound hasn't been doctored by someone else and being used to fool you?

I've lost count of how many January 6th "bombshells" you and Cult 45 have come up with to somehow prove the whole thing was staged by the left and yet despite all of it you're still left high and dry. The Marmalade Messiah won't even help you people. Where are all the other media outlets at covering this damning discovery? Why is it just some third party Web site nobody has heard of?
You claim my source is wrong. Then you come up with a half dozen “what ifs”.

Prove it, Dumbsss.

Last edited:
MAGA Trash rioted and beat cops repeatedly, then over threw cops and took over the Capitol and shouted hang Mike Pence and kill Pelosi.

Its all on tape and video, and cell phone video form the MAGA trash themselves. Its clear as day and irrefutable.
MAGA trash rioted at the Capitol, beat cops, and it was all based on total lies of election fraud that never happened.

You people are the disgrace of America. The deplorables.
If true, why did they have to manufacture fake “evidence, Simp?

It proves the Piglosi Jan 6 Clown Show has once again been caught manufacturing and altering evidence, Dumbass.

i thought the OP was clear in that. You are really slow.

Why is the onus on me? I didn't produce the "evidence." They show two sets of videos, one with sound, one without. So what? What does that prove? How do you know the source they got the silent video from didn't scrub the sound? You don't know where it came from. You assume it's true because it fits your bias. How do you know the video with the sound hasn't been doctored by someone else and being used to fool you?

I've lost count of how many January 6th "bombshells" you and Cult 45 have come up with to somehow prove the whole thing was staged by the left and yet despite all of it you're still left high and dry. The Marmalade Messiah won't even help you people. Where are all the other media outlets at covering this damning discovery? Why is it just some third party Web site nobody has heard of?

You are in a Cult dude.none of your cult sources are going to betray the Cult.

Forum List

Back